barfix
ciclun
Doflamingo
vunguyen97
Dragon5
47 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 2 Empty Re: One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress

Post by Rhino.Freak 22nd July 2014, 5:37 am

Ryan99 wrote:just a doubt, will not have the Ace?  Razz 

Not for now, but probably we'll add it when we catch up to the Anime Smile

Damn skywalk looks brilliant!
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Rhino.Freak - Team A Coder
Bellies Bellies : 17445

http://pokegames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 2 Empty Re: One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress

Post by vunguyen97 22nd July 2014, 7:53 am

So Ace and Sabo will basically have the same movements?
And the skywalk looks awesome. So can Sanji's skywalk to his right(left) too? i mean he's only moving up as shown by Z.
vunguyen97
vunguyen97
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Bellies Bellies : 912

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 22nd July 2014, 8:09 am

He can move in all directions in skywalk.
Just press Direction Key(s) while pressing jump in air to move in that direction.
He can also change his position in z-axis by pressing Up/Down while pressing jump and not moving in x-axis

You all will feel it soon Very Happy

Also , its a reminder to those with animated gifs in signatures, please put them in spoilers.
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by bashscrazy 22nd July 2014, 4:12 pm

Looks pretty sweet! But why is it all jittery in the 2nd gif? Is it because we only see part of the screen and the camera is just moving around left and right?
bashscrazy
bashscrazy
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 654

http://www.dbzlf2.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 22nd July 2014, 5:39 pm

@bash: Yeah, he is just playing around with the camera to make it look stylish.

And guys, why Ace? Isn't Sabo the new fire devil fruit holder now? If Ace is to be made now though, he should be more specialized with fire attacks. Sabo, however, seems to follow some "dragon-ish" martial art.

Edit: @Lima: Yes, sky walk will cost SP; otherwise, the player would spam it staying in the air all the time.
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

A-MAN : Team A Leader
Bellies Bellies : 18841

https://onepiecea-edition.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ULTIMOS 22nd July 2014, 6:25 pm

I think you guys should do both, but prioritize sabo. Ace just uses fire power and speed whereas sabo uses claws strength and now fire to mostly boost his speed sorta like what he did against fujitora in the manga to boost dragon claw.

ULTIMOS
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Bellies Bellies : 1797

Back to top Go down

Post by Flash9tk 22nd July 2014, 6:59 pm

I agree with A-Man. I doubt Oda would give em the same moves. That'd be repetitive. Sabo only heard of hi ken no Ace..  thats why the carbon copies may only be that and entei. Just giant fireballs :p

I wanna play with Ussop and Franky more than Ace
Flash9tk
Flash9tk
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Bellies Bellies : 2261

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkey.D.Lima 22nd July 2014, 8:03 pm

Oda is creative. Probably Sabo will combine Mera Mera no mi and the dragon style and he will be like a dragon  Laughing 

I wanna play with Vergo and Smoky. Ace is past.
Monkey.D.Lima
Monkey.D.Lima
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 531

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-studios 22nd July 2014, 8:09 pm

thx for the comments guys XD

How about just keeping Ace as a den den mushi helper? I'm sure Sabo will have some variations most of Ace's moves. Given his dragon theme, he might do a dragon's roar attack like Natsu in the future XD
Z-studios
Z-studios
Supernova
Supernova

Z-Studios : Team-A Spriter
Bellies Bellies : 7808

Back to top Go down

Post by MangaFan 22nd July 2014, 8:22 pm

I think that doing Ace is a great idea since he's already dead and there won't be any new moves shown in the anime. Once done the character will probably never be edited and left behind, but since A-engine focuses on storyline after time skip, doing Vergo who is also dead, has pretty simple moves and is a TS character is more appropriate.

MangaFan
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by ciclun 22nd July 2014, 8:22 pm

oh well, your time has passed ace :c too bad...

he could be like some sort of char for a trainig mode for players who cant play very well, he could be like a training bot xD

ciclun
ciclun
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 571

Back to top Go down

Post by Flash9tk 22nd July 2014, 8:51 pm

Sabo definitely has a bit of a temper lol (Poor Barto Very Happy) seems possible! Ace would be awesome but I can't fathom how many chars Oda's gonna introduce.
Flash9tk
Flash9tk
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta96 23rd July 2014, 6:43 pm

I seriously want Ace, but as a secret character anf Whitebeard to. Ace and Sabo maybe have same power, but I am sure their fighting style are different. Plus, sabo is a martial arts, pipe holder an have active haki + hardening haki.

While Ace is more like brawler, always use his devil fruit power and have inactive haki. Maybe from time to time he suddenly active his haki and make everyone, even same group got affect too?

I just want to support why I like Ace as (secret?) character and should be playable. Nwo hate :*
Beta96
Beta96
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Bellies Bellies : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan99 23rd July 2014, 11:52 pm

will take this into One Piece A-Edition? :

One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 2 Zoro

I refer to the eye, when he changes positions
Ryan99
Ryan99
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by riquelme375 24th July 2014, 2:42 am

its not only the eye, its also the side the swords are on, the side his belt's tie thingy is, the robes, the scar... there's quite a lot...
riquelme375
riquelme375
Supernova
Supernova

Bellies Bellies : 3357

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan99 24th July 2014, 3:06 am

just an example.
Ryan99
Ryan99
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 24th July 2014, 11:59 am

Oh yes, we're going to have that. As for the swords position: I am not sure, but Z might just "hack it" like he did with Luffy.
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by dorddd1 24th July 2014, 12:26 pm

Haven't been here for a while... Zoro/Sanji are amazing! O.O
The animals illusions... damnnn.
I think that changing Zoro's eyes is enough.

I DEMAND A TRAILER OF COMBAT!
One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 2 38270

dorddd1
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-studios 24th July 2014, 3:16 pm

Yea, I'll do the scar/sash/swords after I finish Zoro.  Then I'll go back over the sprites and make the changes, same with Sanji.  

One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 2 29wjx8w
Coiler progress.  VA, simple kick downwards that knocks opponent straight into the ground.

One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 2 255mn9t
Z-studios
Z-studios
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by ramirezso 25th July 2014, 1:52 am

Hi there! I was following this thread long time ago and this is my first post.
I love this project, and I know how hard it is.
Your animations are so smooth, but I dont like Luffy face so much, in my opinion he looks weird (not like Zoro or Law, in general they are almost perfect)
I love gigant battle's luffy face for example (not sure if it is because the hat), maybe you can copy it a little bit, maybe his body as well (I dont think you need to change the other anims so much, maybe nothing).

I love your idea about the arcs and map too, when I was making our game with other spriters we had the same plan. But making big sheets of everybody is just impossible. So I think you just need to do the basic of a few chars like Monet or Vergo.

ramirezso
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by Flash9tk 25th July 2014, 2:16 am

Coiler looks perfect Z. Keep up the great work man Razz
Flash9tk
Flash9tk
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 25th July 2014, 2:26 am

Hello! I believe Gigant Battle' Luffy's face was very serious. This one has got Luffy more relaxed which added options for us to do moves or taunts which are rather funny and sometimes just senseless (well that's Luffy after all XD). "Impossible"?? What's that? Apparently, Team-A doesn't seem to have that word in their dictionary. We're having a lot of fun with this project. And I can't even imagine not getting stuff done Razz

Monet and Vergo will be coming soon.
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan99 25th July 2014, 2:49 am

I was playing the demo and 1.8 is a little bad, because you do not have how combine with another attack because is a short time. Type could be something like: C, C, C (attack, attack, attack) + bullet, bazooka, something. And could have other buttons to attack, to have more modes of play.

Good work! And congratulations for the work ;D
Ryan99
Ryan99
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon5 25th July 2014, 2:57 am

That version is pretty much outdated and won't be used anymore. Feedback from that demo is mostly irrelevant for the new project. I did the same thing and well, I'm telling you what I was told. Just letting you know.
Dragon5
Dragon5
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 552

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan99 25th July 2014, 3:07 am

Ok! Thank you
Ryan99
Ryan99
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta96 26th July 2014, 11:49 am

Now that I've notice, Sanji hair should have a little bit spiky look. Look at Ryan99 for example. Sanji's hair should be messy a little but at the same time look fabulous. The back hair also should be a little bit longer. Sorry for the late notice lol
Beta96
Beta96
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-studios 26th July 2014, 7:20 pm

Alright, edited Luffy's face a little, made sanji's hair longer in back and spikier.  
One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 2 Hueybq

lemme know if any better.

Also tried out Monet and Vergo.  Forget their heights but I assume Vergo towers over the others and Monet might have a shorter statue than the guys.  

Vergo I made his stance with his bamboo out, mostly to keep him unique from Sanji as a plain meele attacker. Also he'll have more combos wit his bamboo stick and other rokushiki sills.  Still need to do Monet's wings.  

Thinking about it he might clash with Sabo's style with the pipe attacks....might make Sabo's basic attacks all fire based to make it unique from each other.

ramirezso wrote:Hi there! I was following this thread long time ago and this is my first post.
I love this project, and I know how hard it is.
Your animations are so smooth, but I dont like Luffy face so much, in my opinion he looks weird (not like Zoro or Law, in general they are almost perfect)
I love gigant battle's luffy face for example (not sure if it is because the hat), maybe you can copy it a little bit, maybe his body as well (I dont think you need to change the other anims so much, maybe nothing).

I love your idea about the arcs and map too, when I was making our game with other spriters we had the same plan. But making big sheets of everybody is just impossible. So I think you just need to do the basic of a few chars like Monet or Vergo.
Hi, welcome to the forums!  Glad you like the progress so far.  

Made some changes to luffy's head so he might look less derpy, lemme know if you like it.  

ramirezso wrote:
One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 2 8313830014_3bd51bb357_m
Nah, I've been doing sprite sheets for a few indie games now for a "living".  (I don't make very much yet but still....)  Anyways I'm used to making full sheets, we'll get a full Monet and Vergo soon
Z-studios
Z-studios
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan99 26th July 2014, 7:48 pm

Amazing!
Ryan99
Ryan99
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan99 26th July 2014, 8:05 pm

Not as have the Law and the Zoro get more serious? (they are convinced) For if they are low on life(on game) they would not ficariam convinced...

(yeah,yeah google translate not is very good...)
Ryan99
Ryan99
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post by Doflamingo 26th July 2014, 9:21 pm

Vergo's bamboo is shorter than you done. Z, you rocks! Hope to see Vergo's moves some day.
Doflamingo
Doflamingo
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Bellies Bellies : 2134

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 27th July 2014, 2:23 am

Clashing:
One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 2 Jtv0Irr

Smaller attack like the one above will just clash like that. Stronger attacks, however, will have button mashing and better effects. As for the coming release, this is how all the attacks are going to clash.
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Flash9tk 27th July 2014, 2:46 am

Damn Luffy's looking good! I'm loving the size of the building and clashing Very Happy
Flash9tk
Flash9tk
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by ramirezso 27th July 2014, 2:57 am

Ok, Luffy looks better for me (maybe the spiky hair helps) but his face is a little bit plane imo. If you compare it with Zoro's one, this one is more "charismatic", I dont know how to explain it.

About Monet, for me it almost perfect, i love her hair as well.
But about Vergo, Im not 100% happy because I think his body is thiner than the real one. And his face doesnt look serious enough Razz

ramirezso
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post by wdkace 27th July 2014, 6:39 am

Awesome work Z, Great work, Love the clashing

wdkace
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 494

Back to top Go down

Post by vunguyen97 27th July 2014, 6:57 am

Great work, Z.  Vergo looks fine to me, and his bamboo doesn't need to be shorter. This one looks fine for me.
And the clashing is cool.
vunguyen97
vunguyen97
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Bellies Bellies : 912

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 27th July 2014, 7:01 am

Nice job both of you Smile
Monet looks great! Very Happy
and Clashing too!
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta96 27th July 2014, 9:16 am

For me, monet's wing should be  almost to her shoulder rather than at the elbow. So she can look more flyable
Vergo, I don't know if his head is too big or his body is too small. As for his bamboo, I think it should be shorter, so he can blow something off from that bamboo with ease.
As for Sanji, he look good. When he kick, lik when he kick Doflamimgo, his hair should be look more spiky.
Beta96
Beta96
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-studios 27th July 2014, 12:25 pm

kk, thx for the feedback, I'll make a few changes

Clashing looks great btw XD

A very rough draft of the Sunny
Spoiler:

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/208/5/5/sunny1_by_z_studios-d7shrpn.jpg
Z-studios
Z-studios
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by ramirezso 27th July 2014, 7:56 pm

OK, i think i wanna back to the sprite world. But I need to talk with you Z.

ramirezso
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenachi 27th July 2014, 9:13 pm

Sanji looks super awesome
But Vergo, well he looks bad Very Happy
His head and feets are too big, neck  way too long and he is not buff enough.

But all the rest (including awesometacular Perona) are looking great.
Kenachi
Kenachi
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 27th July 2014, 9:48 pm

Yeah his stance is awkward XD. I talked to Z about that already, and he said he will try to do his stance as in here:
One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 2 BXnGTG4
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Doflamingo 27th July 2014, 10:36 pm

Agree about his stance, the old one looks much "Like a boss" and he is hiding his bamboo stuff behind and will attack with surprise hits. Hope he have some Rokushiki in his moveset.
Doflamingo
Doflamingo
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Bellies Bellies : 2134

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-studios 27th July 2014, 10:38 pm

Hm I don't think Vergo should be facing away from you though. He needs to be like a stiff board, that just absorbs impact when hit. If his pose is straight forward it'll be easier to have those kind of injured animations.

One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 2 Er0scz
Like I might still go with the last one, just buff him up a little and make him more intimating.
Z-studios
Z-studios
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by ramirezso 28th July 2014, 4:36 am

I dont know where to post it, but I didnt want to open a new thread only for this image, so...here we go. Maybe I'm back, my first sprite of the last 2-3 year.

One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 2 Huiz2o

ramirezso
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 28th July 2014, 5:26 am

@Z: Yeah you made a point. Vergo's haki is quite strong, and for you to utilize his moves animation properly, a straight forward stance is the only choice. He looks fine now with what you did with his face; the older one looked really upset lol (still keep those sprites, we might need them when we do the story mode).
Keep this up!

@ramirezso: niice XD. Only problem is that he is a bit fat.
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenachi 28th July 2014, 4:10 pm

Z if you ask me, his best stance is his third one (from left), then fourth.
But his body looks more properly in first and second one.
Just fix it and he will be cool Wink

Last edited by Kenachi on 28th July 2014, 8:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kenachi
Kenachi
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-studios 28th July 2014, 6:11 pm

Hm, alright so do you guys prefer it if Vergo's stance has the bamboo staff hidden? Im guessing his bamboo attacks will be S, and when he does it, then he brings it out?
Z-studios
Z-studios
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by ramirezso 28th July 2014, 6:53 pm

Z-studios wrote:Hm, alright so do you guys prefer  it if Vergo's stance has the bamboo staff hidden?  Im guessing his bamboo attacks will be S, and when he does it, then he brings it out?

I dont know if you are gonna do a big sheet for Vergo. In that case maybe he can has 3 forms like Zoro. The first one: without bamboo (the 3rd sprite) , the second one with bamboo (the first sprites) and 3rd one: Haki Mode.

About the face I prefer the faces of number 1 and 2. The others ones looks dumbs Razz

ramirezso
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post by punkpirate 28th July 2014, 6:57 pm

Made this guy today Very Happy i just love him becoming one of my fav chars in OP Very Happy

One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 2 23l07yg
punkpirate
punkpirate
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenachi 28th July 2014, 7:26 pm

Well, I like both stances, how about giving him 2 stances (free mp cost) with 2 diffrent (staff and H2H based) power trees?
Kenachi
Kenachi
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next