your favorite space marine chapter(if you like warhammer)

4 posters

Go down

your favorite space marine chapter(if you like warhammer) Empty your favorite space marine chapter(if you like warhammer)

Post by thatfella 22nd May 2013, 9:53 am

mine is the ultramarines all blue all ass kicking
your favorite space marine chapter(if you like warhammer) Ultramarines

thatfella
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 1102

Back to top Go down

your favorite space marine chapter(if you like warhammer) Empty Re: your favorite space marine chapter(if you like warhammer)

Post by A-MAN 23rd May 2013, 3:21 am

Ehm, ehm.. Well, you know the topic you just posted is just.. I mean, you can't expect people to post in your threads about a very specific science fictional Novel..
Back on topic: Ghazghkull! A super badass warlord! (might not be that strong but still!)
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

A-MAN : Team A Leader
Bellies Bellies : 18841

https://onepiecea-edition.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

your favorite space marine chapter(if you like warhammer) Empty Re: your favorite space marine chapter(if you like warhammer)

Post by gerafi 23rd May 2013, 8:41 am

@ A-man but Ghazkull isnt a Spacemarine.
And i dont have a favourite space marine chapter. All of them are are ignorant proud jerks who consider themselves more important than humans and think that humans are disgusting weaklings, and they dont fight to help others they only fight for glory.
gerafi
gerafi
Rookie Pirate
Rookie Pirate

Bellies Bellies : 7635

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 23rd May 2013, 3:57 pm

Eeeh!? I skimmed through the title, and probably misunderstood it. Sorry datfella! Still haven't reached a part where a space marine I like appears.
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

A-MAN : Team A Leader
Bellies Bellies : 18841

https://onepiecea-edition.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by thatfella 23rd May 2013, 8:22 pm

actually all space marines fight for what they believe in for example the ultramarines are quite caring for humans whom they see as the emperors will for their continued existence while the templars only care for killing the emperors foe meaning all chapters are different in beliefs and reasons to fight not all of them are prideful jerks or ignorant super men in armor an entire squad of executioners sacrificed themselves so civilians could escape attacking irks

thatfella
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 1102

Back to top Go down

Post by Doflamingo 24th May 2013, 5:50 pm

I think - Grey knights is best chapter, its secret but its totally BAD ASS.
Doflamingo
Doflamingo
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Bellies Bellies : 2134

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down