New Marine Systems For Demo 1.8

2 posters

Go down

New Marine Systems For Demo 1.8 Empty New Marine Systems For Demo 1.8

Post by Sharkitoon 18th March 2013, 3:36 pm

# New Marines #

- Weak Marines : This are the current normal marines in the game that can be killed in one shot, which is SATISFYING Twisted Evil

- Lieutenant Marines : This are marines who have abit more hp than the weak marines .

- Commander Marines : This are marines with more Hp than the Lieutenant Marines, won't be able to be killed in one slice, they also have a few skills, e.g: ( Commander Helmeppo from the anime/manga ) . They should be like 15 different types of commanders, and they should spawn in one random type, e.g : ( When I spawn a 10 commanders in battle mode, it will spawn 10 DIFFERENT TYPES of commanders . For example, a commander wielding a two-handed axe, a commander wielding two blades, or a commander fighting using their fists, and each of this commanders should at MOST have 2 ' skills ', like an uppercut using a blade etc.

- Captain Marines : This are marines with more Hp than the Commander Marines, their AI are better too, for example, they can easily dodge an incoming projectile and they also have a number of skills ( E.g: Captain Coby, Tashigi, Hina & Gorilla from the anime/manga ) And from that 15 different types of captains, like 2/15 types should know Rokushiki, maybe some only knows how to use Soru like coby before timeskip ) Some of the captains don't know Rokushiki but are good swordsman, axemans or maybe some only know tekkai . And they should at LEAST have 2 moves . 1/15 is a haki-user .

- Commodore Marines : This are marines with more Hp than the Captain Marines, even better combat and dodging AI, and 3/15 of them should know Rokushiki or really good weapon-wielders . They should have at least 4 moves . 2/15 is a haki-user .

- Rear Admiral Marines : This are marines with more Hp than Commodore Marines, efficient in combat and easily dodges incoming projectiles, and 4/15 of the types should know Rokushiki or very good weapon wielders . They should have at least 4 moves . 4/15 should be a haki-user .

- Vice Admiral Marines : This are marines with high hp, good defense, strong fighters and 8/15 should know Rokushiki and also very good weapon-wielders . Should have at least 4 moves . 2/15 of them should be giants . And 7/15 should be haki-users ( E.g: Vice Admiral Smoker from manga ) .

- Giant Marines : Giant marines are marines with average hp, very high defence, slow attacks, like the giants in the Marineford war . 15 Different Types of giants, males and females, different weapon wielders .

- Doctor Marines : This are weak hp marines who will attend to injured allies, they're capable of combat but very very weak . They can only heal red health bars, cannot heal lost green bars .

As for admiral ranks, fleet admiral and commander-in-chief ( Kong ), I think they should be characters instead of minions . The others above should just be minions in battle mode Very Happy
Also, by Haki-users, I mean Busoshoku Haki Only . So they can hit logia types .

# New Marine Respawn System #

I don't like how I shishi sonson a whole bunch of them, and then more marines just appear at their place, it's just not realistic Crying or Very sad Instead, you should make them run in from left/right, that would be so much better Razz

Just my suggestions ~

Sharkitoon
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 253

Back to top Go down

New Marine Systems For Demo 1.8 Empty Re: New Marine Systems For Demo 1.8

Post by A-MAN 18th March 2013, 4:21 pm

I really liked your ideas, and I will slowly put them in game (maybe not all at once, but a little by little). I've planned about the Giant and the Marine Captain already, but the problem is that I am still unable to find sprites for them (the Team's spriter is busy now).I assure you you will be seeing you're suggestions coming true in the coming versions, and thanks for the high quality organised post! Pretty much appreciated! +1 for yah!
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

A-MAN : Team A Leader
Bellies Bellies : 18841

https://onepiecea-edition.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkitoon 18th March 2013, 5:17 pm

Haha good to know that Smile
I can try sprite some lieutenant marines for you, I'll start tomorrow, will show you when I'm done later ~

Sharkitoon
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down