Draox
pack5642
-Shivam-
15 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

One word story - Page 10 Empty Re: One word story

Post by pack5642 7th September 2013, 3:31 am

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn
pack5642
pack5642
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Pack5642 - Team A Helper
Bellies Bellies : 15785

Back to top Go down

Post by -Shivam- 7th September 2013, 3:33 am

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that
-Shivam-
-Shivam-
Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Bellies Bellies : 7536

Back to top Go down

Post by Draox 7th September 2013, 2:13 pm

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can
Draox
Draox
Yonkou
Yonkou

Bellies Bellies : 26967

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 7th September 2013, 2:52 pm

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Rhino.Freak - Team A Coder
Bellies Bellies : 17445

http://pokegames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by -Shivam- 7th September 2013, 3:52 pm

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu
-Shivam-
-Shivam-
Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 7th September 2013, 4:00 pm

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Draox 7th September 2013, 5:40 pm

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and
Draox
Draox
Yonkou
Yonkou

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 7th September 2013, 5:43 pm

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by sondos 8th September 2013, 4:19 am

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also a

Rhino:Do you hate pikatchu that much? Razz Razz
sondos
sondos
Rookie Pirate
Rookie Pirate

Bellies Bellies : 2610

Back to top Go down

Post by -Shivam- 8th September 2013, 4:45 am

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also a empty

Nope, he just have a dirty mind. Razz
-Shivam-
-Shivam-
Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 8th September 2013, 9:07 am

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also a empty brain

shivam knows me so much
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Draox 8th September 2013, 11:49 am

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also a empty brain for
Draox
Draox
Yonkou
Yonkou

Back to top Go down

Post by sondos 8th September 2013, 12:06 pm

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also a empty brain for playing

Rhino.Freak wrote:shivam knows me so much
Really?!
sondos
sondos
Rookie Pirate
Rookie Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by -Shivam- 8th September 2013, 6:17 pm

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also a empty brain for playing the

Not really. I just readed somewhere that all Rhino's have a dirty mind.
-Shivam-
-Shivam-
Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Back to top Go down

Post by gerafi 8th September 2013, 7:10 pm

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also a empty brain for playing the ocarina
gerafi
gerafi
Rookie Pirate
Rookie Pirate

Bellies Bellies : 7635

Back to top Go down

Post by -Shivam- 8th September 2013, 11:59 pm

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also a empty brain for playing the ocarina of
-Shivam-
-Shivam-
Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Back to top Go down

Post by pack5642 9th September 2013, 3:58 am

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also a empty brain for playing the ocarina of time
pack5642
pack5642
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Pack5642 - Team A Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 9th September 2013, 4:43 am

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also a empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine

@sondos, lol no, never take me seriously in the forum games section xD
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by pack5642 9th September 2013, 8:49 am

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly.
pack5642
pack5642
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Pack5642 - Team A Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by sondos 10th September 2013, 6:34 pm

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It
sondos
sondos
Rookie Pirate
Rookie Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by gerafi 10th September 2013, 7:18 pm

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained
gerafi
gerafi
Rookie Pirate
Rookie Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by -Shivam- 11th September 2013, 2:55 am

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas
-Shivam-
-Shivam-
Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Back to top Go down

Post by -|Mark975|- 11th September 2013, 10:53 am

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle
-|Mark975|-
-|Mark975|-
Legendary Pirate
Legendary Pirate

-|Mark975|- : Team A Spriter and Designer
Bellies Bellies : 16023

Back to top Go down

Post by sondos 11th September 2013, 7:23 pm

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that
sondos
sondos
Rookie Pirate
Rookie Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by gerafi 11th September 2013, 8:42 pm

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed
gerafi
gerafi
Rookie Pirate
Rookie Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by pack5642 12th September 2013, 2:07 am

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts
pack5642
pack5642
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Pack5642 - Team A Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 12th September 2013, 7:13 am

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by gerafi 12th September 2013, 11:00 am

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles
gerafi
gerafi
Rookie Pirate
Rookie Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 12th September 2013, 5:15 pm

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by pack5642 13th September 2013, 3:50 am

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles
pack5642
pack5642
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Pack5642 - Team A Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by sondos 13th September 2013, 5:12 am

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were
sondos
sondos
Rookie Pirate
Rookie Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 13th September 2013, 11:54 am

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy

wut?
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by gerafi 13th September 2013, 12:27 pm

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy, so
gerafi
gerafi
Rookie Pirate
Rookie Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by sondos 13th September 2013, 1:06 pm

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy, so a
sondos
sondos
Rookie Pirate
Rookie Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by gerafi 13th September 2013, 1:24 pm

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy, so a walrus
gerafi
gerafi
Rookie Pirate
Rookie Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 13th September 2013, 1:53 pm

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy, so a walrus jumped
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by -Shivam- 13th September 2013, 2:05 pm

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy, so a walrus jumped over
-Shivam-
-Shivam-
Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Back to top Go down

Post by gerafi 13th September 2013, 3:06 pm

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy, so a walrus jumped over A-MAN's
gerafi
gerafi
Rookie Pirate
Rookie Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by -Shivam- 13th September 2013, 3:17 pm

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy, so a walrus jumped over A-MAN's panties

XD
-Shivam-
-Shivam-
Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 13th September 2013, 5:53 pm

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy, so a walrus jumped over A-MAN's panties to

lol shivam
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by -Shivam- 14th September 2013, 12:37 am

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy, so a walrus jumped over A-MAN's panties to save

Razz
-Shivam-
-Shivam-
Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Back to top Go down

Post by Jassi 14th September 2013, 8:15 am

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy, so a walrus jumped over A-MAN's panties to save Rhino

%D%D
Jassi
Jassi
Rookie Pirate
Rookie Pirate

Bellies Bellies : 5796

Back to top Go down

Post by -Shivam- 14th September 2013, 10:10 am

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy, so a walrus jumped over A-MAN's panties to save Rhino's virginity

XD
-Shivam-
-Shivam-
Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Back to top Go down

Post by gerafi 14th September 2013, 11:02 am

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy, so a walrus jumped over A-MAN's panties to save Rhino's virginity from
gerafi
gerafi
Rookie Pirate
Rookie Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by -Shivam- 14th September 2013, 11:40 am

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy, so a walrus jumped over A-MAN's panties to save Rhino's virginity from Tornado.
-Shivam-
-Shivam-
Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 14th September 2013, 12:53 pm

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy, so a walrus jumped over A-MAN's panties to save Rhino's virginity from Tornado. So

O.O what the?
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by -Shivam- 14th September 2013, 2:41 pm

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy, so a walrus jumped over A-MAN's panties to save Rhino's virginity from Tornado. So donkeys

Rhino, man, who was on the receiving end? Razz
-Shivam-
-Shivam-
Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Back to top Go down

Post by Draox 14th September 2013, 4:39 pm

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy, so a walrus jumped over A-MAN's panties to save Rhino's virginity from Tornado. So donkeys can
Draox
Draox
Yonkou
Yonkou

Back to top Go down

Post by pack5642 16th September 2013, 4:29 am

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy, so a walrus jumped over A-MAN's panties to save Rhino's virginity from Tornado. So donkeys can fly
pack5642
pack5642
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Pack5642 - Team A Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by -Shivam- 16th September 2013, 4:32 am

Shivam is short tempered and has little tolerance. Jassi is tornado's friend and good anime loving mistress's mister. But also a heartful, pervert's(Shivam's) friend. And Shivam's enemy Tornado, killed Shivam. Jassi died after getting hit by All-Shichibukai in-side the Mihawk's pants. One two three BAAANG!; Link and Snake were throwing bombs at Rhino and Mark because A-MAN ate Colossal Titan by lungs in less than a minute while drinking Arceus' piss. When Pack took Tornado's huge balls and made a disaster drink of death's piss, but he couldn't even speak because there was a snorlax in the house. Ghost rider was Jassi's pet and master paradox man who can smell bullshit wherever whatever however he tried sucking all bowls water. I flolloped on spikes that were soft. how in hell are there two books in the toilet of the Zombie Land's greatest bathroom in world of Yin's awesomeness' pet which got lost. Another dancing banana that danced like dancing banana of BBC got laid down by a dog and Mario got shoved by the Tooth Fairy into thE CORE. Shivam can pee, Rhino's horn looks like a big horn and a petunia. Pack lied to his real boyfriend whose name was Usopp. Usopp never did doggy style, instead he did what a snake would do to Pack house. Pack just got new bottle of cologne. Jassi is Messi boy that's dumb, reality is just making us watch explosions from Jassi's bathroom. Draox was dancing with beyonce wearing a blouse and skirt without a flower coloured panty. It came tight and shiny dolphin colored. Another boring day for me to kill time-machine sh*t but..... who wants to jump rope of haaaaaaaa! My lunch is sh*tty krabby patty that fell from rainbows of unicorn that can lick Pikachu's butt and also an empty brain for playing the ocarina of time-machine repeatedly. It rained Ninjas Turtle that sneezed donuts AND pickles. Those pickles were sexy, so a walrus jumped over A-MAN's panties to save Rhino's virginity from Tornado. So donkeys can fly without
-Shivam-
-Shivam-
Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next