T.O.R.N.A.D.O
Rhino.Freak
-|Mark975|-
Doflamingo
A-MAN
43 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 18 Empty Re: One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress

Post by A-MAN 15th June 2014, 11:43 am

Oh! I thought you said it is better if we keep the gravity stuff flow naturally for the jumps, but there, I can see we might need to do some anti-gravity stuff as he seems to fall down faster than jumping up Razz.
Liked the jump btw XD. Could be really cool if we can chain it with the stop run also.

The height is good IMO, since there is nothing special about it; It is just the new animation we are going to have when you jump holding back.

@Doffy: Well, Law's turn will come soon. We've been discussing about it in the chat box. You guys really should visit there more often Razz.
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

A-MAN : Team A Leader
Bellies Bellies : 18841

https://onepiecea-edition.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 18 Empty Re: One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress

Post by Z-studios 15th June 2014, 6:56 pm

A-MAN wrote:Oh! I thought you said it is better if we keep the gravity stuff flow naturally for the jumps, but there, I can see we might need to do some anti-gravity stuff as he seems to fall down faster than jumping up Razz.
Liked the jump btw XD. Could be really cool if we can chain it with the stop run also.

The height is good IMO, since there is nothing special about it; It is just the new animation we are going to have when you jump holding back.

@Doffy: Well, Law's turn will come soon. We've been discussing about it in the chat box. You guys really should visit there more often Razz.

Isn't the physics already set so falling is a little faster than going up? o_0

Ah yea, the jumps should key off any crouch frames, it'll make luffy very bouncy :p

wdkace wrote:nice jump, but isnt that distance a bit too long?
ah good point, I"ll lower the distance a little. The height/distance will be set in code mostly though.

RaCuGa wrote:
Edit:
@Z: Yea, True. So you are saying habilities like this?
Pressing Defend Just In Time=Dodge (using SP)
Pressing Defend+Back+Back=Backflip (or JJ, it quicker XD)

Some others?:
Pressing Defend+Forward+Forward=Rush (like the Naruto Storm Series)
Pressing Defend+Up+Up=QuickJump
Pressing Defend+Down+Down=Haki? (using SP, and RP?)
He can have other habilities like Defend+Forward+Back (Fuusen, Baka, some Counters like Grabs...) but that would make the game more complicated XD
Ah! the Defend button can be pressed all the time you want? or it will be for a limited time like the Original LF?
sorry, didn't see the edit and ignored this XD

Yes, the D (or I guess DS now) will do the normal dodge

the backflip is <JJ and it'll take up stamina, don't need to press defend for it. It works as a dodge but its more movement based so its keyed to jump.

Quickjump is just JJ (pressing J again when still in the crouch frames) no need to press D
The Defend now you can hold as long as you want. For luffy and other haki users if you hold it longer it'll charge into haki.

Also like lf2 there is D when running for roll.

Balloon is DD so you'll just burst into a balloon if you want to change normal defend into balloon.

We will have grabs in the future, its another part of gameplay we need more time to work out though XD But for luffy it'll have rocket/net and such keyed off it.

Z-studios
Z-studios
Supernova
Supernova

Z-Studios : Team-A Spriter
Bellies Bellies : 7808

Back to top Go down

Post by riquelme375 15th June 2014, 7:52 pm

here's just a little personal request from me:
when you finish making luffy can you just release a demo with luffy and a dummy and also just import him into opgw 0.3 or opae 1.8 (preferably opgw since i think he would be more like the opgw characters gameplay-wise), that is, if its possible and doesnt take much effort. when you think about it, even when the game is done if there's only luffy and a dummy, or even luffy and law, it wouldnt be fun to play with friends (considering you have to keep switching between the 2 same characters, or just play the same character over and over again, also playing luffy vs luffy or especially law vs law seems annoying as hell).
If it takes too much effort dont bother, ill understand.
riquelme375
riquelme375
Supernova
Supernova

Bellies Bellies : 3357

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 15th June 2014, 8:29 pm

Isn't the physics already set so falling is a little faster than going up? o_0
Never heard of such physics lol.
One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 18 ProjectileMotion01
We can still modify the jumping though, but it won't be accurate; and one will not be able to do calculations for combos.

here's just a little personal request from me:
when you finish making luffy can you just release a demo with luffy and a dummy and also just import him into opgw 0.3 or opae 1.8 (preferably opgw since i think he would be more like the opgw characters gameplay-wise), that is, if its possible and doesnt take much effort. when you think about it, even when the game is done if there's only luffy and a dummy, or even luffy and law, it wouldnt be fun to play with friends (considering you have to keep switching between the 2 same characters, or just play the same character over and over again, also playing luffy vs luffy or especially law vs law seems annoying as hell).
If it takes too much effort dont bother, ill understand.

Did you just say "import the A-Engine work to LF2" ? Unfortunately, that's impossible (why would I have written the A-Engine if LF2 would let me do the stuff we're doing now?), and even if it was, it would require way more effort than having the actual planned release. Pretty much the only thing left for us to be able to have releases are the menus..

It is true that 2 playable only is going to get boring, but what can you expect from a first release? We've been building the very base of the game, and the first release is what is considered our start. From there after, you shall expect faster progress and more releases, hopefully. (and Luffy vs Luffy can actually be really interesting XP)

Last edited by A-MAN on 15th June 2014, 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-studios 15th June 2014, 8:37 pm

Also anyone see the new anime episode?

Hawk Rifle has no fire, and thor's elephant gun is just the electricity from clashing haki.

@Aman
One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 18 Physics_basketball_2
nvm, just the hang time thingy. We have that already though right? Ignore the falling faster part XD

@Riq:
we'll have luffy and a marine you can beat around.
Z-studios
Z-studios
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by riquelme375 15th June 2014, 8:54 pm

lol yeah i forgot that xD
Oh welp. i guess just a marine X number and luffy would be fun.
riquelme375
riquelme375
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 16th June 2014, 8:15 am

Just got the time and watched it. No fire effects with Hawk Rifle =(.. As it turned out there is nothing special with Thor elephant gun, are we still going to have that? I mean, since Spear has already used VA in the air, the thing it can be keyed is VS in the air (which is the already planned combination for Stamp Gattling). >VA is already the air pistol+stamp combination, and >VS is the planned key for Hammer. Perhaps, we can introduce some unhanced combinations for air "hell" moves like VVS ? Hero Fighter did use these kind of combination and it worked good unlike what I've imagined.

As for the air lag thingy, yes, it was since long implemented in the Engine, but I didn't get it into the Jumps yet.
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-studios 16th June 2014, 8:30 am

VAA is stamp gattling, VS I thought was going to be thor's elephant gun. But seeing as its just normal, how about making it giant ax? Then with haki it'll be thor's ax like in the movie.

>>A sounds like a great input actually if you way it works...we could have even more moves than imagined....

lol get that air time for the jumps, its important XD
Z-studios
Z-studios
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 18th June 2014, 5:39 pm

Z-studios wrote:VAA is stamp gattling, VS I thought was going to be thor's elephant gun.  But seeing as its just normal, how about making it giant ax?  Then with haki it'll be thor's ax like in the movie.  

>>A  sounds like a great input actually if you way it works...we could have even more moves than imagined....

lol get that air time for the jumps, its important XD
I will I will XD
So Giant Axe it is!

I am a bit bored now, and taking a break from studying; so here is a summary for what we've been planning so far:
-Dials as items: fire dial, gas dial, flash dial; all but the impact dial which will stay exclusive to Ussop.

-We got back to the idea of giving Luffy a non stretching Punchs/Kicks combos. They're going to deal more damage, but are very small-ranged. They should armament faster also. The combination for a basic combo is going to be AAAA; while the current stretchy ones (Pistol+Stamp+Rifle) will require holding forward+A to do them. There is going to be a run punch too (something like what Luffy used in his first clash with Don).

-We're also back to the idea of giving Law "non-roomed" attack and sword combos. We're going to re-code his room so one gets to set its position and its size too (the more you charge, the bigger the room; while you charge, you will control a small cursor on the field that will set where the room will start).

-We're going to change input combinations of some attacks having them more conveying. For instance, shot gun is going to be (Up+Down) when your pistol is stretched out (we've set it to Special when your pistol is stretched out for now).

Fu Fu Fu! *A-MAN fades into darkness...
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by riquelme375 18th June 2014, 10:32 pm

I like the progress but what worries me is that the keyboard has bad multi clicking so gonna have to get a joystick to play this probably....
i call worth.
riquelme375
riquelme375
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Flash9tk 19th June 2014, 10:04 pm

Sounds pretty awesome! *Appears from the darkness* (.__.    

How's the clashing system going Z? I just have to ask after watching the anime lol..
Flash9tk
Flash9tk
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Bellies Bellies : 2261

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-studios 19th June 2014, 10:49 pm

uhm effects I made a while ago, don't think I posted it publicly though

http://sta.sh/027fkd6r3sgn
Z-studios
Z-studios
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkey.D.Lima 20th June 2014, 12:20 am

wow awesome effects, it's just like in the anime and the manga, it's fantastic!!!!!
would be great to see sword clash.
nice work Z
Monkey.D.Lima
Monkey.D.Lima
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 531

Back to top Go down

Post by vunguyen97 20th June 2014, 7:07 am

The animation was great. But i feel that the clashing time needs to last longer and unleash some kind of force just like when Don Chinjao clashed with Luffy. Although that force is haoshoku haki =)))).
vunguyen97
vunguyen97
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Bellies Bellies : 912

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 20th June 2014, 11:49 am

Bigger attacks will require button mashing, so it will last longer. A stronger haki will put you in the edge when clashing. And if both can use conqueror haki, it should happen, grunts will faint, and other characters will start losing RP.

A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkey.D.Lima 20th June 2014, 1:16 pm

so for example if Luffy clash with Akainu or other char, that don't have haoshoku, he will win?
And dragon claw of Sabo is strong enough to clash with luffy's elephant gun?
i think that is stronger than elephant gun.
Monkey.D.Lima
Monkey.D.Lima
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 20th June 2014, 5:08 pm

There will be a resultant conqueror haki when both are capable of doing it. A stronger haki doesn't mean that you will always win the clash; it will just mean that the weaker one will have to tap the button(s) faster.
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by vunguyen97 21st June 2014, 3:55 am

That sounds great.
And no, i don't think Sabo's dragon claw is stronger than Luffy's elephant gun Very Happy.
vunguyen97
vunguyen97
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkey.D.Lima 21st June 2014, 5:14 am

vunguyen97 wrote:That sounds great.
And no, i don't think Sabo's dragon claw is stronger than Luffy's elephant gun Very Happy.
i think that is stronger, Sabo has a better haki and he focus haki in a small area and if he clash with Elephant Gun he would win, stronger haki and same strength Very Happy 
Monkey.D.Lima
Monkey.D.Lima
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post by vunguyen97 21st June 2014, 11:55 am

Is Sabo's haki really stronger than luffy?
vunguyen97
vunguyen97
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Flash9tk 21st June 2014, 12:07 pm

I just don't see Sabo blowing away a Kraken with dragon claw, but who knows lol
Flash9tk
Flash9tk
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 21st June 2014, 1:05 pm

Size doesn't matter; Garp's normal Haki punch was shown to be as strong as Luffy's Thor Elephant Gun in the last episode. I still think Sabo's haki is stronger than Luffy's nevertheless.
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by vunguyen97 21st June 2014, 1:55 pm

We just don't know it yet, that's all. But i still think Luffy's haki is stronger than Sabo. Anyway Z, what're you planning to do next. Luffy's gear 2nd? Maybe finishing Luffy's move? Law? Or even Zoro? =)))
vunguyen97
vunguyen97
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by ULTIMOS 21st June 2014, 10:53 pm

sabo haki is quite a bit stronger than luffy's sabo is the big brother anyways Very Happy can't wait for more progress

ULTIMOS
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Bellies Bellies : 1797

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-studios 22nd June 2014, 1:09 am

Well regardless of Sabo's strength in the manga/anime. It should still be able to clash with luffy regardless. The players themselves should figure out who wins the clash.

As for next task list I might finish up the marines.
Z-studios
Z-studios
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Flash9tk 22nd June 2014, 1:40 am

That is true. I just said that because it looked effortless lol
Flash9tk
Flash9tk
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon5 22nd June 2014, 6:50 pm

Z-studios wrote:Well regardless of Sabo's strength in the manga/anime.  It should still be able to clash with luffy regardless.  The players themselves should figure out who wins the clash.  

I don't care whose Haki is stronger. This isn't DBZ or Naruto. Each member having a bit of a role makes me enjoy One Piece better than the power-whoring anime shows that have been coming up lately. A video game NEVER really follows much logic, but a game with fighting mechanics deserves some attention paid to making characters equal between each other.
Dragon5
Dragon5
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 552

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 22nd June 2014, 9:40 pm

Dragon5 wrote:
I don't care whose Haki is stronger. This isn't DBZ or Naruto. Each member having a bit of a role makes me enjoy One Piece better than the power-whoring anime shows that have been coming up lately. A video game NEVER really follows much logic, but a game with fighting mechanics deserves some attention paid to making characters equal between each other.
True, but put in mind that we're trying to stay as true to the anime as possible. As characters vary in their HP, speed, SP regeneration, Damage, weight..etc haki can be something as well where one character advantages over another.

For instance, Luffy can have a average HP, above-average speed, above average stamina regeneration, above average Haki (the higher the haki the faster you will be able to armament and the the easier it requires to win a haki based clash (I still think this needs to be discussed more)))), but less weight...etc; We're just going to assign a constant number of points and distribute these for characteristics and abilities until we feel like everyone has a chance against every other. And now that's where we will need to be creative XD.

Yeaha! Once that is ready, we will be able to do a video to show off some combos and spices Razz. It has been a while since I last used Movie Maker (any other recommendations?).
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Doflamingo 22nd June 2014, 11:07 pm

A-MAN wrote:For instance, Luffy can have a average HP, above-average speed, above average stamina regeneration, above average Haki (the higher the haki the faster you will be able to armament and the the easier it requires to win a haki based clash (I still think this needs to be discussed more)))), but less weight...etc; We're just going to assign a constant number of points and distribute these for characteristics and abilities until we feel like everyone has a chance against every other. And now that's where we will need to be creative XD.
Woudn't it make creating every next character harder and even longer?
Doflamingo
Doflamingo
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Bellies Bellies : 2134

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-studios 23rd June 2014, 1:53 am

They're just number values, easy to change as we play along the characters.
Z-studios
Z-studios
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by masterx1 23rd June 2014, 9:58 am

That's awesome guys!
But wouldn't it be cool if you make impossible to use special moves unless you defeat the boss used against them (of course luffy and zoro) and not for this release but for comming ones when all chars are included

masterx1
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by vunguyen97 23rd June 2014, 11:45 am

@Z-Studio@A-man: Wait, we ill be playing as TS Zoro and TS Luffy so What are you planning for story mode? Is the story mode gonna start from Impel down arc or smt?
vunguyen97
vunguyen97
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Flash9tk 25th June 2014, 4:31 pm

@Z-Studios: The clashing effects aren't bad at all, I just think that it needs to be sharper like in Film Z or the recent episodes. I remember that A-Man was talking about a particle engine that you can shape into whatever you want. Will that cover the air pressure for the attacks/clashes, or will you sprite them?
Flash9tk
Flash9tk
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by AWSAN.awesome 25th June 2014, 7:43 pm

Outstanding progress ya'll, keep up the great work ^^
AWSAN.awesome
AWSAN.awesome
Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Bellies Bellies : 14215

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 26th June 2014, 5:32 pm

@masterx: I am not sure, but Luffy hasn't used any remarkable new technique since his fight with Hodi. But maybe, if Luffy comes up with a new power up with future fights, we can do that Razz.

@vunguyen97: We plan to start the story mode from the timeskip; that is, the shapody arc. Not featuring arcs like Impel Down and Marine Ford would be a crime though lol. So since we're planning to have the story mode as free roaming and islands, we can have those islands lay somewhere in the map (although your Log Pose won't point to them during the story, but you're always free to explore the sea as you like).

@Flash: Oh yea! We've also planned to use a particle engine for G2's smoke as well. But for now, at least for the 1st release, we will stick with sprites, as there are things which are more prior at this point. But once that is done, I think we will be able to program some really cool effects with wind and dust and flames and stuff.

OOH and: Exams are over; got back working Razz.
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by vunguyen97 27th June 2014, 3:48 am

Best news i've heard so far. So when does the A-Engine will be released, A-man Razz. And the trailer too Smile)). AAND good luck with your exams grades, A-Man.
And we haven't seen Z-Studio for a while. Are you doing ok there Z? Do you have any problems?
vunguyen97
vunguyen97
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta96 27th June 2014, 11:51 am

Wow Law now is a swordman? Yeaaa. I like it very much Very Happy
Beta96
Beta96
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Bellies Bellies : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by dorddd1 28th June 2014, 12:49 pm

Adding free navigation through the sea and exploring pre-TS arcs will be awesome, how do you guys will handle so many bosses? Will you make "half- full" sprites for some chars so there wont be too many playable chars? I meen like giving Sentomaru some movment sprites +2-3 attacks for the story mode and than using 1 attack for the den den mushi support instead of making him a playable char.
Looking forward for the next update Very Happy

dorddd1
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 29th June 2014, 5:18 pm

"half_full" move set for some characters would just be a waste IMO. I mean, if we're going to have a 4 moves' character, why not give him few more and just have him playable?

Alright. I know I haven't posted anything for a while, but that doesn't really mean I am not working Razz. I've been doing all the optimization stuff I've wanted to do. These include:

1-A better conventional sorting algorithm (for sorting the characters in the z-axis). The older one was something I came up with, and it was quite crazy and memory consuming.
2-Padding is now actually done by adding pixels rather than resizing back and forth. This has to do with the white screen some of you got when they tried the A-Engine demo Freaky posted sometime ago.
3-A more efficient loading; people in the team have complained about the loading being slower than I promised. Now its 150% faster.
4-RECODED THE MAIN LOOP; I am actually still working on that now. The whole main loop of the engine was recoded for a faster performance, and to solve a problem the Engine once had; if 2 players hit each other at the same time, player one would always be the winner. That was in the way of the clashing system and had to be fixed. The engine now should go updating stuff in this logic
--1-Key Inputs
--2-Update stats (frame no, hp..etc)
--3-Collision detection.
--4-The movement (the sprites translations, camera..etc).
--5-Rendering the "Render back objects" (objects with a switch that makes them be rendered BEHIND the stage).
--6-Rendering the BG.
--7-Rendering the rest of the sprites and textures.

Whereas in the past I used to do all this in one loop for all the objects, I've got everyone now done for all the objects one at a time.

Hope that made sense. I will keep you guys updated Razz
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-studios 29th June 2014, 5:55 pm

Sorry for the lack of progress, recently picked a contract, been busy with it.

Upgrading Bazooka
One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 18 16aweow

orginal
One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 18 25ipzip
Z-studios
Z-studios
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by riquelme375 29th June 2014, 9:03 pm

looks good, but i think the arms should have a bit of "overstrech" back, kinda of like when the bazooka ends he "shivers" a little (moves a bit more forward than he should have), i think thats what should happen with his arms going backwards.
riquelme375
riquelme375
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 30th June 2014, 3:38 am

I like it, its nice. Though the real bazooka feeling comes from older stance. Keep it up man!

@A : that sounds .. some big stuff.. can't wait to try the enhanced version.
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Rhino.Freak - Team A Coder
Bellies Bellies : 17445

http://pokegames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wdkace 1st July 2014, 3:15 am

Awesome work, Im so happy to see the new update after long business trip in China, DAMN ZXCV is just pure god LOL

wdkace
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 494

Back to top Go down

Post by barfix 1st July 2014, 3:47 pm

Looks good Z but he looks a bit stiff try like keeping his arms at the same place when he is moving like when he used jet bazooka on blueno if you understand me
barfix
barfix
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Bellies Bellies : 900

Back to top Go down

Post by vunguyen97 4th July 2014, 3:49 pm

Any news?
vunguyen97
vunguyen97
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by ULTIMOS 4th July 2014, 7:02 pm

yes any news? Could you guys show progress on others pls...luffy is my favorite main character and all, but I want to see the others. Think youll release soon?

ULTIMOS
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta96 6th July 2014, 11:19 am

is there any big progress?
Beta96
Beta96
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Bellies Bellies : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 6th July 2014, 1:59 pm

Well, there has been a lot going for me, but again, it isn't anything that will interest you if you're not looking forward to the A-Engine's developing side. I've already coded the new stuff for Luffy Z has sprited, but then, Z has already shown GIFs of the moves. Would you guys appreciate in-game GIFs?

@Ultimos: Their turn is coming. We're pretty much done with Luffy's moveset.
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by ULTIMOS 7th July 2014, 4:45 am

Yeah ingame gifs would be cool,ok can't wait for the most important character of the mugiwara's(ussop) Laughing 

ULTIMOS
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-studios 7th July 2014, 12:45 pm

Alright fixed it up

One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 18 Bazooka2_by_z_studios-d7pl7xh

For the other version of bazooka with luffy's legs in the air I'll do it for the air bazooka, how does that sound?
Z-studios
Z-studios
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next