LF2 Feedback thread

2 posters

Go down

LF2 Feedback thread Empty LF2 Feedback thread

Post by Dragon5 21st July 2014, 7:21 pm

Everyone should know I am going to work with the A-Engine myself. This thread isn't directly related to any project, but it woudn't hurt to try to get some feedback here for use in my own LF2 project. In case anyone is unfamiliar with what I'm doing, I'm rebalancing the main cast and boss characters to all be playable against each other. I'm open to any ideas and thoughts regarding the game. What did you feel was too strong? Would you like to see some new things added? Don't be scared to ask.

Just one thing: before anyone complains about Davis's Dragon Punch, let's just say I already made it easier to block and punish.
Dragon5
Dragon5
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 552

Back to top Go down

LF2 Feedback thread Empty Re: LF2 Feedback thread

Post by A-MAN 21st July 2014, 7:45 pm

HENRY'S FLUTE>
I don't mean to ALL CAPS, but that can get really annoying specially if Henry's controller is low on HP (hence more MP regeneration).
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

A-MAN : Team A Leader
Bellies Bellies : 18841

https://onepiecea-edition.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon5 21st July 2014, 8:32 pm

A-MAN wrote:HENRY'S FLUTE>
I don't mean to ALL CAPS, but that can get really annoying specially if Henry's controller is low on HP (hence more MP regeneration).
Once I actually understand how the move is programmed, I'll lower the radius a bit. It should force Henry to either be closer or play smarter to trick the opponent in the range.

MP-Health gaps will be divided as 75, 125, 125, 125, and then 50, so everybody will have less health to be able to spam moves with. Either that or I'll remove the 5 MP boost altogether.
Dragon5
Dragon5
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 552

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down