T.O.R.N.A.D.O
Rhino.Freak
-|Mark975|-
Doflamingo
A-MAN
43 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 10 Empty Re: One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress

Post by Superball 13th March 2014, 12:00 am

any progress
Superball
Superball
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 51

Back to top Go down

One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 10 Empty Re: One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress

Post by A-MAN 13th March 2014, 8:17 pm

@Flash: Yeah, exactly! (Actually based on Smash bros, but they both play the same).

@Superball: When there is new progress, we will be posting. All I've been doing is technical work on the Artificial intelligence of the characters and the menus.
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

A-MAN : Team A Leader
Bellies Bellies : 18841

https://onepiecea-edition.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Flash9tk 15th March 2014, 4:03 pm

No rush A-Man. Take as long as you need to get it up to your standards Very Happy
Flash9tk
Flash9tk
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Bellies Bellies : 2261

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 17th March 2014, 7:13 pm

Hey gentlemen!
Good news: Finally got the AI code down. Now I can have the characters do all I want  Twisted Evil .

Bad news (for the developers waiting for the A-Engine to be released): It is still built in. You can externally do any AI work just yet. I will work it out later, however.

Now, how do you think the computer players should play like?
Targeting system: How do you think computer players should target opponents? LF2 does it like the computer attack the nearest player. However, I think making it like computer character stick on their targets till they're dead is more One Piece-ish. Or maybe, it should attack the target that last attacked it? Other suggestions are welcome.

Also, since you know Luffy's/Law's move set already, any suggestions with what attack he should do and when are welcome.

Edit: Also any suggestions for what should be in the battle setting box of the game?
We now have a box where you can change how often items will fall. We're also going to have an option to change the overall HP%, Team Attack, and also an option where you can set a time for the match.
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by RaCuGa 18th March 2014, 11:09 pm

A-MAN wrote:Hey gentlemen!
Good news: Finally got the AI code down. Now I can have the characters do all I want  Twisted Evil .

Bad news (for the developers waiting for the A-Engine to be released): It is still built in. You can externally do any AI work just yet. I will work it out later, however.

Now, how do you think the computer players should play like?
Targeting system: How do you think computer players should target opponents? LF2 does it like the computer attack the nearest player. However, I think making it like computer character stick on their targets till they're dead is more One Piece-ish. Or maybe, it should attack the target that last attacked it? Other suggestions are welcome.

Also, since you know Luffy's/Law's move set already, any suggestions with what attack he should do and when are welcome.

Edit: Also any suggestions for what should be in the battle setting box of the game?
We now have a box where you can change how often items will fall. We're also going to have an option to change the overall HP%, Team Attack, and also an option where you can set a time for the match.
How the  IA should play? Hum...
-Marines, Dogs, Pacifists... (Should Attack the enemy who is not attacking the Hero... an AllInOne attack to you is very frustating XD)
       *Melee (Marine with Sword, Dogs...): Attack the Strongest enemy (if the A-Engine can do it) or the Enemy with less healt.
       *Ranged (Marinw with Rifle, The Awesome Canons, Pacifistas...): Attack the nearest Enemy (so they can stay far away the enemy)
-Heroes: Attack the Strongest or the nearest enemy (they use Melee and Ranged so... they go to the enemy Heroes or the nearest enemy)
--Or you can add that effect Random, every enemy wave attack in a different way.  

The Battle Setting Box? What, i didnt heard of this D: Sounds Gooood.
Options: HP%, MP%, MP/HP Recovery Rate, Item Selection, Item Drop Rate, Difficulty of the IA, Some Special Features (like 1Hit Kill, 1Special Hit Kill, Reflected enemy (enemy do what you do, a Doppleganger fight), Only attack with Specials, Only attack with Melee, Only Jump Attack...).
Edit: The Special Features is only for fun, like Customized Battles in some Arcade Games.
Edit 2: And a Dissidia Gameplay (from Final Fantasy Dissidia) in the Special Features, Normal Attacks and Combos dont make Damage, but Special yes (Normal Attacks Charge Special attacks, well, look at some videos, i can't explain it XD)

Last edited by RaCuGa on 19th March 2014, 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

RaCuGa
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 202

Back to top Go down

Post by Superball 19th March 2014, 6:53 am

@A-man About the targeting system I think that the computer should attack the nearest player.It's easier that way
@RaCuGa you have some great ideas about the options, it would make the battles more interesting
Superball
Superball
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurogami 19th March 2014, 12:47 pm

I think attack on the nearest player would be better. I also think if the new A-engine could make the AI more complex, maybe character like luffy prefer to fight the strongest player, zorro prefer to fight strong swordman, and small fry character like usop and nami will run away if they meet strong player and they prefer to fight weaker character

Last edited by Kurogami on 19th March 2014, 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kurogami
Kurogami
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 550

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 19th March 2014, 12:47 pm

@Superball: I think I will. I am still to see how they will fight in both cases, and then maybe, imma have that change for different computer difficulties. Thank you!

@RaCuGa: Grunts AI should be made to fight according to plans (as we've discussed few pages back). Not sure about marines ganging up and attacking you all at once though, but I guess I should manage that somehow.

Regarding your suggestions on the Battle settings:
RaCuGa wrote:HP%
Will be there.
RaCuGa wrote:MP%
(called SP now btw) I don't think we should have that. It will just ruin the game's balance and there are some on going attacks, like gattling gun, which depends on that. Raising that say a double, would mean double the damage. And since it is almost impossible to get away from it, it would just be cheap.

RaCuGa wrote:MP/HP Recovery Rate
I don't think it is really important to have that since we have the HP% already. Changing the SP rate would ruin the balance of some moves as I have mentioned before. We might reconsider that for the future though.

RaCuGa wrote:like 1Hit Kill, 1Special Hit Kill
?? I assume you mean something like a Sudden death? I might implement that, but not in the coming release. I am trying to get the main stuff down now for the release.

RaCuGa wrote:Difficulty of the IA
You should be able to choose that when you pick your computer character. This way, you will be able to have several computer players with different levels playing at the same time.

RaCuGa wrote:Reflected enemy (enemy do what you do, a Doppleganger fight)
I can't see how this can be useful at all ?_?. If you mean for training purposes, then we're planning to have a full training mode for you to learn with ;D

RaCuGa wrote:Only attack with Specials, Only attack with Melee, Only Jump Attack...)
I assume this also has something to do with training. Should be in the training mode for the future, but for now, we're just planning a simple sand bag or something like that.

Thanks!

Edit:
Kurogami wrote:I think attack on the nearest player would be better. I also think if the new A-engine could make the AI more complex, maybe character like luffy prefer to fight the strongest player, zorro prefer to fight strong swordman, and small fry character like usop and nami will run away if they meet strong player and they prefer to fight weak
It can go waaaaaay more complex than that, and so don't think about limitations when suggesting your ideas.
I liked the idea of Zoro tending to target swordsmen and everyone fighting in his real style of the story. Thanks!
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Flash9tk 19th March 2014, 3:39 pm

Kurogami wrote:I think attack on the nearest player would be better. I also think if the new A-engine could make the AI more complex, maybe character like luffy prefer to fight the strongest player, zorro prefer to fight strong swordman, and small fry character like usop and nami will run away if they meet strong player and they prefer to fight weaker character
Don't forget to have Nami and Ussop attack enemies that are running away haha. (Punk Hazard)

Wait, I just realized that those characters aren't even in the game yet.. do you still want the suggestions, or just ideas regarding Luffy and Law?

Luffy AI: Fights the strongest guy(already stated). Doesn't hold back against anyone(women or children haha). Also attempts to one shot proven, or noticeably weaker enemies with specials and attacks such as - elephant gun, jet pistol/bazooka/gatling. Sporadically does UFO on melee fodder.  Can predict when cannon balls are about to hit and counters with fusen. Dodges ranged weaponry and straight forward attacks when sp is available. Never runs away when facing an equal or slightly stronger opponent. Only when **** hits the fan like in impel down, or marineford.

Law AI: Law should immediately use his most powerful attacks on enemies that are faster and blitz a lot.  Like the Island cutting slash used on Vergo for example. Due to his stamina being used up so quickly because of his room, he has to take out speedy close ranged enemies asap. Predicts when sizable ranged objects(cannon balls, meteors, debris=from someone like kid or fuji, etc) are headed his way and he uses tact if SP is available. Runs away when outnumbered by multiple enemies(2 and up) of equal strength while low on hp and/or sp. Tries to steal hearts of mostly strong enemies, revives allies when it's opportune. Also switches spots with weaker allies who are facing down stronger opponents. I don't think he should switch in front of attacks like Luffy's grizzly magnum though lol.. Law's too smart for that. Maybe as soon as he switches places he takes action based on the circumstances. Countering ranged objects with tact, basic combo for stagnant or blitzing enemies, counter shock etc.

This is all I have for now. Haha I hope this isn't too much. You said don't hold back right? lol Very Happy
Flash9tk
Flash9tk
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkey.D.Lima 19th March 2014, 6:39 pm

i think that Luffy have to attack the strongest opponent, and the rest, he just do small attacks like pistol and gatling, like in the manga, just to reach his adversary.

Law, is intelegente , i think Law, first, he kill the weak oponnents and when they are killed, he opens the room and he try to attack the strongest opponent.

I think that they have to act like in the manga, Usopp, Nami and Chooper running away from the opponents, Zoro fights with swordmans, Sanji fights with who is attacking Nami or Robin, every woman and something like that.

you are really good, if you can do this, you must really be a genius, this thing of acting like in manga should be very hard to do.

Sorry for the bad english
Monkey.D.Lima
Monkey.D.Lima
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 531

Back to top Go down

Post by riquelme375 19th March 2014, 7:42 pm

Flash9tk wrote:
Kurogami wrote:I think attack on the nearest player would be better. I also think if the new A-engine could make the AI more complex, maybe character like luffy prefer to fight the strongest player, zorro prefer to fight strong swordman, and small fry character like usop and nami will run away if they meet strong player and they prefer to fight weaker character
Don't forget to have Nami and Ussop attack enemies that are running away haha. (Punk Hazard)

Wait, I just realized that those characters aren't even in the game yet.. do you still want the suggestions, or just ideas regarding Luffy and Law?

Luffy AI: Fights the strongest guy(already stated). Doesn't hold back against anyone(women or children haha). Also attempts to one shot proven, or noticeably weaker enemies with specials and attacks such as - elephant gun, jet pistol/bazooka/gatling. Sporadically does UFO on melee fodder.  Can predict when cannon balls are about to hit and counters with fusen. Dodges ranged weaponry and straight forward attacks when sp is available. Never runs away when facing an equal or slightly stronger opponent. Only when **** hits the fan like in impel down, or marineford.

Law AI: Law should immediately use his most powerful attacks on enemies that are faster and blitz a lot.  Like the Island cutting slash used on Vergo for example. Due to his stamina being used up so quickly because of his room, he has to take out speedy close ranged enemies asap. Predicts when sizable ranged objects(cannon balls, meteors, debris=from someone like kid or fuji, etc) are headed his way and he uses tact if SP is available. Runs away when outnumbered by multiple enemies(2 and up) of equal strength while low on hp and/or sp. Tries to steal hearts of mostly strong enemies, revives allies when it's opportune. Also switches spots with weaker allies who are facing down stronger opponents. I don't think he should switch in front of attacks like Luffy's grizzly magnum though lol.. Law's too smart for that. Maybe as soon as he switches places he takes action based on the circumstances. Countering ranged objects with tact, basic combo for stagnant or blitzing enemies, counter shock etc.

This is all I have for now. Haha I hope this isn't too much. You said don't hold back right? lol Very Happy
This shouldnt happen on the easy difficulty though D: i dont want every enemy i kill to be revived by law Sad seems pretty trolly to play against. also he should NOT deflect anything coming at him in easy difficulty. in hard, sure, but easy? nah.
riquelme375
riquelme375
Supernova
Supernova

Bellies Bellies : 3357

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 19th March 2014, 7:54 pm

Aha! Thanks a bunch for all those awesome ideas and reminders! I love how epic this game is going to be (hopefully!). I wouldn't have asked you to go wild with suggestions if I am not capable of doing something. Computers just follow the orders. As long as you can emphasize your ideas with words, I can do the same with commands and computers XD. I am working on this new system which will make coding the smartest AIs possible!

@Riq: And AI that is either too strong or too easy are very easy to make. The challenge will be with the Normal level AIs  Twisted Evil 

You guys really did pump me up! Was thinking about going to sleep after checking stuff, but now I think I will stay for 1 more hour and work on the game XD.
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-studios 19th March 2014, 9:30 pm

Law should teleport a crap ton and try to outmanuver you to take your heart.

Yea the AI difficulty should really modify how often the enemies react and dodge your attacks.

One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 10 2q8ngv5

just the layout so far....
Z-studios
Z-studios
Supernova
Supernova

Z-Studios : Team-A Spriter
Bellies Bellies : 7808

Back to top Go down

Post by riquelme375 19th March 2014, 10:34 pm

Btw could you put in Bink's sake like in opgw?
damn i loved playing with that xD
riquelme375
riquelme375
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 20th March 2014, 3:41 am

Z : shouldn't volume be changable in game (in battle) by pressing some keys? I think volume isnt needed.. and keep it up A-MAN, you getting pumped up pumps me up as well..XD
[offtopic]pumpception[/offtopic]
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Rhino.Freak - Team A Coder
Bellies Bellies : 17445

http://pokegames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-studios 20th March 2014, 4:31 am

eh idk, most computers you can change the volume already with the keyboard. It depends on how Aman set it up...

Yea we can get blinks sake and whatever bg music you guys like. There isn't a size limit to it like lf2
Z-studios
Z-studios
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Flash9tk 20th March 2014, 1:33 pm

Stay motivated A-Man! This is definitely gonna be one of the most epic, if not the most epic One Piece game ever.  I'm all excited now haha

riquelme375 wrote:
This shouldnt happen on the easy difficulty though D: i dont want every enemy i kill to be revived by law Sad seems pretty trolly to play against. also he should NOT deflect anything coming at him in easy difficulty. in hard, sure, but easy? nah.

Thanks for adding that Riq, I never thought to separate it by difficulty. I mostly came up with ideas for law while having him as a teammate, and in my mind Luffy was just being an over powering badass to fodder lol. I'd hate law if he trolled like that

@Z-Studios: Awesome content on deviant art Z. Looking forward to more content xD
Flash9tk
Flash9tk
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta96 20th March 2014, 5:14 pm

Wow Flash your suggestion is awesome. Nice thinking! I think easy AI should be like other AI in the game.  Just smash things up and do different move. If they got enough sp/rp they will make special move. Just normal thing.

Law move suggestion. How about he can cut underground and anyone who is in-front of them will fall in the ground and the ground close. If the main character, they smash up the ground from the inside. For grunts, they die instantly. It just filler move by me~
Beta96
Beta96
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Bellies Bellies : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 20th March 2014, 6:13 pm

Really thanks guys for all the support! I will consider doing a small trailer video or something sometime soon!
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPhyrrus 20th March 2014, 11:40 pm

Beta96 wrote:Law move suggestion. How about he can cut underground and anyone who is in-front of them will fall in the ground and the ground close. If the main character, they smash up the ground from the inside. For grunts, they die instantly. It just filler move by me~

Sounds more like Fujitora if you ask me.
DarkPhyrrus
DarkPhyrrus
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 100

http://darkphyrrus.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta96 25th March 2014, 3:41 pm

DarkPhyrrus wrote:
Beta96 wrote:Law move suggestion. How about he can cut underground and anyone who is in-front of them will fall in the ground and the ground close. If the main character, they smash up the ground from the inside. For grunts, they die instantly. It just filler move by me~

Sounds more like Fujitora if you ask me.

It is. But after the enemy fall down, it's going to close. So no one can't get out. Unless main char. They can smack through. In Fujitora case, I feel it should just left the hole in the entire time or for long period of time.

Anyway, I have a request. Can you make 2 dragon on punk hazard as mini boss? XD
Beta96
Beta96
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Doflamingo 30th March 2014, 7:25 pm

Some progress on anything?
Doflamingo
Doflamingo
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Bellies Bellies : 2134

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 30th March 2014, 7:39 pm

Hmph, unfortunately, there isn't anything I can show. All the progress so far has been technical; On the AI, character selection, and other implementations on game logic and some others that ease parts of the engine scripting. One thing that is worth noting is that Luffy has a quite decent AI now. I am working on the character selection at the moment, while Z is spiriting some moves for Luffy. After the selection menu, I will be doing the new moves Z has sprited and has been spriting for a while. Stay tuned, and sorry for the long wait!
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by barfix 30th March 2014, 8:39 pm

Kk A-MAN take your time, we want the game to have no problems at all as much as you want so don't rush a thing so you can make it in a good pace you can work on and make it a perfection even if it'll take a year i'm sure we all will be waiting for you and good luck Team-A!
barfix
barfix
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Bellies Bellies : 900

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-studios 4th April 2014, 11:04 am

sorry for the lack of progress, finally got around to this

balloon version 2

One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 10 313rjg8

made it bigger to fit the current manga/anime, still need to finish it up and have him deflate like a balloon

fixes and other suggestions about balloon is appreciated
Z-studios
Z-studios
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by riquelme375 4th April 2014, 11:23 am

Balloon looks great!
his huge belly button is scary though.
riquelme375
riquelme375
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 4th April 2014, 11:36 am

AWE-SOME! One thing you need to do is have the belly, jacket and yellow strap move back and forth to give the feel that Luffy is struggling to keep the air in . The older smaller version emphasized that perfectly. Keep this up!
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 4th April 2014, 11:43 am

Literally balloonish! Lol nice job Z Smile
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta96 4th April 2014, 6:42 pm

can he aim for like short while or it just really bounce back to the enemy even though the enemy move away?
Beta96
Beta96
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-studios 4th April 2014, 11:11 pm

kk Ill fix the belly button and strap. thx for the feedback

hm I thought that doing it just by itself (DD) you'll just inflate then deflate. But if you press jump when inflated you'll bounce and pressing the directional keys will just bounce you around the field Could be funny XD Also balloon should bounce back against any blunt attacks but gets deflated instantly when hit with a sword or sharp object.

Also when maybe doing balloon against elephant gun would half the damage but still absorb the shock? Luffy used balloon against giant attacks like sengoku's punch before, might be a cool defense mechanism since law has his teleporting thing.
Z-studios
Z-studios
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta96 5th April 2014, 12:21 am

I think DD should be just devil fruit defend. For df user to use their power to defend instead of block or rolling like normal person.
Beta96
Beta96
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Flash9tk 5th April 2014, 7:59 am

Wow that sounds pretty cool Z. There's so much work going into each character haha
Flash9tk
Flash9tk
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-studios 5th April 2014, 2:01 pm

One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 10 2v0zyq9
fix belly and added animation to the sash and arms/legs

Beta96 wrote:I think DD should be just devil fruit defend. For df user to use their power to defend instead of block or rolling like normal person.
that would be pretty cool, would work great for logia types too
Z-studios
Z-studios
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 5th April 2014, 2:14 pm

Lool! PERFECT! Now you've got the deflation to go! Then the twist and I will code storm immediately XD
Keep this up!
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by riquelme375 5th April 2014, 2:16 pm

wow! it looks really good!
but...
when the shirt goes up and down there is one frame in which you can clearly see its outlines and it doesnt look as well. im talking about the frame in which its flying up.
Ninja'd by A-MAN.
Hey! I am a pirate pirat .~A-MAN
riquelme375
riquelme375
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-studios 6th April 2014, 2:58 am

thx, haven't finished shading just yet, still getting the figure down

One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 10 Dd2b6b
deflation progress
Z-studios
Z-studios
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 6th April 2014, 4:06 am

Lool, looks pretty lively. I like it!
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by riquelme375 6th April 2014, 10:39 am

It looks really weird when he turns back into normal luffy, but thats prolly because of the shading. also i think luffy shouldnt fly in a circle but just randomly fly in a few random directions while deflating. except for that, amazing work!
riquelme375
riquelme375
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 6th April 2014, 12:15 pm

Shading isn't complete, so it is a sure thing that it won't look perfect until it is. Flying in a circle is the thing which makes it looks good, IMO. It emphasizes in showing Luffy's rubber nature. Flying randomly would be of a big disadvantage I think.
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by riquelme375 6th April 2014, 12:28 pm

i mean the animation is "flying randomly", not actually flying randomly across the map.
riquelme375
riquelme375
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Flash9tk 7th April 2014, 3:56 am

Cool haha. Is there no limit at all to the number of sprites that chars have? I mean, all I ever hear from A-Man is that Z is adding more moves for Luffy and Law lol. It's not bad, I just don't know what to expect when it's released!! Very Happy
Flash9tk
Flash9tk
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 7th April 2014, 6:36 am

there's literally no limits, unlike lf2 which has 399 frames of which more than 100 were reserved.
@Z: that's awesome ! wow lol
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by wdkace 8th April 2014, 4:37 am

My life just got E^x where x > 100 better than before

wdkace
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 494

Back to top Go down

Post by Superball 8th April 2014, 5:19 pm

@Z nice sprites you re doing a great job
i dont agree with the idea of balloon reducing the elephant gun's damage or absorbing the shock since haki only attacks the real body.In Sengoku's case he wasnt using haki.
Superball
Superball
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 9th April 2014, 2:47 pm

BUT, skin and flesh are still a bit rubbery to some extent. The fact that air is still inside Luffy does gives him the "air-bag". I agree that Haki-powered attacks should deal more damage against Fussen, but still, not too much that Fussen becomes useless.
(P.S: Who read the new OP chapter Very Happy?)
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by riquelme375 9th April 2014, 6:03 pm

i think luffy should be knocked back if somebody attacks him in fuusen, and any opponents who are run over by the rolling ball of luffy get damaged Very Happy
P.S. SO AWESOME.
riquelme375
riquelme375
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Doflamingo 9th April 2014, 6:36 pm

You guys are too concentrating on one move for one character. It will take 10 years for release 10 characters in this pace.
Doflamingo
Doflamingo
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 9th April 2014, 7:03 pm

Not really. I've got dozens of sprites for moves that I am yet to code. The thing is that I've been working all menus. Put in mind that what I am working on isn't just OPAE, but most importantly, a whole engine which should be fully scriptable by everyone. School has played a role too on holding me down as well. Bear with us. It has taken a while I know, but it is really moving faster than you think. It's just that nowadays the work hasn't been something I can show. I can actually show what I have done, but it would make no sense to you (if you still want that, then I will  Twisted Evil . But I would have to ask for feedback on my technical work Razz).

Lol, sorry dude. I assure you, it's really gonna be worth the wait XD.
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta96 9th April 2014, 7:14 pm

Is there a LOT of thing to be done in your engine?
Beta96
Beta96
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Doflamingo 9th April 2014, 7:26 pm

I'm not bashing you on anything. I just don't get it. Ballon is not even the main his move its ok as it is. I'd better watch some new character, or new background. But you guys are doing great work. Intresting question - when you done with engine, on how much faster you will be able creating characters?
Doflamingo
Doflamingo
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next