barfix
ciclun
Doflamingo
vunguyen97
Dragon5
47 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 15 Empty Re: One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress

Post by Z-studios 29th January 2015, 7:10 pm

you can disarm marines like Law can take away marine's weapons using Scan. Just making the base form first, will do swords, guns, cannons later
Z-studios
Z-studios
Supernova
Supernova

Z-Studios : Team-A Spriter
Bellies Bellies : 7808

Back to top Go down

One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 15 Empty Re: One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress

Post by chikolocko 29th January 2015, 7:32 pm

oh so this looks good and ntw did u think about kid already i mean will he be able to take there weapons and use them for his own good?

chikolocko
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 150

Back to top Go down

Post by DrKret 29th January 2015, 10:28 pm

Z-studios wrote:you can disarm marines
That really nice idea. Smart Wink
But expect Law who will be able to disarm them. Because, you know, if they lose their weapon, every time when they are beaten to the ground, it would be to easy
DrKret
DrKret
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 30th January 2015, 2:15 pm

When they lose their weapons, they're basically melee grunts. There isn't that much of a difference between the different classes.
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

A-MAN : Team A Leader
Bellies Bellies : 18841

https://onepiecea-edition.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenachi 30th January 2015, 6:20 pm

The game is ton of fun, I love using Luffy's observation haki against Sanji's speed advantage.
However, demo is too small to make me interesting for more than 4 days Very Happy but keep it up.
What are you guys going to work on now, and what cahracters can we except in nearest future?

P.S.
I wasn't sure about zoom'ing in durning battle thing, but it works, and it's great.
Kenachi
Kenachi
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 30th January 2015, 7:23 pm

I believe you're going to see Law next. After that, we still having decided yet. Z has been itching for Sabo now that he has been shown in the anime Razz.

Glad you liked the zooming!
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by maga05rus 30th January 2015, 7:27 pm

A-MAN wrote:I believe you're going to see Law next. After that, we still having decided yet. Z has been itching for Sabo now that he has been shown in the anime Razz.

Glad you liked the zooming!
team-A you are the best Surprised don't throw the project, it is cool bounce

maga05rus
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by riquelme375 31st January 2015, 3:20 am

How about zoro maybe? Razz
riquelme375
riquelme375
Supernova
Supernova

Bellies Bellies : 3357

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta96 31st January 2015, 10:27 am

Yeah, we (it mean I) want Zoro Very Happy
Beta96
Beta96
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Bellies Bellies : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 1st February 2015, 5:42 am

I want zoro before sabo too! :p
And then possibly a villain like Vergo or someone.

Last edited by Rhino.Freak on 1st February 2015, 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Rhino.Freak - Team A Coder
Bellies Bellies : 17445

http://pokegames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by riquelme375 1st February 2015, 6:46 am

Yeah, good lick with making vergp.
riquelme375
riquelme375
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by vaoy22 1st February 2015, 1:30 pm

What Do you plan for 2nd Release?
vaoy22
vaoy22
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Bellies Bellies : 1631

Back to top Go down

Post by DrKret 2nd February 2015, 1:20 am

vaoy22 wrote:What Do you plan for 2nd Release?
Exactly. Could you give as little teaser?
DrKret
DrKret
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 2nd February 2015, 1:00 pm

I think it really is too early to even think about what's going to be in 2nd alpha.
Wait for atleast a week or so to allow us to give you all a basic idea of what you can expect in the next release.

Law is confirmed along with Luffy's G2 transformation and Sanji's DJ moves.
There will probably be 1 more character.
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by vaoy22 2nd February 2015, 1:02 pm

Rhino.Freak wrote:I think it really is too early to even think about what's going to be in 2nd alpha.
Wait for atleast a week or so to allow us to give you all a basic idea of what you can expect in the next release.

Law is confirmed along with Luffy's G2 transformation and Sanji's DJ moves.
There will probably be 1 more character.
What is this DJ Moves?
Double Jump?
vaoy22
vaoy22
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 2nd February 2015, 1:12 pm

vaoy22 wrote:What is this DJ Moves?
Double Jump?

More of his Diamble Jamble moves I meant.
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by vaoy22 3rd February 2015, 3:56 pm

I Think Law Be Boring Because he doesn't has Combos...
vaoy22
vaoy22
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Seifdeen9 3rd February 2015, 5:36 pm

Rhino.Freak wrote:
vaoy22 wrote:What is this DJ Moves?
Double Jump?

More of his Diamble Jamble moves I meant.
Diable Jambe* sorry but in french "Jamble" doesn't mean anything :p actualy "Diable" = "Devil" and "Jambe" = "Leg" Boogie 
Anyway,
You said that it will probably be one more character, so Sabo or Zoro ??
I think zoro have to come before Sabo cause you guys have already began him
Seifdeen9
Seifdeen9
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 561

Back to top Go down

Post by riquelme375 3rd February 2015, 5:49 pm

I agree with seifdeen
riquelme375
riquelme375
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 3rd February 2015, 6:00 pm

It depends on Z actually.. I believe Sabo and Zoro both are equally done in terms of sprites. We'll see how it goes.
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Seifdeen9 3rd February 2015, 7:08 pm

You've already made Sabo ? Z can you show us what he look like ?
You said that zoro and sabo are equally so that mean you've made his body
One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 15 Hueybq10
I'm a really fan of Sabo, he figure among my favorite characters ! but I think Zoro have to come before him, I know I'm not a professional like you guys but there is one thing that I can tell you : 
You should finish what you began, don't be impatient, we can wait, for exemple you began perona, vergo and the girl of punk hazard (forget her name), but we doesn't seen anything about them ! and know you want to begin Sabo ?
I say it again I'm a great fan of him and of course I want him before vergo or perona but the work have to be organized,even if that mean I can't play with sabo in the next release, if you're spriting sabo and you stopped and for spriting zoro and you leave him for resume the sprite of sabo, the both are gonna be buged. So more your work will be organized, more the progress of the game will be fast and like that I could play with sabo soon and without bugs Smile
It's just an advice I know you're already organized about spritting ect... but about characters it's a big whorehouse  tongue
Seifdeen9
Seifdeen9
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post by MangaFan 3rd February 2015, 10:28 pm

Hi guys Very Happy I played the alpha release! It's cool, but with 2 characters, there's not much to do :C also Sanji is a little overpowered. I think u should make his normal kicks weaker and his current damage should be in DJ mode.

U sholdn't also do Sabo or any other characters we don't know anything about. Of course Sabo has been shown recently but it wasn't any big deal. Let's wait for some epic fights when he will use his new powers or show us any special moves.
It would be great if survival mode could be playable in 2nd release, so focus on marine grunts, maybe officers, viceadmirals like Mommonga ( he should be easy to do Very Happy ) and some villains like Ceasar or Hordy Jones ( they won't show any new moves in the anime i think, so once done they would be left for good )
That's all my suggestions for now.
Keep up the good job Smile

PS: Ceasar's gas powers will be really tough to animate What a Face

MangaFan
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by vaoy22 4th February 2015, 2:15 pm

Seifdeen9 wrote:You've already made Sabo ? Z can you show us what he look like ?
You said that zoro and sabo are equally so that mean you've made his body
One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 15 Hueybq10
I'm a really fan of Sabo, he figure among my favorite characters ! but I think Zoro have to come before him, I know I'm not a professional like you guys but there is one thing that I can tell you : 
You should finish what you began, don't be impatient, we can wait, for exemple you began perona, vergo and the girl of punk hazard (forget her name), but we doesn't seen anything about them ! and know you want to begin Sabo ?
I say it again I'm a great fan of him and of course I want him before vergo or perona but the work have to be organized,even if that mean I can't play with sabo in the next release, if you're spriting sabo and you stopped and for spriting zoro and you leave him for resume the sprite of sabo, the both are gonna be buged. So more your work will be organized, more the progress of the game will be fast and like that I could play with sabo soon and without bugs Smile
It's just an advice I know you're already organized about spritting ect... but about characters it's a big whorehouse  tongue
Z Start Work on Sabo 
http://z-studios.deviantart.com/art/Sabo-Dragon-Claw-449838542
vaoy22
vaoy22
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by riquelme375 4th February 2015, 11:04 pm

I dont think sanji is op tbh, i think they're pretty even tbh, maybe luffy is even stronger.
Actually, i would say that luffy is probably stronger because of his crazy range.
riquelme375
riquelme375
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by vaoy22 5th February 2015, 5:54 am

*snippity snoop*

Ok So Can you explain us how you make character?
Something Like Z and Mark make sprites A-MAN And Rhino Make code and the character complete or it's more complicated
vaoy22
vaoy22
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 5th February 2015, 7:13 am

vaoy22 wrote:I Think Law Be Boring Because he doesn't has Combos...
Law doesn't have strong direct attacks, and unlike the others,  his style depends heavily on strategy. Pretty fun I gotta say XD

MangaFan wrote:Hi guys Very Happy I played the alpha release! It's cool, but with 2 characters, there's not much to do :C also Sanji is a little overpowered. I think u should make his normal kicks weaker and his current damage should be in DJ mode.
Well, yes. Sanji still needs a lot of refining to go, and we still haven't got his DJ attacks yet. Luffy still doesn't have his G2 moves also, which might later cover up for Luffy's current lack in speed.  

vaoy22 wrote:
Ok So Can you explain us how you make character?
Something Like Z and Mark make sprites A-MAN And Rhino Make code and the character complete or it's more complicated
We start off by brainstorming ideas and thinking about how close can we get the character to play like in the anime while maintaining balance. Then we do what you said. There goes phases where I sometimes have to develop new features in the engine that can do what we need, but now that I've got most of these covered up, things should be going much faster.

So Z said that Zoro would take quite some time to do since he's got 3 forms to sprite (plus he'd like to re-sprite Zoro entirely when he's facing left taking the position of his eye scar and the black sword into account). Sabo would be much easier to do, and he'd give us the chance to set how logia characters will play. We do understand that Zoro has more priority however, so Z decided he'd be working on both simultaneously (once Law is done of course).

Regarding progress, I am sorry to say that, but nothing worth mentioning has been done from my side yet. I have been very busy fighting a deadline for this other indie title I am working on with some other team. Once that is done, I should be able to get back working on this.
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by vaoy22 5th February 2015, 2:03 pm

A-MAN wrote:We start off by brainstorming ideas and thinking about how close can we get the character to play like in the anime while maintaining balance. Then we do what you said. There goes phases where I sometimes have to develop new features in the engine that can do what we need, but now that I've got most of these covered up, things should be going much faster.

So Z said that Zoro would take quite some time to do since he's got 3 forms to sprite (plus he'd like to re-sprite Zoro entirely when he's facing left taking the position of his eye scar and the black sword into account). Sabo would be much easier to do, and he'd give us the chance to set how logia characters will play. We do understand that Zoro has more priority however, so Z decided he'd be working on both simultaneously (once Law is done of course).

Regarding progress, I am sorry to say that, but nothing worth mentioning has been done from my side yet. I have been very busy fighting a deadline for this other indie title I am working on with some other team. Once that is done, I should be able to get back working on this.
Ok I Understand it(When you think about it Law will be (just)strategy character And it will be cool
Wow Zoro hard to make!
Remind Z To make his sword too
But dont Make the "sides"(front Behind)of all the characters(like Sanji his DJ leg need "sides" for this side > the DJ Leg is front the other leg And for this side < The DJ Leg is Behind The other Leg)

*EDITED* Please don't quote the whole long posts like this, it adds to the page length for no reason and are at times annoying.
vaoy22
vaoy22
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta96 6th February 2015, 6:04 pm

What indie game?

Anyway keep up with good work. I feel meh about Sabo because of his character just overhyped and does not show some move of that dragon style + fire.

I think ceaser clown should be the first logia in this game. First, ceaser are gases, I do not think ceaser have many effect to sprites. Second, ceaser is like weak person but hard to avoid. Third, I do not think ceaser does not run, he fly, so less sprites for him when he in air or on ground.
Beta96
Beta96
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by riquelme375 6th February 2015, 7:48 pm

I think the logia should be smoker Razz

We know more of his moves, and i think he's a more important character than ceasar.
Also crocodile would make me happy xD
riquelme375
riquelme375
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkey.D.Lima 6th February 2015, 10:36 pm

I think that the first Logia should be Smoker too.
He has lots of attacks and he is a very important character in One Piece. Also Smoker is a Marine and he could be the first marine in the game and he could be a boss too.

Caesar is the worst of all One Piece characters after the TS, and he is weak.
Monkey.D.Lima
Monkey.D.Lima
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 531

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 7th February 2015, 10:51 am

Sabo has the fire fire fruit which means he'd be getting all Ace's attack. His move set would be much bigger than either Smoker's or Ceaser's. Plus there has been hype going around him lately, which is why we feel like doing him first.
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Seifdeen9 7th February 2015, 12:48 pm

Sabo have for the moment 4 moves:
-Hiken
-Ryusouken: Ryu no ibuki
-Ryu no Kagizume
-Get fire into his hose and make combo with it

@A-MAN I think that give all ace's attack to Sabo is a mistake 'cause his fight style isn't the same, he use haki, he have a hose and he's fight style looking like a dragon so I don't think he gonna use HIGAN, that doesn't go with his style :p
You should wait for script sabo's attacks, imagine that you made sabo with HIBASHIRA, HOTARUBI or DAI ENKAI: ENTEI ect.. and in the manga he doesn't use them... you gonna remake Sabo with his real moves.. it's a big time wasting...
Seifdeen9
Seifdeen9
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post by riquelme375 7th February 2015, 1:28 pm

I totally agree with seifdeen, even though i can imagine sabo using a few of those.

Same power=/=Same fighting style
riquelme375
riquelme375
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkey.D.Lima 7th February 2015, 3:28 pm

I agree with seifdeen too.
I think that you guys shoul wait a little more to make Sabo, probably he will show some new moves in the end of dressrosa or after dressrosa
Monkey.D.Lima
Monkey.D.Lima
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post by DrKret 7th February 2015, 11:43 pm

Well I also agree with seifdeen. However I think that Sabo won't show us anything for some time.

Dressrosa is nearly done, only 4 battle left and they go to rescue rest of the crew. But they don't have a ship to go so they will probably travel on Sabo's ship. And then he show some badass move Very Happy
DrKret
DrKret
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post by vaoy22 8th February 2015, 4:27 pm

I think Sabo should be first.
Because Z made few of his sprites.
vaoy22
vaoy22
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta96 8th February 2015, 5:07 pm

If they make sabo that has canon techniques, I think it is ok. But doing a character for now? Nahhh, I don't want they make Ace replica except fire fist move. Like I said last year:

Ace is more to brawl fighter and do more on his own techniques
Sabo is a martial art fighter and weapon master which he learned from Dragon (maybe).

Their power is the same, but texhniques and fighting style are completely different.
Beta96
Beta96
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Seifdeen9 8th February 2015, 8:14 pm

Totally agree with Beta,

I've a (I think) good idea, why not finish law and the second character of the next version (Zoro I guess?),  the transformation of luffy and sanji and add sabo as a bonus or un beta I mean, only with his actually skills (the 4 that I've said in my last post). Like that you can continu the "evolution" of the game and gradually add sabo's attacks that he'll show us ?

What do you think about that ?
Seifdeen9
Seifdeen9
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post by DrKret 8th February 2015, 10:32 pm

Actually he have also unnamed haki enchanted hose strike (that broke Diamente sword) and some flaming dash (with he use to counter Fujitora sideway gravity). If you add too this random fire attack and 2 attack from air (with fire and with hose) he would have 9 attack so it's enough to make him playable.

And like seifdeen said after he show something more evolve him with manga
DrKret
DrKret
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 9th February 2015, 4:02 am

We have pretty much decided to go with Zoro and Sabo together at the same time with Zoro having a slightly higher priority, Sabo won't have any moves that are NOT shown yet so don't worry Smile
I think that settles it.
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by vaoy22 9th February 2015, 1:27 pm

Rhino.Freak wrote:We have pretty much decided to go with Zoro and Sabo together at the same time with Zoro having a slightly higher priority, Sabo won't have any moves that are NOT shown yet so don't worry Smile
I think that settles it.
Nah It's ok just show us progress sometimes serious nod
vaoy22
vaoy22
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Seifdeen9 10th February 2015, 5:14 pm

@Rhino.Freak Im Ok with that,
So in the next release it'll be DJ, GS, Law, Zoro and Sabo ? Right ?
Seifdeen9
Seifdeen9
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post by Seifdeen9 11th February 2015, 7:32 pm

OK, sorry for the double post but have you any progress to show us ?
Seifdeen9
Seifdeen9
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post by MangaFan 18th February 2015, 6:19 pm

Z I saw some OP animations and images in some completely different style than you're currently working on. I mean https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img211/2606/basesr.png

Personally I think that it's better that way. There is a lot more details.
Were you planning to make game characters that way or was it just for fun?

MangaFan
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkey.D.Lima 19th March 2015, 5:13 pm

So you guys are working in characters or the a engine? Or busy with school or work?
Monkey.D.Lima
Monkey.D.Lima
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15