T.O.R.N.A.D.O
Rhino.Freak
-|Mark975|-
Doflamingo
A-MAN
43 posters

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 8 Empty Re: One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress

Post by Flash9tk 19th February 2014, 10:16 pm

Haha bad ass man! doge

I recommend that he be as tall as DD though since he's slouched over. Also when Zoro ran into him his head didn't reach past his shoulder.

Keep up the great work Very Happy
Flash9tk
Flash9tk
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Bellies Bellies : 2261

Back to top Go down

One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 8 Empty Re: One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress

Post by Beta96 19th February 2014, 10:31 pm

Yes, Doflamingo height is about 3.05 meter tall or in american 10 feet tall! The admiral suppose to be a little shorter than Doflamingo. I think about 9 feet 8 inch. Sorry, I don't know how this work, I know only meter and centimeter language Razz

Overall, Fujitora height is super good scale. Only Doflamingo need to be a little taller than he is fine.

Oh, I forgot, Fujitora's belt in the anime are dark purple though. I don't know if you've done with this base, but I just want to mention it.
Beta96
Beta96
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Bellies Bellies : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkey.D.Lima 20th February 2014, 12:54 am

awesome, i love all the chars, i just don't like Doffy, in the manga his feathers covering his whole body and in the sprite his clothes appears a lot. He is very tall in comparison to Luffy, he is taller in comparison with Aokiji, HE HAVE 3,90 m.

you guys will make Vergo?
Monkey.D.Lima
Monkey.D.Lima
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 531

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-studios 20th February 2014, 6:38 am

Dark Purple belt, will do XD

TS doflamingo wears his feather coat thing like a cape now though
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131212053357/onepiece/images/b/b0/Donquixote_Doflamingo_Full_Body_Post_Timeskip.png

Yup I'll make vergo soon.

So thats a yes on making Doflamingo a tad taller right?

One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 8 2d8ko08

Perona, she'll be the first den den mushi call item
Z-studios
Z-studios
Supernova
Supernova

Z-Studios : Team-A Spriter
Bellies Bellies : 7808

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 20th February 2014, 6:55 am

awesome perona and her negative ghosts! XD
really cool man.. and that purple marine looks so pro !!

her negative ghosts mustn't work on Ussop XD
but yeah really nice idea on her as support character! Very Happy
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Rhino.Freak - Team A Coder
Bellies Bellies : 17445

http://pokegames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Flash9tk 20th February 2014, 7:27 am

Yes. Taller please!! :)Here's a good reference I found through google.
Reference:
Doflamingo's tall as crap .-. apparently taller than all of the admirals too

Perona is fearsome lol.. don't wanna face her Very Happy
Flash9tk
Flash9tk
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta96 20th February 2014, 8:44 am

Doflamingo should be taller but the way he stance are a bit tall than the admiral. You can see the picture where Flash9tk gave. He bent his leg and his back bone body to make it look like the same height as admiral height.

Doflamingo's fur jacket also to be more "thick" to make him look buff (although he is skinny). Z, from the picture you gave and the sprites that you made, the jacket should cover his shoulder but we still can see his arm. The length of the jacket seem reach to his limb, not foot.

Doflamingo's head seem twice as big as Aokiji lol.

Anyway, I'm sorry being fussy, I just want to state what is wrong in my eyes though.
Beta96
Beta96
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-studios 20th February 2014, 9:30 am

No, please by picky, I want him as accurate as possible XD

Something more like this?  Taller, with a thicker coat. I'm assuming fuji would be around the same height of aokiji right?

One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 8 13yl30h

The problem with making him too tall though is that he'll get hit in the crotch alot

workin on her stance
One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 8 2jcil9l

Last edited by Z-studios on 20th February 2014, 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Z-studios
Z-studios
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 20th February 2014, 9:34 am

Lol, I was thinking the same thing. Also, how would the Law's mess work on some one who is even larger than that?
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

A-MAN : Team A Leader
Bellies Bellies : 18841

https://onepiecea-edition.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-studios 20th February 2014, 9:39 am

Well maybe it could be a height advantage thing and attacks will just pass through his legs? Chopper would be really small so pistol and such would probably go over him too...

For Laws mes I'll do an air version of it too, so maybe you have to aim for the chest for the heart to work?

For giant characters like whitebeard or giant marines you don't want to just hit their leg and have a heart pop out too...
Z-studios
Z-studios
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 20th February 2014, 9:41 am

Judging from his reference pic, the coat should cover more area around his head (sides), and it needs a little finish of fur, you can make his head bigger in size too (again judging from reference pic)

also even if he is much taller, you should be increasing the height not more than around 2-3 pixel for obvious reasons :/

perona looks great as I said earlier! XD

edit: i support the air aiming idea Very Happy its cool
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta96 20th February 2014, 11:38 am

About Law's mes, I think you can add another movement where his hand automatically go a little bit higher to let the heart out? OR make him bent his body more so he can be hit "logically" lol

Like Rhino said, the coat should cover around on his neck (not head Razz) The coat so far, look awesome and +1. The sprites seem little messy, this one is just a sketch?

Nice Perona Smile

Yes, Issho should be the same tall as other admiral or fleet admiral that like Kizaru, Akainu and Sengoku
Beta96
Beta96
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by riquelme375 20th February 2014, 12:36 pm

i think perona should be leaning backward, like she does in the pic below.
Pic:
Also perona should probably be clumsy in her fighting style, like how in her fight with usopp she was always half falling forward.
her style was "sometimes cool, sometimes dumb", same as usopp.
also i personally would love to have perona as a playable character, but i see why she wont be.
riquelme375
riquelme375
Supernova
Supernova

Bellies Bellies : 3357

Back to top Go down

Post by Flash9tk 20th February 2014, 2:13 pm

Lol Doffy's a pain. Everyone's so different in One Piece.

Wait a minute! Aren't hearts the size of the owner's fist...? Giant sized hearts haha. Cool!! They'll still be normal sized right?
Flash9tk
Flash9tk
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Doflamingo 20th February 2014, 2:26 pm

It's a great progress (Doffy is BEAST) but. A-man what about Luffy's and Law coding progress?
Doflamingo
Doflamingo
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Bellies Bellies : 2134

Back to top Go down

Post by riquelme375 20th February 2014, 4:02 pm

Doflamingo wrote:It's a great progress (Doffy is BEAST) but. A-man what about Luffy's and Law coding progress?
[offtopic]youre just saying that because its you.[/offtopic]

Please refrain from posting if you have nothing to contribute to the topic
2nd Reminder! ~Rhino.Freak

Last edited by riquelme375 on 20th February 2014, 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
riquelme375
riquelme375
Supernova
Supernova

Bellies Bellies : 3357

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 20th February 2014, 6:46 pm

@Z-Studios: Yes, you made a point. Seems like we're going to have a lot of fun balancing this game XD. I like how each character will have a very unique game play style with advantages and disadvantages!
@Flash: Lol true. But the size wouldn't make that much difference.
@Doflamingo: There is a lot to show for both Law and Luffy. I am still working sluggishly on his Mes attack though. Imma post something once I get that done!
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-studios 20th February 2014, 7:38 pm

thx for the feedback guys.  

Oh and I assume Doflamiingo would have pretty good observation haki too and his AI would naturally dodge the mes attacks quickly like in the manga.  

Yea its just a sketch still, I'm getting the sizing right first before I polish.  
One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 8 Zkfhon
very little changes,  few pixels shorter, fur coat more over his head now, and bigger head size and darker glasses.

Perona she'll look weird if her stance is slanted too much off balance.  When she flies in the start she'll be tilted like that though.  And yes her fighting style would be pretty sloppy XD

She'll just be a support character for now since I don't think she has enough moves yet shown.  But I do like her and I think it'll be great to have more female fighters too.
Z-studios
Z-studios
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 8 Empty details

Post by Beta96 20th February 2014, 8:01 pm

Yea it seem better, just the arm coat is messy because of the sketch that's all Razz

Anyway Doflamingo fight like Sanji, using kung fu black belt leg style lol. When he using his hand, it will be his devil fruit's power. That would be awesome. I hope when he attach his string at the cloud, he didn't fly but he look like spiderman swing from building to building Very Happy

Oh ye, forgot to mention, Doflamingo has a thick neck like Vergo-san~
Beta96
Beta96
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPhyrrus 20th February 2014, 11:30 pm

Hey guys, I've been lurking here since Grand World and A-Edition combined, and I'm finally posting. XD

Anyways, about the Mes attack, I think it would be kinda weird if Law had to jump and use the aerial version just to hit Doflamingo, so maybe instead he could just do the attack slightly upwards?
DarkPhyrrus
DarkPhyrrus
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 100

http://darkphyrrus.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-studios 21st February 2014, 12:01 am

Thicker neck, will do. Also think broader shoulders too, he is kinda buff.

I don't think he swings like spiderman though, just kinda glides o_0

Well if he just does the attack slighty upwards for doflmaingo that would only fix things for doflamingo. Other sized characters like whitebeard, kuma, etc. It'll hit their knees or crotch still.

Z-studios
Z-studios
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPhyrrus 21st February 2014, 12:44 am

For characters that are that big, (Whitebeard, Kuma, Etc...) he could jump. It would seem a bit more necessary than needing to jump just to hit someone who's Doflamingo's height, imo.
DarkPhyrrus
DarkPhyrrus
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-studios 21st February 2014, 2:06 am

hm I guess so.  We can group the admirals, kuma, doflamingo in around that height area for a slightly raised mes attac.

I'm mostly practicing drawing quicker so if anyone has stance requests...
Z-studios
Z-studios
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 21st February 2014, 4:44 am

@Dark Phyrrus: I see your point, but having that move in the air is the best solution, IMO, to our problem. Another solution can be having 2 different sprite sets for Mes; one is straight forward for shorter characters, while the other is slightly bent upwards for long. I can have Law do either ones automatically according to the opponent he is about to hit. Having it work in the air wouldn't be a burden either, since you will be doing 2 combination moves only (it is set now as Forward+Special); You are only going to hold forward and press special to do it on the opponent. So what do you think now?
@Z: How about Diamante XD?
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-studios 21st February 2014, 5:36 am

Slightly bending the mes up would only make like 2 or 3 frames difference. The start up and would be the same, just the last bit so it isn't too much work. So yea, coding it so Law can switch it up the moment before he hits the opponent that works great actually.

I think thought that just the fact he has to go through the jump animation first before he hits taller characters might be much.

Diamante sounds fun actually, I love his character design XD He is really tall too, but not as tall as Dofy I think
Z-studios
Z-studios
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 21st February 2014, 6:25 am

Oh oh character stance request! Hmm.. I wanna see Shanks in your style.. Razz
Darkdude: dont be a lurker anymore...
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta96 21st February 2014, 8:10 am

I would like to see Ace! Then the trio brother "stance" is complete! Razz

About mes, if he miss the "heart/chest" than would it be possible the opponent get damage instead? The damage are not very high though.
Beta96
Beta96
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 21st February 2014, 10:42 am

oh oh after ace, you should try the Ivan revolutionary! Razz he's a real different style so you'll have fun drawing him Razz
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by viv11 21st February 2014, 11:29 am

I just wanted to ask if a taunt system will be incorporated, where you can press a button and then your taunting them, similar to League of Legends...
viv11
viv11
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by wdkace 21st February 2014, 9:08 pm

Looking Awesome,for Dflamago,i think since he usually bending his legs, he should be a bit more taller than now

wdkace
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 494

Back to top Go down

Post by Flash9tk 21st February 2014, 11:06 pm

It'd be cool to see Ace again, but in Z's style XD So epic! How about Ussop? Naga hana's not getting any love lol
Flash9tk
Flash9tk
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPhyrrus 21st February 2014, 11:44 pm

@A-man: Yeah, that sounds like a better idea. You know best so whichever is better/less work for you and Z. XD
@Rhino: Haha, alright I'll try to post more (but no spamming XD).
@Z: SUPER ARMOURED... ore? Franky would be badass!
DarkPhyrrus
DarkPhyrrus
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post by Doflamingo 21st February 2014, 11:48 pm

DarkPhyrrus wrote: Franky would be badass!
He already did that One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 8 Basesj10. It would be cool to see Akainu/Sengoku/Ceaser. One of them. Z, your work is amazing! Thank You!. Waiting for A-Man's progress.
Doflamingo
Doflamingo
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Bellies Bellies : 2134

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-studios 22nd February 2014, 12:39 am

thx, will give Ace and Franky a shot

Attempt at Barto

One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 8 Zt6dqe
Z-studios
Z-studios
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkey.D.Lima 22nd February 2014, 1:28 am

Whoa Bartolomeo is so awesome, he is so badass, Z your style of sprites is really awesome.

Doflamingo it's really cool, but his coat it's really weird, i think the coat have to be more large, like this:
Don't open if you're only following the anime!:
, Doflamingo should have that pistol that he used to "Kill" Law, to humiliate the characters.

I think Diamante is taller than Doffy, he have large legs
Monkey.D.Lima
Monkey.D.Lima
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPhyrrus 22nd February 2014, 1:38 am

@Dofla: Ah, right. Completely forgot about that, but I think it would still be cool to see him updated to be an actual sprite.
@Z: Barto is so awesome! Can't wait for it to finally be time to sheet him!
DarkPhyrrus
DarkPhyrrus
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 22nd February 2014, 6:47 am

Z-studios wrote:thx, will give Ace and Franky a shot

Attempt at Barto

One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 8 Zt6dqe

not shanks? Sad lol jk do what you feel like, and this sprite looks really awesome keep it up!
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkey.D.Lima 22nd February 2014, 4:41 pm

oh sorry for that spoiler, i don't know how to hide images Embarassed .

i want to see Shanks too!!
Monkey.D.Lima
Monkey.D.Lima
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-studios 22nd February 2014, 8:26 pm

Thx guys, any changes or suggestions on Barto though?

lol I'll do shanks too

Monkey.D.Lima wrote:
Doflamingo it's really cool, but his coat it's really weird, i think the coat have to be more large, like this:
Don't open if you're only following the anime!:
, Doflamingo should have that pistol that he used to "Kill" Law, to humiliate the characters.

I think Diamante is taller than Doffy, he have large legs
Link is broken, do you have another? 0_o

Hm so coat even bigger then?
Z-studios
Z-studios
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by barfix 22nd February 2014, 11:14 pm

Here is my opinion:

Doflamingo:
Well for me the coat is long enough but by the pic he put but his pants should be a little longer and maybe less skinny, at the left leg (the one he leans on) the muscle needs to be to the back of his leg and not to the front.

Fujitora:
Doesn't his clothes lack a bit of shading?

Bartolomeo:
There should be a piercing on his nose (of course only if you can make it that small), his collar should have feather look (also for his sleeves), more like doffy's coat look than pointy, he should have kind of fangs (also if you can make it this small) and he have some kind of necklace hung on his pants and check out again his tattoo (if you haven't noticed his tattoo represents his nose piercing, his hair from the side and his fangs XD).

Well that's all everything else is great!
Keep going!
barfix
barfix
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Bellies Bellies : 900

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatEmoGuy 23rd February 2014, 1:30 pm

This is quite Awesome( I Guess)
ThatEmoGuy
ThatEmoGuy
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by Flash9tk 23rd February 2014, 5:08 pm

Nope, nothing here. I don't think there's enough known about Bart to go any further Smile
Flash9tk
Flash9tk
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPhyrrus 23rd February 2014, 8:30 pm

Flash9tk wrote:Nope, nothing here. I don't think there's enough known about Bart to go any further Smile
But even kids know that when you cross your fingers you make a barrier.
DarkPhyrrus
DarkPhyrrus
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post by Flash9tk 24th February 2014, 2:53 am

I stand by what I said. Yeah Z can sketch him but unless he wants to make Bart a support character, he doesn't have enough skills displayed.

Besides, I'm sure he's just sketching him for now, and not making a sheet lol.

Last edited by Flash9tk on 24th February 2014, 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Flash9tk
Flash9tk
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-studios 24th February 2014, 3:47 am

Nah, just practice getting faster for now, not sheeting him yet until he appears in the anime at least.

One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 8 2rzuqtc
redoing Law's basic combo, ignore the last bit but what do you guys think so far? Any feedback before I start shading will be appreciated

Anyways do you guys think the range looks too big? The anime/manga law's attacks cover a huge range, but I made the start up time and ending longer and a little more predicable to compensate for the huge range. Also I think it'll force Law to rely on tricks and his other attacks to land successful hits on the opponent.

barfix wrote:Here is my opinion:

Doflamingo:
Well for me the coat is long enough but by the pic he put but his pants should be a little longer and maybe less skinny, at the left leg (the one he leans on) the muscle needs to be to the back of his leg and not to the front.

Fujitora:
Doesn't his clothes lack a bit of shading?

Bartolomeo:
There should be a piercing on his nose (of course only if you can make it that small), his collar should have feather look (also for his sleeves), more like doffy's coat look than pointy, he should have kind of fangs (also if you can make it this small) and he have some kind of necklace hung on his pants and check out again his tattoo (if you haven't noticed his tattoo represents his nose piercing, his hair from the side and his fangs XD).

Well that's all everything else is great!
Keep going!

thx, Ill fix up doffys pants. fuji I'm still workin on, will shade soon. Barto I'll have to gethis facial features in, its harder since the sprite is small...maybe if I make his head bigger.

Thanks for the feedback :p
Z-studios
Z-studios
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Flash9tk 24th February 2014, 4:54 am

That swordplay!! XD lol.. smooth and satisfying animations as usual.

Vergo,  a vice admiral, proved that Law's blade was something to avoid whilst being one shot-ed haha, so I agree with the new basic combo. Since law's an uncanny swordsman it really makes him more unique since he's so ranged. It's more true to the anime/manga since he can't handle an in-fight without getting his room shattered. Will the damage values be changed since it has a warm up and cool down phase added to the attack?

I can only imagine how other swordsman will look, let alone those flying blade techniques. Epic work.
Flash9tk
Flash9tk
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatEmoGuy 24th February 2014, 10:48 am

...That Awesome Combo....It's Amazing...
ThatEmoGuy
ThatEmoGuy
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurogami 24th February 2014, 12:03 pm

WOW awesome progress! I've not login for about one week and this is what happen  Shocked 

about law's basic attack range I think it should has big size but a bit smaller than his room size since he can slash all object in his room(just my opinion though)

i wonder are the new A-engine AI's will have the same intelligence as the old engine's? i mean like AI in lf2, even tough you play in insane difficulity they are still a bit dumb and fight recklessly and in the end i get bored to play the game(you know if you don't have any friend to play with)
so i hope they can change a bit, maybe it can develop it own fighting potentional depend on the character or maybe they have fighting tactics, ex: if i use luffy elephant gun and AI use law, AI will quickly search for way to dodge that attack, or maybe AI will use long range attack to fight enemy from long distance or they have fast defend response when we attack them
well, I'm just curious about how the AI will fight in the future engine and sorry for my bad english

Last edited by Kurogami on 24th February 2014, 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kurogami
Kurogami
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 550

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 24th February 2014, 12:59 pm

@Kuro: Regarding the AI; I will do my best to have them as advanced as possible. If I can get to have the AI programmable rather than scriptable (like what the LF2 guys has done with LF2), I can guarantee it is going to be kicking your asses XD.
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 24th February 2014, 1:04 pm

??? what? what would be the difference? since lf2 AI was C language as well.. and.. making it scriptable would be better for more people to get into AI making..
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next