T.O.R.N.A.D.O
Rhino.Freak
-|Mark975|-
Doflamingo
A-MAN
43 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 3 Empty Re: One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress

Post by A-MAN 9th January 2014, 1:54 pm

Why can't we? Nothing is impossible; everything is possible. The A-Engine allows you to move in the Z-Axis too, and we are also running in full screen now. And even if we need more space, it wouldn't be hard at all to have a zoom out feature for when you want to see more of your surroundings.
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

A-MAN : Team A Leader
Bellies Bellies : 18841

https://onepiecea-edition.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 3 Empty Re: One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress

Post by gerafi 9th January 2014, 2:21 pm

Yes, but the ships movement would still be somewhat restricted for free roaming.
gerafi
gerafi
Rookie Pirate
Rookie Pirate

Bellies Bellies : 7635

Back to top Go down

Post by Doflamingo 9th January 2014, 2:27 pm

All the progress was epic, but now you will be using this sprites?
Spoiler:
If yes, then all the progress about Zoro and Luffy is going down? That really bad, with ZXCV's speed of working (I really grateful to him for creating NTSD and OPGL but) it will take FOREVER to make just 5 chars with this kind of sprites, only ZXCV from your team is know how to work with this style of sprites, I didn't see earlyer that Mark or any other spriter work with this style.

About all the progress in this thread:
- Its epic, Zoro and Luffy - epic, but for justice - we need 4 playable chars in first demo for 4 players Very Happy
- About BG - its really cool, but need some work on desing.
Doflamingo
Doflamingo
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Bellies Bellies : 2134

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 9th January 2014, 2:27 pm

We can then make the ship rotate. In the worst scenario, I will even have it in real 3D XD. Don't worry about how. You just keep suggesting cool stuff, and we will do our best to put it in the game!

Edit:
Doflamingo wrote:All the progress was epic, but now you will be using this sprites?
Spoiler:
If yes, then all the progress about Zoro and Luffy is going down? That really bad, with ZXCV's speed of working (I really grateful to him for creating NTSD and OPGL but) it will take FOREVER to make just 5 chars with this kind of sprites, only ZXCV from your team is know how to work with this style of sprites, I didn't see earlyer that Mark or any other spriter work with this style.

About all the progress in this thread:
- Its epic, Zoro and Luffy - epic, but for justice - we need 4 playable chars in first demo for 4 players Very Happy
- About BG - its really cool, but need some work on desing.
Yeah! That style with the cool shadows and a bigger arena that suits their size! Plus, Zxcv isn't really slow at all. It's just that he worked on the game ALONE. All the sprites+ all that fascinating advanced datachanging + all the exe designs. With that being said, he is now working on nothing but sprites; Me, Rhino and Pack will be donig all A-Scripting. Mark is currently being taught by Z-Studios, and I am pretty sure he is going to get there in a short time. How about you let it go and see if it is going to go as you think?

Last edited by A-MAN on 9th January 2014, 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 9th January 2014, 2:33 pm

Doflamingo you don't need to worry, zxcv is teaching mark so they both will take care of this sprite style, also zxcv is more pumped up I guess, since there's now hope for adding almost EVERYTHING in the game he is working for now, it will get him motivated and the progress will be epic! Very Happy

I too worry about this progress being lost though.
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Rhino.Freak - Team A Coder
Bellies Bellies : 17445

http://pokegames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Doflamingo 9th January 2014, 2:40 pm

Rhino.Freak wrote:Doflamingo you don't need to worry, zxcv is teaching mark so they both will take care of this sprite style, also zxcv is more pumped up I guess, since there's now hope for adding almost EVERYTHING in the game he is working for now, it will get him motivated and the progress will be epic! Very Happy

I too worry about this progress being lost though.
I'm sorry for sounding like ass, but if ZXCV really is pumped up for creating the TRULLY EPIC WTF GAME OF ONE PIECE it will be the greatest game in all LF2/A-Engine history. But for now, I only pray that you realese demo with fully working A-Engine (and Joystick in it LOL You and you Joystick.. Razz. Just make sure you remind me to add that when I start working on the user interface ~A-Man) with some playable chars.

EDIT:
Spoiler:
Doflamingo
Doflamingo
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by gerafi 9th January 2014, 2:44 pm

What about interactive stages? Like the dragon in punk hazard blowing fire at random intervals or cannonballs barrages from the sky.

-sorry if this has already been mentioned

gerafi
gerafi
Rookie Pirate
Rookie Pirate

Bellies Bellies : 7635

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 9th January 2014, 3:13 pm

Will put that into account. Keep them suggestions coming.
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Doflamingo 9th January 2014, 3:20 pm

So... maybe some official new theard for new teammates, and general changes?
Doflamingo
Doflamingo
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 9th January 2014, 3:22 pm

I bet that'll take time, when it comes to creating threads, A-MAN is really lazy no kidding XD Razz JK
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Doflamingo 9th January 2014, 3:36 pm

What's really intresting - ZXCV in general, was done with Luffy's moveset and Law's moves. So... will be waiting for something really epic. How much time will it take to converte ZXCV's LF2 chars with new sprites to A-Engine?
Spoiler:
Doflamingo
Doflamingo
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 10th January 2014, 8:38 am

Doflamingo wrote:What's really intresting - ZXCV in general, was done with Luffy's moveset and Law's moves. So... will be waiting for something really epic. How much time will it take to converte ZXCV's LF2 chars with new sprites to A-Engine?
Spoiler:
I would be able to convert everything in about 3 days if it wasn't for the fact that I am in the middle of midyear exams. I won't really have much time to code for the next 1.5 weeks, so you can't expect to see much until then XD. Still that doesn't mean you will not be seeing ANY, as I will try to work on it as much as I can.

Edit: GUYS... NOW I CAN SAY YOU CAN GET YOUR HOPES HIIIIIIIIIIGH UP!! XD
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-studios 10th January 2014, 8:37 pm

One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 3 Qk9s
Zoro for you guys.

lemme know if you guys think he looks wrong at all
Z-studios
Z-studios
Supernova
Supernova

Z-Studios : Team-A Spriter
Bellies Bellies : 7808

Back to top Go down

Post by Draox 10th January 2014, 10:49 pm

Z-studios wrote:One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 3 Qk9s
Zoro for you guys.

lemme know if you guys think he looks wrong at all

man this is great +1 , can i have the sheet xD ? just for collection lol, will code mugen char if i have free time i guess
Draox
Draox
Yonkou
Yonkou

Bellies Bellies : 26967

Back to top Go down

Post by -|Mark975|- 10th January 2014, 11:20 pm

Such an epic looking Zoro!
-|Mark975|-
-|Mark975|-
Legendary Pirate
Legendary Pirate

-|Mark975|- : Team A Spriter and Designer
Bellies Bellies : 16023

Back to top Go down

Post by ULTIMOS 11th January 2014, 12:35 am

awesome +1, but zoro's skin should be darker and er well........don't know if anyone's noticed yet, but zoro and law have gigantic mouths....and a creepy smile. other than that they are really good....are your sprites open? cause I would like to try to make a sprite in that awesome style

ULTIMOS
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Bellies Bellies : 1797

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 11th January 2014, 1:05 am

I agree with Ultimos about the skin color.. Rest is awesomeness keep up!!
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by -|Mark975|- 11th January 2014, 8:30 am

@Ultimos
Well Law is kind of creepy haha.

@Z
Like everyone said the skin of Zoro should be changed to something a bit darker.
-|Mark975|-
-|Mark975|-
Legendary Pirate
Legendary Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by pack5642 11th January 2014, 9:38 am

i agree with the skin color thing for zoro, plus it seems that zoro is too skinny here, i mean after ts zoro is buff.

just going through this thread makes one impatient.....this sh*t is gonna be epic XD
pack5642
pack5642
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Pack5642 - Team A Helper
Bellies Bellies : 15785

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-studios 11th January 2014, 11:36 am

Thx for feedback

thicker swords, darker skin, slightly buffer

One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 3 7zm5
Z-studios
Z-studios
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 11th January 2014, 11:38 am

+1 looks awesome! keep it up man! Very Happy he still seems kinda skinny, but I guess the style we are using, he is a bit buff than others.. keep up!
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 18th January 2014, 7:55 pm

Hey guys it has been a while! Team-A, specially me and Z-Studios, have been reworking OPAE with new awesome graphics and mechanics! Non-Gear 2nd Luffy is all the way playable now (with a bunch of cool moves to fight with).

Monkey D Luffy:
A 3 hit combo indeed! A combination of Pistol, Stamp and Rifle. The button can be held at anytime in between to arm his limbs with  haki to boost the damage, range and its strength value (that is the ability penetrate through defenses). You can also change the direction of your attacks in between for when you're fighting against more than 1 opponent!
3-hit combo:

His Run attack, Bullet. Yes, Run. Players will be running instead of dashing now. That's because, running seems a lot more natural for these kind of sprites (convinced by Z-Studios). Bullet can be charged to to cover with haki.

Bullet: Run attack:

Fusen, a defensive move. Performed by tapping Defend key twice, and you're free to bounce in your spot by holding the defend key after the double taps. Fusen protects more against damage than the normal defense, but he is then waay easier to budge and push around.
Defend+Defend: Fusen:

A new mechanic: Air defend. Yes, now you are able to actually defend in air. Defending in air isn't much effective though; resists about 50% of the damage only and is kinda easy to budge. Still, can be very useful. You can also double tap defend in air for fusen:
Air defending and Air Fusen:

Gattling gun! Performed by holding forward and pressing attack. Launches a barrage of punches that causes little damage with not much of an impact or a knock. Can easily be blocked and has a low strength value (can not penetrate through defenses). You can hold attack to boost it up with haki. A little bit more damage and can break through defenses if it is to be continued for some time (you keep tapping A and Luffy will keep punching).
Gattling Gun: Forward+Attack:

Rage Punch. Nothing much; just a simple full-of-rage humiliating punch that doesn't involve stretching at all (that awesome one he used to blast Ceaser's face, lol). Uses haki by default, can knock the opponent away and has a high strength value. Performed by simply pressing Special.
Spoiler:

The dodging haki is back. No more ghost like sweeps which the team thought to be a little cheap. Smash bros brawl players usually know about Defend+Down dodging. This works exactly like that except that there is little motion in the z-axis. Performed by pressing Up or Down when defending:
Haki dodge:

Gumo Gumo no Volcano. Performed by holding Up + Attack. Useful for when you want to launch the opponent upwards to perform attacks like Storm (which is still in progress). Also useful when you want to break through barriers like when Luffy broke through Monet's ice barrier. Attack can also be held for a haki power up boosting range, strength and damage. You can also press attack when Luffy's leg is at its peak to perform Ono (Axe). Its effects are not done yet:
Volcano+Axe:

A hell move: Grizzly Magnum. Uses 3/4 of the RP bar. Can be performed pressing Special while holding both Forward+Down:
Grizzly Magnum:

Special thanks to the new Team-A member, Z-Studios for what he has provided from these cool new smooth graphics and animations. Now that we have got someone like him in the team, a full-fledged, competing One Piece game is no longer a dream. In fact, it is more certain to happen than the possibility you find tomatoes in your home fridge! Keep them expectations up! Any suggestions, questions or whatever else are welcome and will be greatly appreciated!!

Regards,
Team-A
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Doflamingo 18th January 2014, 8:48 pm

Wow, just wow. It looks really cool. Especially BG. So basically, Normal Luffy is done for 99%? Thanks for all the work all Team-A did for creating such an epic game. Just some questions and notes:
1) Shadow on some screens displayed kind of buggy (2nd and 3rd screens of 3 hit combo)
2) Controls will be difficult? Holding Down+Forward is kinda strange.
Keep it up!
p.s. Who's next? Luffy Gear 2 or Law?
Doflamingo
Doflamingo
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by jason007 18th January 2014, 9:43 pm

This is freaking epic, wow! All sprites are reli high quality especially the bg. Cheers to the A-team. This game is so wonderful~~~
I was just wondering if u can post a video when u are done with luffy, I would really appreciate it when u can.  Laughing 
Reli looking forward to try this game out HAHA and just one question, so will luffy and gear 2 be two seperate characters?

jason007
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by barfix 18th January 2014, 10:11 pm

Amazing progress, two things i noticed:
1.At the stamp photo luffy's shadow having some line on it.
2.At the bullet one luffy suddenly becomes very small.
Except of this two it's amazing, the combination of you and z is just perfection
barfix
barfix
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Bellies Bellies : 900

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 19th January 2014, 4:31 am

Woh! Thanks for noticing the shadows problem. Just a simple bug I will fix right away! Oh and answering Doflamingo's question: All the controls will be following this formula:
Direction Key(s) + Attack/Special.
Some attacks like Fusen and Ono didn't follow that formula since they had better combinations to be at.It might sound weird, but it really works out reaal good. And I don't think we can say Luffy is even 60 % done since Z-Studios still have tons of cool ideas for new moves, and because, if you've noticed, that all these attack are linearly straight forward and are impossible to combo up together; more air diagonal and else attacks are still required. 
Not really sure when we will be able to create a video, but not until we're down with Gear 2nd; it won't be a "separate character" which you can pick to play with at the selection screen, but rather a kind of a "transformation" move where you just use up your RP to go Gear 2nd. Gear second should contain most of the above attacks but powered up in both speed and damage aspects. There isn't much to say about him now, but you're soon going to see it by yourselves and so yeah. Gear 2nd is still considered Luffy, so I suppose the next character will be Law. (XD. we've got you some real surprises on this one)
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 19th January 2014, 6:38 am

holy moly awesome man! though I had seen 90% of the progress, the air defend system is pretty cool.. Can't wait for more!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy keep it up! +1 for you
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkey.D.Lima 19th January 2014, 8:48 pm

Amazing job with the sprites, i really want to play this game, seems to be very cool and diferent.

I have 3 questions:
Luffy will use haoshoku no haki?

characters that dont have kenbonshuko no haki, will not be able to dodge?

the floor will be destructible?

thanks

Monkey.D.Lima
Monkey.D.Lima
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 531

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 19th January 2014, 9:10 pm

Monkey.D.Lima wrote:Amazing job with the sprites, i really want to play this game, seems to be very cool and diferent.

I have 3 questions:
Luffy will use haoshoku no haki?

characters that dont have kenbonshuko no haki, will not be able to dodge?

the floor will be destructible?

thanks

Ans 1: Yes!

2: Yes, but they can still dodge by rolling which is considered a kind of dodging too.

3: Not really, but that's one cool idea! A must be considered!
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by -|Mark975|- 19th January 2014, 11:41 pm

The destructible floor feature would actually be really cool.
-|Mark975|-
-|Mark975|-
Legendary Pirate
Legendary Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-studios 20th January 2014, 12:13 am

Gravity Admiral can make huge holes in the ground, might be fun to have pitfalls
Z-studios
Z-studios
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by -|Mark975|- 20th January 2014, 12:21 am

Is that the admiral thats blind?
-|Mark975|-
-|Mark975|-
Legendary Pirate
Legendary Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkey.D.Lima 20th January 2014, 1:37 am

it would be realy cool, but i think would be hard to make it real becausa BB, Kizaru and pacifistas,franky, even luffy have destructible attacks and would be very hard to make the ground ,walls be destructible.

one more question

will have the impact of attacks like Shanks an BB fight?

sorry for the bad english
Monkey.D.Lima
Monkey.D.Lima
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post by -|Mark975|- 20th January 2014, 5:58 am

Can always reduce the amount of destruction they make but good point.
-|Mark975|-
-|Mark975|-
Legendary Pirate
Legendary Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 20th January 2014, 6:33 am

I think too much destruction will make the gameplay less fun.. but lets see..
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by -|Mark975|- 20th January 2014, 6:46 am

Maybe specific things will cause destruction?
-|Mark975|-
-|Mark975|-
Legendary Pirate
Legendary Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkey.D.Lima 20th January 2014, 2:53 pm

Rhino.Freak wrote:I think too much destruction will make the gameplay less fun.. but lets see..
ut
if all the cenary be destructible, yes, but if some things, in some situations be destructible, i think would be amazing.
Monkey.D.Lima
Monkey.D.Lima
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post by -|Mark975|- 20th January 2014, 11:26 pm

Yeah that could work what are the some situations though?
-|Mark975|-
-|Mark975|-
Legendary Pirate
Legendary Pirate

Back to top Go down

One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 3 Empty Suggestion~

Post by Beta96 25th January 2014, 2:55 pm

hey, new in this forum and I'm from Zxcv website.

I've read the demo 2 section where you said about "enemy set". I thought I was gonna post it in grandworld forum but since you guys are working together and I loving it. See that pun? No? k...

Well I thought since that are plenty of groups, so that mean there are different type of enemy!

ok let's start:

1. Marines.
- Well I hope they can use fist if you code the weapons can fall from their hands because of kid's thing.
- Weapons: They use what they use in anime. An old rifle/sniper like. They can shoot it until their stamina finish and when they regain their stamina, they will have reload the bullet sprites. This way they will be vulnerable. The number of this soldier use rifle are what the coder's think. A-man.
They also can use cannons, this is a very powerful weapon but it has big impact. This one needs maybe 2 soldiers to operate. Idk, if it possible. They can shot one cannon, then their stamina are finish, at the same time, reload sprites. If you guys want to.
Furthermore, they can use sword! Well this is easy I think. Just 3 hit combo = All of their stamina. It's up to you though how many combo they can use before their stamina run out. I just giving the example. I think that is it for marines!

2. Vice admiral Marines.
- Their sprites will be just marines uniform and their coat of justice.
- They are high level type of marines that can use both haki but can't use hard black boshuhoku haki (that sound wrong) except some major character like Smoker.
Plus, they also can use rokushiki (cp9 fighting style). Well maybe only one type. For examples, Some va (vice admiral) used geppou, some of them used soru and some of them can use tekkai and some of them can use rankyaku. The one that I didn't type, probably they can't use it. Idk about shigan though :/
-Weapons: Most of va use different types of melee weapons. So Idk if it possible to make it random for va to use random melee weapon. I suggest they use sword instead so the spriter and coder have some fun and easy time to build the game!
Idk if they like guns, so this one I don't want to say anything.

3. Pirates/bounty hunter/baroque works
- Same like marines, but they can't use cannons in the ground. Unless if you want to make a ship of pirates, than that's other different thing.

4. Fishman pirates
-Same like pirates, but they have hard shell, I think you should know this since Zxcv already made the fishman pirates sprite.
- They are stronger than normal marines and pirates. So this is easy thing.

5. Soldiers.
- Like marines, they are same, only different type of sprites. Like arabasta's army.

I think this is all I have about enemy set. Hope you take this suggestion >.<
Beta96
Beta96
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Bellies Bellies : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 25th January 2014, 3:12 pm

All great ideas and will be considered for sure! Regarding marines soldiers having their weapons pick-able, then I think we're for sure planning to do it. Characters like Kid should be able to attract their weapons with his powere; thus, rendering them useless (or maybe then, they would fight with punches or just whatever they find(?)). I was also thinking of having the weak grunts show some face expressions and stun or start backing down fearfully when you are about to launch a hell move like Grizzly Magnum or whatever strong move it may be. Indeed, there is going to be some higher classes of grunts as you go through levels.

Also gentlemen, a plan change. The next up is going to be Law rather than Gear Second Luffy. Hopefully, some few new moves for Luffy too.
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta96 25th January 2014, 3:21 pm

Nice, look like it's gonna be awesome since my suggestion had been taken Razz

Can't wait you code Law! The way that zxcv create Law character are SUPER!! (from the picture)
You guys should stop calling him zxcv. He changed his username for a reason XP. ~A-MAN
Beta96
Beta96
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Bellies Bellies : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by riquelme375 25th January 2014, 9:40 pm

Looks nice!
Btw hi everyone Very Happy
P.S. calling him zxcv is... idk. it feels more right for me, its like a classic name. "the original" if you know what i mean.
riquelme375
riquelme375
Supernova
Supernova

Bellies Bellies : 3357

Back to top Go down

Post by wdkace 25th January 2014, 10:38 pm

WONDERFUL, our Z is like a god to us!

wdkace
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 494

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurogami 26th January 2014, 3:11 am

all progress here are AMAZING !!! I'm really looking forward to play it
A-man are you going to insert pts character too?
Kurogami
Kurogami
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 550

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-studios 26th January 2014, 4:50 am

Lol its fine whatever you guys call me XD

We should have marine giants or cp0 members as enemies too. Maybe marines could be drinking and not paying attention in stage mode and you can sneak up on them?

One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 3 Ah8
Fireworks, Up Attack when jumping maybe?

UFO coming up next
Z-studios
Z-studios
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 26th January 2014, 4:56 am

Whoa, so many new people, please put an avatar, it seems the same guy is double posting!

pts aren't going to be there anytime soon.

If anyone has doubts about the forum or questions feel free to pm okay?
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Smouk 26th January 2014, 9:00 am

looks awesome
btw can you use PNG-format with this new engine?
Smouk
Smouk
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 26th January 2014, 9:05 am

Yes png format with full transparency is available. And pretty much EVERYTHING is there. Very Happy ALL HAIL A-MAN
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 26th January 2014, 11:11 am

Rhino.Freak wrote:Yes png format with full transparency is available. And pretty much EVERYTHING is there. :DALL HAIL A-MAN
Not only that, but you can also change the opacity of a sprite with built-in tags. As Rhino have said, you can do anything with the A-Engine. Call me a bragger, but I am telling the truth XP.
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkey.D.Lima 26th January 2014, 4:06 pm

-|Mark975|- wrote:Yeah that could work what are the some situations though?
]when someone is in the air and take a punch, depending on the attack forms a crater in the ground(but not Big).
when Kizaru and pacifistas use their laser.
when WB use is earthquakes the floor is divided(only is strongest attack).
when Fujitora use his power of gravity ake someone get heavier.

i have some ideas:

make a complete scenario:

i want to said, walls\gates like this and some other scenario behind the walls like Punk hazard(we have gates) and enies lobby we have walls in that tower, i don't know how to explain.

wounds, Blood and torn clothes:

when someone fight, the clothes tear, and spit blood, to the game be more real, when the enemy take a very strong attack, his clothes ripping or he lay blood.

counter attack:

someone take a punch but also gives

sorry for the bad english pirat 

Monkey.D.Lima
Monkey.D.Lima
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next