Draox
pack5642
-Shivam-
15 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

One word story - Page 11 Empty Re: One word story

Post by pack5642 16th September 2013, 4:55 am

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy, so a walrus jumped over A-MAN's panties to save Rhino's virginity from Tornado. So donkeys can fly without flapping
pack5642
pack5642
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Pack5642 - Team A Helper
Bellies Bellies : 15785

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 16th September 2013, 5:03 am

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy, so a walrus jumped over A-MAN's panties to save Rhino's virginity from Tornado. So donkeys can fly without flapping their
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Rhino.Freak - Team A Coder
Bellies Bellies : 17445

http://pokegames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by -Shivam- 16th September 2013, 5:26 am

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy, so a walrus jumped over A-MAN's panties to save Rhino's virginity from Tornado. So donkeys can fly without flapping their tails

Don't guys think of anything else?
-Shivam-
-Shivam-
Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Bellies Bellies : 7536

Back to top Go down

Post by pack5642 16th September 2013, 5:50 am

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy, so a walrus jumped over A-MAN's panties to save Rhino's virginity from Tornado. So donkeys can fly without flapping their tails because

we also think of rocks...
pack5642
pack5642
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Pack5642 - Team A Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by -Shivam- 16th September 2013, 6:09 am

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy, so a walrus jumped over A-MAN's panties to save Rhino's virginity from Tornado. So donkeys can fly without flapping their tails because Pack's
-Shivam-
-Shivam-
Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 16th September 2013, 6:12 am

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy, so a walrus jumped over A-MAN's panties to save Rhino's virginity from Tornado. So donkeys can fly without flapping their tails because Pack's noobish

sorry pack XD
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by pack5642 16th September 2013, 6:13 am

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy, so a walrus jumped over A-MAN's panties to save Rhino's virginity from Tornado. So donkeys can fly without flapping their tails because Pack's noobish rhino

no problem XD
pack5642
pack5642
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Pack5642 - Team A Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 16th September 2013, 6:15 am

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy, so a walrus jumped over A-MAN's panties to save Rhino's virginity from Tornado. So donkeys can fly without flapping their tails because Pack's noobish rhino's epic

xD
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by -Shivam- 16th September 2013, 6:43 am

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy, so a walrus jumped over A-MAN's panties to save Rhino's virginity from Tornado. So donkeys can fly without flapping their tails because Pack's noobish rhino's epic idiot.

Cool
-Shivam-
-Shivam-
Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 16th September 2013, 7:00 am

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy, so a walrus jumped over A-MAN's panties to save Rhino's virginity from Tornado. So donkeys can fly without flapping their tails because Pack's noobish rhino's epic idiot. Shivam's

its my turn Cool
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by -Shivam- 16th September 2013, 7:06 am

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy, so a walrus jumped over A-MAN's panties to save Rhino's virginity from Tornado. So donkeys can fly without flapping their tails because Pack's noobish rhino's epic idiot. Shivam's awesome.

Not if I can help it.
-Shivam-
-Shivam-
Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 16th September 2013, 7:31 am

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy, so a walrus jumped over A-MAN's panties to save Rhino's virginity from Tornado. So donkeys can fly without flapping their tails because Pack's noobish rhino's epic idiot. Shivam's awesome. But
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by -Shivam- 16th September 2013, 7:55 am

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy, so a walrus jumped over A-MAN's panties to save Rhino's virginity from Tornado. So donkeys can fly without flapping their tails because Pack's noobish rhino's epic idiot. Shivam's awesome. But fairies
-Shivam-
-Shivam-
Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Back to top Go down

Post by gerafi 16th September 2013, 9:35 am

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy, so a walrus jumped over A-MAN's panties to save Rhino's virginity from Tornado. So donkeys can fly without flapping their tails because Pack's noobish rhino's epic idiot. Shivam's awesome. But fairies kicked
gerafi
gerafi
Rookie Pirate
Rookie Pirate

Bellies Bellies : 7635

Back to top Go down

Post by -Shivam- 16th September 2013, 10:28 am

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy, so a walrus jumped over A-MAN's panties to save Rhino's virginity from Tornado. So donkeys can fly without flapping their tails because Pack's noobish rhino's epic idiot. Shivam's awesome. But fairies kicked ninjas
-Shivam-
-Shivam-
Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Back to top Go down

Post by gerafi 16th September 2013, 10:39 am

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy, so a walrus jumped over A-MAN's panties to save Rhino's virginity from Tornado. So donkeys can fly without flapping their tails because Pack's noobish rhino's epic idiot. Shivam's awesome. But fairies kicked ninjas in
gerafi
gerafi
Rookie Pirate
Rookie Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Draox 16th September 2013, 12:26 pm

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy, so a walrus jumped over A-MAN's panties to save Rhino's virginity from Tornado. So donkeys can fly without flapping their tails because Pack's noobish rhino's epic idiot. Shivam's awesome. But fairies kicked ninjas in toilet
Draox
Draox
Yonkou
Yonkou

Bellies Bellies : 26967

Back to top Go down

Post by pack5642 16th September 2013, 2:26 pm

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy, so a walrus jumped over A-MAN's panties to save Rhino's virginity from Tornado. So donkeys can fly without flapping their tails because Pack's noobish rhino's epic idiot. Shivam's awesome. But fairies kicked ninjas in toilet land
pack5642
pack5642
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Pack5642 - Team A Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 16th September 2013, 3:36 pm

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy, so a walrus jumped over A-MAN's panties to save Rhino's virginity from Tornado. So donkeys can fly without flapping their tails because Pack's noobish rhino's epic idiot. Shivam's awesome. But fairies kicked ninjas in toilet land. Suddenly

the crappiest story of all time
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by gerafi 16th September 2013, 3:58 pm

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy, so a walrus jumped over A-MAN's panties to save Rhino's virginity from Tornado. So donkeys can fly without flapping their tails because Pack's noobish rhino's epic idiot. Shivam's awesome. But fairies kicked ninjas in toilet land. Suddenly magikarp
gerafi
gerafi
Rookie Pirate
Rookie Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 16th September 2013, 4:08 pm

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy, so a walrus jumped over A-MAN's panties to save Rhino's virginity from Tornado. So donkeys can fly without flapping their tails because Pack's noobish rhino's epic idiot. Shivam's awesome. But fairies kicked ninjas in toilet land. Suddenly magikarp splashed
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Draox 16th September 2013, 5:06 pm

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy, so a walrus jumped over A-MAN's panties to save Rhino's virginity from Tornado. So donkeys can fly without flapping their tails because Pack's noobish rhino's epic idiot. Shivam's awesome. But fairies kicked ninjas in toilet land. Suddenly magikarp splashed and
Draox
Draox
Yonkou
Yonkou

Back to top Go down

Post by -Shivam- 16th September 2013, 5:34 pm

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy, so a walrus jumped over A-MAN's panties to save Rhino's virginity from Tornado. So donkeys can fly without flapping their tails because Pack's noobish rhino's epic idiot. Shivam's awesome. But fairies kicked ninjas in toilet land. Suddenly magikarp splashed and splashed
-Shivam-
-Shivam-
Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Back to top Go down

Post by gerafi 16th September 2013, 6:32 pm

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy, so a walrus jumped over A-MAN's panties to save Rhino's virginity from Tornado. So donkeys can fly without flapping their tails because Pack's noobish rhino's epic idiot. Shivam's awesome. But fairies kicked ninjas in toilet land. Suddenly magikarp splashed and splashed until
gerafi
gerafi
Rookie Pirate
Rookie Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Draox 16th September 2013, 7:11 pm

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy, so a walrus jumped over A-MAN's panties to save Rhino's virginity from Tornado. So donkeys can fly without flapping their tails because Pack's noobish rhino's epic idiot. Shivam's awesome. But fairies kicked ninjas in toilet land. Suddenly magikarp splashed and splashed until pack5642

old revenge
Draox
Draox
Yonkou
Yonkou

Back to top Go down

Post by -Shivam- 16th September 2013, 9:09 pm

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy, so a walrus jumped over A-MAN's panties to save Rhino's virginity from Tornado. So donkeys can fly without flapping their tails because Pack's noobish rhino's epic idiot. Shivam's awesome. But fairies kicked ninjas in toilet land. Suddenly magikarp splashed and splashed until pack5642 pissed
-Shivam-
-Shivam-
Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Back to top Go down

Post by pack5642 17th September 2013, 3:44 am

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy, so a walrus jumped over A-MAN's panties to save Rhino's virginity from Tornado. So donkeys can fly without flapping their tails because Pack's noobish rhino's epic idiot. Shivam's awesome. But fairies kicked ninjas in toilet land. Suddenly magikarp splashed and splashed until pack5642 pissed on

its on dora-chwan Razz
pack5642
pack5642
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Pack5642 - Team A Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Draox 17th September 2013, 12:05 pm

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy, so a walrus jumped over A-MAN's panties to save Rhino's virginity from Tornado. So donkeys can fly without flapping their tails because Pack's noobish rhino's epic idiot. Shivam's awesome. But fairies kicked ninjas in toilet land. Suddenly magikarp splashed and splashed until pack5642 pissed on his
Draox
Draox
Yonkou
Yonkou

Back to top Go down

Post by pack5642 19th September 2013, 2:18 am

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy, so a walrus jumped over A-MAN's panties to save Rhino's virginity from Tornado. So donkeys can fly without flapping their tails because Pack's noobish rhino's epic idiot. Shivam's awesome. But fairies kicked ninjas in toilet land. Suddenly magikarp splashed and splashed until pack5642 pissed on his pet
pack5642
pack5642
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Pack5642 - Team A Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by AWSAN.awesome 21st September 2013, 4:06 am

LOL this story is awesome Razz

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy, so a walrus jumped over A-MAN's panties to save Rhino's virginity from Tornado. So donkeys can fly without flapping their tails because Pack's noobish rhino's epic idiot. Shivam's awesome. But fairies kicked ninjas in toilet land. Suddenly magikarp splashed and splashed until pack5642 pissed on his pet causing
AWSAN.awesome
AWSAN.awesome
Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Bellies Bellies : 14215

Back to top Go down

Post by pack5642 21st September 2013, 7:45 am

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy, so a walrus jumped over A-MAN's panties to save Rhino's virginity from Tornado. So donkeys can fly without flapping their tails because Pack's noobish rhino's epic idiot. Shivam's awesome. But fairies kicked ninjas in toilet land. Suddenly magikarp splashed and splashed until pack5642 pissed on his pet causing awsan

i know right XD
pack5642
pack5642
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Pack5642 - Team A Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jassi 21st September 2013, 2:38 pm

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy, so a walrus jumped over A-MAN's panties to save Rhino's virginity from Tornado. So donkeys can fly without flapping their tails because Pack's noobish rhino's epic idiot. Shivam's awesome. But fairies kicked ninjas in toilet land. Suddenly magikarp splashed and splashed until pack5642 pissed on his pet causing awsan an

Razz
Jassi
Jassi
Rookie Pirate
Rookie Pirate

Bellies Bellies : 5796

Back to top Go down

Post by -Shivam- 21st September 2013, 4:57 pm

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy, so a walrus jumped over A-MAN's panties to save Rhino's virginity from Tornado. So donkeys can fly without flapping their tails because Pack's noobish rhino's epic idiot. Shivam's awesome. But fairies kicked ninjas in toilet land. Suddenly magikarp splashed and splashed until pack5642 pissed on his pet causing awsan an ugly

XD
-Shivam-
-Shivam-
Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Back to top Go down

Post by Jassi 21st September 2013, 4:58 pm

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy, so a walrus jumped over A-MAN's panties to save Rhino's virginity from Tornado. So donkeys can fly without flapping their tails because Pack's noobish rhino's epic idiot. Shivam's awesome. But fairies kicked ninjas in toilet land. Suddenly magikarp splashed and splashed until pack5642 pissed on his pet causing awsan an ugly and
Jassi
Jassi
Rookie Pirate
Rookie Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by -Shivam- 21st September 2013, 6:15 pm

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy, so a walrus jumped over A-MAN's panties to save Rhino's virginity from Tornado. So donkeys can fly without flapping their tails because Pack's noobish rhino's epic idiot. Shivam's awesome. But fairies kicked ninjas in toilet land. Suddenly magikarp splashed and splashed until pack5642 pissed on his pet causing awsan an ugly and aweful
-Shivam-
-Shivam-
Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 21st September 2013, 6:19 pm

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy, so a walrus jumped over A-MAN's panties to save Rhino's virginity from Tornado. So donkeys can fly without flapping their tails because Pack's noobish rhino's epic idiot. Shivam's awesome. But fairies kicked ninjas in toilet land. Suddenly magikarp splashed and splashed until pack5642 pissed on his pet causing awsan an ugly and awful regression
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by pack5642 22nd September 2013, 1:19 am

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy, so a walrus jumped over A-MAN's panties to save Rhino's virginity from Tornado. So donkeys can fly without flapping their tails because Pack's noobish rhino's epic idiot. Shivam's awesome. But fairies kicked ninjas in toilet land. Suddenly magikarp splashed and splashed until pack5642 pissed on his pet causing awsan, an ugly and awful regressive fly,
pack5642
pack5642
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Pack5642 - Team A Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jassi 22nd September 2013, 4:02 pm

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy, so a walrus jumped over A-MAN's panties to save Rhino's virginity from Tornado. So donkeys can fly without flapping their tails because Pack's noobish rhino's epic idiot. Shivam's awesome. But fairies kicked ninjas in toilet land. Suddenly magikarp splashed and splashed until pack5642 pissed on his pet causing awsan, an ugly and awful regressive fly, T.O.R.N.A.D.O

sorry.. can't think of any other interesting thing.. hmmm Serious
Jassi
Jassi
Rookie Pirate
Rookie Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by -Shivam- 22nd September 2013, 6:01 pm

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy, so a walrus jumped over A-MAN's panties to save Rhino's virginity from Tornado. So donkeys can fly without flapping their tails because Pack's noobish rhino's epic idiot. Shivam's awesome. But fairies kicked ninjas in toilet land. Suddenly magikarp splashed and splashed until pack5642 pissed on his pet causing awsan, an ugly and awful regressive fly, T.O.R.N.A.D.O came
-Shivam-
-Shivam-
Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Back to top Go down

Post by Jassi 23rd September 2013, 3:49 pm

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy, so a walrus jumped over A-MAN's panties to save Rhino's virginity from Tornado. So donkeys can fly without flapping their tails because Pack's noobish rhino's epic idiot. Shivam's awesome. But fairies kicked ninjas in toilet land. Suddenly magikarp splashed and splashed until pack5642 pissed on his pet causing awsan, an ugly and awful regressive fly, T.O.R.N.A.D.O came flying
Jassi
Jassi
Rookie Pirate
Rookie Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by -Shivam- 23rd September 2013, 4:10 pm

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy, so a walrus jumped over A-MAN's panties to save Rhino's virginity from Tornado. So donkeys can fly without flapping their tails because Pack's noobish rhino's epic idiot. Shivam's awesome. But fairies kicked ninjas in toilet land. Suddenly magikarp splashed and splashed until pack5642 pissed on his pet causing awsan, an ugly and awful regressive fly, T.O.R.N.A.D.O came flying from
-Shivam-
-Shivam-
Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Back to top Go down

Post by Jassi 23rd September 2013, 4:19 pm

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy, so a walrus jumped over A-MAN's panties to save Rhino's virginity from Tornado. So donkeys can fly without flapping their tails because Pack's noobish rhino's epic idiot. Shivam's awesome. But fairies kicked ninjas in toilet land. Suddenly magikarp splashed and splashed until pack5642 pissed on his pet causing awsan, an ugly and awful regressive fly, T.O.R.N.A.D.O came flying from pig's
Jassi
Jassi
Rookie Pirate
Rookie Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by -Shivam- 23rd September 2013, 4:24 pm

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy, so a walrus jumped over A-MAN's panties to save Rhino's virginity from Tornado. So donkeys can fly without flapping their tails because Pack's noobish rhino's epic idiot. Shivam's awesome. But fairies kicked ninjas in toilet land. Suddenly magikarp splashed and splashed until pack5642 pissed on his pet causing awsan, an ugly and awful regressive fly, T.O.R.N.A.D.O came flying from pig's nose
-Shivam-
-Shivam-
Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Back to top Go down

Post by Jassi 23rd September 2013, 4:33 pm

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy, so a walrus jumped over A-MAN's panties to save Rhino's virginity from Tornado. So donkeys can fly without flapping their tails because Pack's noobish rhino's epic idiot. Shivam's awesome. But fairies kicked ninjas in toilet land. Suddenly magikarp splashed and splashed until pack5642 pissed on his pet causing awsan, an ugly and awful regressive fly, T.O.R.N.A.D.O came flying from pig's nose and

Landed on ****
Jassi
Jassi
Rookie Pirate
Rookie Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by -Shivam- 23rd September 2013, 5:16 pm

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy, so a walrus jumped over A-MAN's panties to save Rhino's virginity from Tornado. So donkeys can fly without flapping their tails because Pack's noobish rhino's epic idiot. Shivam's awesome. But fairies kicked ninjas in toilet land. Suddenly magikarp splashed and splashed until pack5642 pissed on his pet causing awsan, an ugly and awful regressive fly, T.O.R.N.A.D.O came flying from pig's nose and landed

Smile
-Shivam-
-Shivam-
Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Back to top Go down

Post by Jassi 23rd September 2013, 5:35 pm

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy, so a walrus jumped over A-MAN's panties to save Rhino's virginity from Tornado. So donkeys can fly without flapping their tails because Pack's noobish rhino's epic idiot. Shivam's awesome. But fairies kicked ninjas in toilet land. Suddenly magikarp splashed and splashed until pack5642 pissed on his pet causing awsan, an ugly and awful regressive fly, T.O.R.N.A.D.O came flying from pig's nose and landed on

Razz Razz
Jassi
Jassi
Rookie Pirate
Rookie Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by -Shivam- 23rd September 2013, 5:56 pm

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy, so a walrus jumped over A-MAN's panties to save Rhino's virginity from Tornado. So donkeys can fly without flapping their tails because Pack's noobish rhino's epic idiot. Shivam's awesome. But fairies kicked ninjas in toilet land. Suddenly magikarp splashed and splashed until pack5642 pissed on his pet causing awsan, an ugly and awful regressive fly, T.O.R.N.A.D.O came flying from pig's nose and landed on ****
-Shivam-
-Shivam-
Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Back to top Go down

Post by Jassi 23rd September 2013, 6:12 pm

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy, so a walrus jumped over A-MAN's panties to save Rhino's virginity from Tornado. So donkeys can fly without flapping their tails because Pack's noobish rhino's epic idiot. Shivam's awesome. But fairies kicked ninjas in toilet land. Suddenly magikarp splashed and splashed until pack5642 pissed on his pet causing awsan, an ugly and awful regressive fly, T.O.R.N.A.D.O came flying from pig's nose and landed on ****. Once
Jassi
Jassi
Rookie Pirate
Rookie Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by AH Sparks 23rd September 2013, 6:55 pm

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy, so a walrus jumped over A-MAN's panties to save Rhino's virginity from Tornado. So donkeys can fly without flapping their tails because Pack's noobish rhino's epic idiot. Shivam's awesome. But fairies kicked ninjas in toilet land. Suddenly magikarp splashed and splashed until pack5642 pissed on his pet causing awsan, an ugly and awful regressive fly, T.O.R.N.A.D.O came flying from pig's nose and landed on ****. Once upon
AH Sparks
AH Sparks
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Bellies Bellies : 1038

Back to top Go down

Post by pack5642 24th September 2013, 9:13 am

Chapter 3
Chapter 3:

Chapter 4 beginning:

Once upon a