pack5642
-Shivam-
A-MAN
11 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

One word story - Page 7 Empty Re: One word story

Post by vaoy22 30th November 2014, 6:08 pm

Pencils have stories of Narnia and Hogwards because Mario stomped turtles of mass defect while someone saw pack5642 lying right on that huge coffin singing bink's sake, suddenly all the cats started to drag the balls from A-man's eyes towards a random Tentacool which ruled pirates of Caribbean. Link from the wonderland known as Usoland was rushing towards the Smile factory with all different buttcheeks because Rhino's awesomeness was epic fail's opposite with amazingness. NOT. AGAIN. Rhino was crawling helplessly to get to a nearby gas dial. Meanwhile Riq ate Garbodors, frankenstien's tasty fingers. They were wearing jelly hats on their butts, just not able to spank people's donkey with eggs. "That smell" said Voldemort, as the evening faps to zombies watching Family-Guy in theater while jumping. I came as monsters jumped away from puppies who attacked Piccolo's cat who subscribed to Rhino.Freak because barfix made cookies that were poisoned and chubby faced like Shivam's teddy bear. Suddenly BlackBeard flabbadoobied that flabbadoobable with his flabbadoober which was stolen by riq's pyajamas and boxers which were killed by rhino's aura. Sondos jumped into ocean of bears and unicorns where someone hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobic came to Riquelme375 and mark who got eaten in the Big room of Death which mark was eaten in. Maxwell who was Max in his slumber which he partied until infinity. I like the big and pretty circle shaped like A-MAN's funny mouse balloon car. Balloons of helium broke Rhino's self esteem in pack's palace and stole zombie-pickles from that rolling banana which killed pack. On monday, a FLDSMDFR went abroad the 'Ship of Doom' where Batman slapped Yoshi, and Deadpool, who was mad puppy when i bought 500 aqua-nipples just tight enough to break the universe. Meanwhile the same spider, unlike rhino, became a Freaky monster and stole the Devil's Fruit Fart Fart no mi. "Welp!" - said riq and Fart

fart like franky
vaoy22
vaoy22
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Bellies Bellies : 1631

Back to top Go down

Post by riquelme375 30th November 2014, 9:02 pm

Pencils have stories of Narnia and Hogwards because Mario stomped turtles of mass defect while someone saw pack5642 lying right on that huge coffin singing bink's sake, suddenly all the cats started to drag the balls from A-man's eyes towards a random Tentacool which ruled pirates of Caribbean. Link from the wonderland known as Usoland was rushing towards the Smile factory with all different buttcheeks because Rhino's awesomeness was epic fail's opposite with amazingness. NOT. AGAIN. Rhino was crawling helplessly to get to a nearby gas dial. Meanwhile Riq ate Garbodors, frankenstien's tasty fingers. They were wearing jelly hats on their butts, just not able to spank people's donkey with eggs. "That smell" said Voldemort, as the evening faps to zombies watching Family-Guy in theater while jumping. I came as monsters jumped away from puppies who attacked Piccolo's cat who subscribed to Rhino.Freak because barfix made cookies that were poisoned and chubby faced like Shivam's teddy bear. Suddenly BlackBeard flabbadoobied that flabbadoobable with his flabbadoober which was stolen by riq's pyajamas and boxers which were killed by rhino's aura. Sondos jumped into ocean of bears and unicorns where someone hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobic came to Riquelme375 and mark who got eaten in the Big room of Death which mark was eaten in. Maxwell who was Max in his slumber which he partied until infinity. I like the big and pretty circle shaped like A-MAN's funny mouse balloon car. Balloons of helium broke Rhino's self esteem in pack's palace and stole zombie-pickles from that rolling banana which killed pack. On monday, a FLDSMDFR went abroad the 'Ship of Doom' where Batman slapped Yoshi, and Deadpool, who was mad puppy when i bought 500 aqua-nipples just tight enough to break the universe. Meanwhile the same spider, unlike rhino, became a Freaky monster and stole the Devil's Fruit Fart Fart no mi. "Welp!" - said riq and farted rainbows,

Welp.
*Farts rainbows*.
riquelme375
riquelme375
Supernova
Supernova

Bellies Bellies : 3357

Back to top Go down

Post by vaoy22 30th November 2014, 9:57 pm

Pencils have stories of Narnia and Hogwards because Mario stomped turtles of mass defect while someone saw pack5642 lying right on that huge coffin singing bink's sake, suddenly all the cats started to drag the balls from A-man's eyes towards a random Tentacool which ruled pirates of Caribbean. Link from the wonderland known as Usoland was rushing towards the Smile factory with all different buttcheeks because Rhino's awesomeness was epic fail's opposite with amazingness. NOT. AGAIN. Rhino was crawling helplessly to get to a nearby gas dial. Meanwhile Riq ate Garbodors, frankenstien's tasty fingers. They were wearing jelly hats on their butts, just not able to spank people's donkey with eggs. "That smell" said Voldemort, as the evening faps to zombies watching Family-Guy in theater while jumping. I came as monsters jumped away from puppies who attacked Piccolo's cat who subscribed to Rhino.Freak because barfix made cookies that were poisoned and chubby faced like Shivam's teddy bear. Suddenly BlackBeard flabbadoobied that flabbadoobable with his flabbadoober which was stolen by riq's pyajamas and boxers which were killed by rhino's aura. Sondos jumped into ocean of bears and unicorns where someone hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobic came to Riquelme375 and mark who got eaten in the Big room of Death which mark was eaten in. Maxwell who was Max in his slumber which he partied until infinity. I like the big and pretty circle shaped like A-MAN's funny mouse balloon car. Balloons of helium broke Rhino's self esteem in pack's palace and stole zombie-pickles from that rolling banana which killed pack. On monday, a FLDSMDFR went abroad the 'Ship of Doom' where Batman slapped Yoshi, and Deadpool, who was mad puppy when i bought 500 aqua-nipples just tight enough to break the universe. Meanwhile the same spider, unlike rhino, became a Freaky monster and stole the Devil's Fruit Fart Fart no mi. "Welp!" - said riq and farted rainbows,Ohh
vaoy22
vaoy22
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by riquelme375 1st December 2014, 6:31 am

Pencils have stories of Narnia and Hogwards because Mario stomped turtles of mass defect while someone saw pack5642 lying right on that huge coffin singing bink's sake, suddenly all the cats started to drag the balls from A-man's eyes towards a random Tentacool which ruled pirates of Caribbean. Link from the wonderland known as Usoland was rushing towards the Smile factory with all different buttcheeks because Rhino's awesomeness was epic fail's opposite with amazingness. NOT. AGAIN. Rhino was crawling helplessly to get to a nearby gas dial. Meanwhile Riq ate Garbodors, frankenstien's tasty fingers. They were wearing jelly hats on their butts, just not able to spank people's donkey with eggs. "That smell" said Voldemort, as the evening faps to zombies watching Family-Guy in theater while jumping. I came as monsters jumped away from puppies who attacked Piccolo's cat who subscribed to Rhino.Freak because barfix made cookies that were poisoned and chubby faced like Shivam's teddy bear. Suddenly BlackBeard flabbadoobied that flabbadoobable with his flabbadoober which was stolen by riq's pyajamas and boxers which were killed by rhino's aura. Sondos jumped into ocean of bears and unicorns where someone hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobic came to Riquelme375 and mark who got eaten in the Big room of Death which mark was eaten in. Maxwell who was Max in his slumber which he partied until infinity. I like the big and pretty circle shaped like A-MAN's funny mouse balloon car. Balloons of helium broke Rhino's self esteem in pack's palace and stole zombie-pickles from that rolling banana which killed pack. On monday, a FLDSMDFR went abroad the 'Ship of Doom' where Batman slapped Yoshi, and Deadpool, who was mad puppy when i bought 500 aqua-nipples just tight enough to break the universe. Meanwhile the same spider, unlike rhino, became a Freaky monster and stole the Devil's Fruit Fart Fart no mi. "Welp!" - said riq and farted rainbows, "Ohh i
riquelme375
riquelme375
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by vaoy22 1st December 2014, 4:38 pm

Pencils have stories of Narnia and Hogwards because Mario stomped turtles of mass defect while someone saw pack5642 lying right on that huge coffin singing bink's sake, suddenly all the cats started to drag the balls from A-man's eyes towards a random Tentacool which ruled pirates of Caribbean. Link from the wonderland known as Usoland was rushing towards the Smile factory with all different buttcheeks because Rhino's awesomeness was epic fail's opposite with amazingness. NOT. AGAIN. Rhino was crawling helplessly to get to a nearby gas dial. Meanwhile Riq ate Garbodors, frankenstien's tasty fingers. They were wearing jelly hats on their butts, just not able to spank people's donkey with eggs. "That smell" said Voldemort, as the evening faps to zombies watching Family-Guy in theater while jumping. I came as monsters jumped away from puppies who attacked Piccolo's cat who subscribed to Rhino.Freak because barfix made cookies that were poisoned and chubby faced like Shivam's teddy bear. Suddenly BlackBeard flabbadoobied that flabbadoobable with his flabbadoober which was stolen by riq's pyajamas and boxers which were killed by rhino's aura. Sondos jumped into ocean of bears and unicorns where someone hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobic came to Riquelme375 and mark who got eaten in the Big room of Death which mark was eaten in. Maxwell who was Max in his slumber which he partied until infinity. I like the big and pretty circle shaped like A-MAN's funny mouse balloon car. Balloons of helium broke Rhino's self esteem in pack's palace and stole zombie-pickles from that rolling banana which killed pack. On monday, a FLDSMDFR went abroad the 'Ship of Doom' where Batman slapped Yoshi, and Deadpool, who was mad puppy when i bought 500 aqua-nipples just tight enough to break the universe. Meanwhile the same spider, unlike rhino, became a Freaky monster and stole the Devil's Fruit Fart Fart no mi. "Welp!" - said riq and farted rainbows, "Ohh i Fart
vaoy22
vaoy22
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by riquelme375 3rd December 2014, 5:45 pm

Pencils have stories of Narnia and Hogwards because Mario stomped turtles of mass defect while someone saw pack5642 lying right on that huge coffin singing bink's sake, suddenly all the cats started to drag the balls from A-man's eyes towards a random Tentacool which ruled pirates of Caribbean. Link from the wonderland known as Usoland was rushing towards the Smile factory with all different buttcheeks because Rhino's awesomeness was epic fail's opposite with amazingness. NOT. AGAIN. Rhino was crawling helplessly to get to a nearby gas dial. Meanwhile Riq ate Garbodors, frankenstien's tasty fingers. They were wearing jelly hats on their butts, just not able to spank people's donkey with eggs. "That smell" said Voldemort, as the evening faps to zombies watching Family-Guy in theater while jumping. I came as monsters jumped away from puppies who attacked Piccolo's cat who subscribed to Rhino.Freak because barfix made cookies that were poisoned and chubby faced like Shivam's teddy bear. Suddenly BlackBeard flabbadoobied that flabbadoobable with his flabbadoober which was stolen by riq's pyajamas and boxers which were killed by rhino's aura. Sondos jumped into ocean of bears and unicorns where someone hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobic came to Riquelme375 and mark who got eaten in the Big room of Death which mark was eaten in. Maxwell who was Max in his slumber which he partied until infinity. I like the big and pretty circle shaped like A-MAN's funny mouse balloon car. Balloons of helium broke Rhino's self esteem in pack's palace and stole zombie-pickles from that rolling banana which killed pack. On monday, a FLDSMDFR went abroad the 'Ship of Doom' where Batman slapped Yoshi, and Deadpool, who was mad puppy when i bought 500 aqua-nipples just tight enough to break the universe. Meanwhile the same spider, unlike rhino, became a Freaky monster and stole the Devil's Fruit Fart Fart no mi. "Welp!" - said riq and farted rainbows, "Ohh i Farted rainbows"

Eh...
The farts are getting old quite quickly...
riquelme375
riquelme375
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 4th December 2014, 5:34 am

Pencils have stories of Narnia and Hogwards because Mario stomped turtles of mass defect while someone saw pack5642 lying right on that huge coffin singing bink's sake, suddenly all the cats started to drag the balls from A-man's eyes towards a random Tentacool which ruled pirates of Caribbean. Link from the wonderland known as Usoland was rushing towards the Smile factory with all different buttcheeks because Rhino's awesomeness was epic fail's opposite with amazingness. NOT. AGAIN. Rhino was crawling helplessly to get to a nearby gas dial. Meanwhile Riq ate Garbodors, frankenstien's tasty fingers. They were wearing jelly hats on their butts, just not able to spank people's donkey with eggs. "That smell" said Voldemort, as the evening faps to zombies watching Family-Guy in theater while jumping. I came as monsters jumped away from puppies who attacked Piccolo's cat who subscribed to Rhino.Freak because barfix made cookies that were poisoned and chubby faced like Shivam's teddy bear. Suddenly BlackBeard flabbadoobied that flabbadoobable with his flabbadoober which was stolen by riq's pyajamas and boxers which were killed by rhino's aura. Sondos jumped into ocean of bears and unicorns where someone hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobic came to Riquelme375 and mark who got eaten in the Big room of Death which mark was eaten in. Maxwell who was Max in his slumber which he partied until infinity. I like the big and pretty circle shaped like A-MAN's funny mouse balloon car. Balloons of helium broke Rhino's self esteem in pack's palace and stole zombie-pickles from that rolling banana which killed pack. On monday, a FLDSMDFR went abroad the 'Ship of Doom' where Batman slapped Yoshi, and Deadpool, who was mad puppy when i bought 500 aqua-nipples just tight enough to break the universe. Meanwhile the same spider, unlike rhino, became a Freaky monster and stole the Devil's Fruit Fart Fart no mi. "Welp!" - said riq and farted rainbows, "Ohh i Farted rainbows". Corazon
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Rhino.Freak - Team A Coder
Bellies Bellies : 17445

http://pokegames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vaoy22 4th December 2014, 1:47 pm

Pencils have stories of Narnia and Hogwards because Mario stomped turtles of mass defect while someone saw pack5642 lying right on that huge coffin singing bink's sake, suddenly all the cats started to drag the balls from A-man's eyes towards a random Tentacool which ruled pirates of Caribbean. Link from the wonderland known as Usoland was rushing towards the Smile factory with all different buttcheeks because Rhino's awesomeness was epic fail's opposite with amazingness. NOT. AGAIN. Rhino was crawling helplessly to get to a nearby gas dial. Meanwhile Riq ate Garbodors, frankenstien's tasty fingers. They were wearing jelly hats on their butts, just not able to spank people's donkey with eggs. "That smell" said Voldemort, as the evening faps to zombies watching Family-Guy in theater while jumping. I came as monsters jumped away from puppies who attacked Piccolo's cat who subscribed to Rhino.Freak because barfix made cookies that were poisoned and chubby faced like Shivam's teddy bear. Suddenly BlackBeard flabbadoobied that flabbadoobable with his flabbadoober which was stolen by riq's pyajamas and boxers which were killed by rhino's aura. Sondos jumped into ocean of bears and unicorns where someone hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobic came to Riquelme375 and mark who got eaten in the Big room of Death which mark was eaten in. Maxwell who was Max in his slumber which he partied until infinity. I like the big and pretty circle shaped like A-MAN's funny mouse balloon car. Balloons of helium broke Rhino's self esteem in pack's palace and stole zombie-pickles from that rolling banana which killed pack. On monday, a FLDSMDFR went abroad the 'Ship of Doom' where Batman slapped Yoshi, and Deadpool, who was mad puppy when i bought 500 aqua-nipples just tight enough to break the universe. Meanwhile the same spider, unlike rhino, became a Freaky monster and stole the Devil's Fruit Fart Fart no mi. "Welp!" - said riq and farted rainbows, "Ohh i Farted rainbows". Corazon Shake
vaoy22
vaoy22
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by riquelme375 20th December 2014, 12:41 am

Pencils have stories of Narnia and Hogwards because Mario stomped turtles of mass defect while someone saw pack5642 lying right on that huge coffin singing bink's sake, suddenly all the cats started to drag the balls from A-man's eyes towards a random Tentacool which ruled pirates of Caribbean. Link from the wonderland known as Usoland was rushing towards the Smile factory with all different buttcheeks because Rhino's awesomeness was epic fail's opposite with amazingness. NOT. AGAIN. Rhino was crawling helplessly to get to a nearby gas dial. Meanwhile Riq ate Garbodors, frankenstien's tasty fingers. They were wearing jelly hats on their butts, just not able to spank people's donkey with eggs. "That smell" said Voldemort, as the evening faps to zombies watching Family-Guy in theater while jumping. I came as monsters jumped away from puppies who attacked Piccolo's cat who subscribed to Rhino.Freak because barfix made cookies that were poisoned and chubby faced like Shivam's teddy bear. Suddenly BlackBeard flabbadoobied that flabbadoobable with his flabbadoober which was stolen by riq's pyajamas and boxers which were killed by rhino's aura. Sondos jumped into ocean of bears and unicorns where someone hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobic came to Riquelme375 and mark who got eaten in the Big room of Death which mark was eaten in. Maxwell who was Max in his slumber which he partied until infinity. I like the big and pretty circle shaped like A-MAN's funny mouse balloon car. Balloons of helium broke Rhino's self esteem in pack's palace and stole zombie-pickles from that rolling banana which killed pack. On monday, a FLDSMDFR went abroad the 'Ship of Doom' where Batman slapped Yoshi, and Deadpool, who was mad puppy when i bought 500 aqua-nipples just tight enough to break the universe. Meanwhile the same spider, unlike rhino, became a Freaky monster and stole the Devil's Fruit Fart Fart no mi. "Welp!" - said riq and farted rainbows, "Ohh i Farted rainbows". "Corazon Shake is

lol didnt notice this thread dying here o.o
riquelme375
riquelme375
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 20th December 2014, 7:10 am

Pencils have stories of Narnia and Hogwards because Mario stomped turtles of mass defect while someone saw pack5642 lying right on that huge coffin singing bink's sake, suddenly all the cats started to drag the balls from A-man's eyes towards a random Tentacool which ruled pirates of Caribbean. Link from the wonderland known as Usoland was rushing towards the Smile factory with all different buttcheeks because Rhino's awesomeness was epic fail's opposite with amazingness. NOT. AGAIN. Rhino was crawling helplessly to get to a nearby gas dial. Meanwhile Riq ate Garbodors, frankenstien's tasty fingers. They were wearing jelly hats on their butts, just not able to spank people's donkey with eggs. "That smell" said Voldemort, as the evening faps to zombies watching Family-Guy in theater while jumping. I came as monsters jumped away from puppies who attacked Piccolo's cat who subscribed to Rhino.Freak because barfix made cookies that were poisoned and chubby faced like Shivam's teddy bear. Suddenly BlackBeard flabbadoobied that flabbadoobable with his flabbadoober which was stolen by riq's pyajamas and boxers which were killed by rhino's aura. Sondos jumped into ocean of bears and unicorns where someone hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobic came to Riquelme375 and mark who got eaten in the Big room of Death which mark was eaten in. Maxwell who was Max in his slumber which he partied until infinity. I like the big and pretty circle shaped like A-MAN's funny mouse balloon car. Balloons of helium broke Rhino's self esteem in pack's palace and stole zombie-pickles from that rolling banana which killed pack. On monday, a FLDSMDFR went abroad the 'Ship of Doom' where Batman slapped Yoshi, and Deadpool, who was mad puppy when i bought 500 aqua-nipples just tight enough to break the universe. Meanwhile the same spider, unlike rhino, became a Freaky monster and stole the Devil's Fruit Fart Fart no mi. "Welp!" - said riq and farted rainbows, "Ohh i Farted rainbows". "Corazon Shake is tasty
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Rhino.Freak - Team A Coder
Bellies Bellies : 17445

http://pokegames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sondos 20th December 2014, 11:42 am

Pencils have stories of Narnia and Hogwards because Mario stomped turtles of mass defect while someone saw pack5642 lying right on that huge coffin singing bink's sake, suddenly all the cats started to drag the balls from A-man's eyes towards a random Tentacool which ruled pirates of Caribbean. Link from the wonderland known as Usoland was rushing towards the Smile factory with all different buttcheeks because Rhino's awesomeness was epic fail's opposite with amazingness. NOT. AGAIN. Rhino was crawling helplessly to get to a nearby gas dial. Meanwhile Riq ate Garbodors, frankenstien's tasty fingers. They were wearing jelly hats on their butts, just not able to spank people's donkey with eggs. "That smell" said Voldemort, as the evening faps to zombies watching Family-Guy in theater while jumping. I came as monsters jumped away from puppies who attacked Piccolo's cat who subscribed to Rhino.Freak because barfix made cookies that were poisoned and chubby faced like Shivam's teddy bear. Suddenly BlackBeard flabbadoobied that flabbadoobable with his flabbadoober which was stolen by riq's pyajamas and boxers which were killed by rhino's aura. Sondos jumped into ocean of bears and unicorns where someone hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobic came to Riquelme375 and mark who got eaten in the Big room of Death which mark was eaten in. Maxwell who was Max in his slumber which he partied until infinity. I like the big and pretty circle shaped like A-MAN's funny mouse balloon car. Balloons of helium broke Rhino's self esteem in pack's palace and stole zombie-pickles from that rolling banana which killed pack. On monday, a FLDSMDFR went abroad the 'Ship of Doom' where Batman slapped Yoshi, and Deadpool, who was mad puppy when i bought 500 aqua-nipples just tight enough to break the universe. Meanwhile the same spider, unlike rhino, became a Freaky monster and stole the Devil's Fruit Fart Fart no mi. "Welp!" - said riq and farted rainbows, "Ohh i Farted rainbows". "Corazon Shake is tasty and

OMG this is how it turned out? xDDD
sondos
sondos
Rookie Pirate
Rookie Pirate

Bellies Bellies : 2610

Back to top Go down

Post by riquelme375 20th December 2014, 1:04 pm

Pencils have stories of Narnia and Hogwards because Mario stomped turtles of mass defect while someone saw pack5642 lying right on that huge coffin singing bink's sake, suddenly all the cats started to drag the balls from A-man's eyes towards a random Tentacool which ruled pirates of Caribbean. Link from the wonderland known as Usoland was rushing towards the Smile factory with all different buttcheeks because Rhino's awesomeness was epic fail's opposite with amazingness. NOT. AGAIN. Rhino was crawling helplessly to get to a nearby gas dial. Meanwhile Riq ate Garbodors, frankenstien's tasty fingers. They were wearing jelly hats on their butts, just not able to spank people's donkey with eggs. "That smell" said Voldemort, as the evening faps to zombies watching Family-Guy in theater while jumping. I came as monsters jumped away from puppies who attacked Piccolo's cat who subscribed to Rhino.Freak because barfix made cookies that were poisoned and chubby faced like Shivam's teddy bear. Suddenly BlackBeard flabbadoobied that flabbadoobable with his flabbadoober which was stolen by riq's pyajamas and boxers which were killed by rhino's aura. Sondos jumped into ocean of bears and unicorns where someone hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobic came to Riquelme375 and mark who got eaten in the Big room of Death which mark was eaten in. Maxwell who was Max in his slumber which he partied until infinity. I like the big and pretty circle shaped like A-MAN's funny mouse balloon car. Balloons of helium broke Rhino's self esteem in pack's palace and stole zombie-pickles from that rolling banana which killed pack. On monday, a FLDSMDFR went abroad the 'Ship of Doom' where Batman slapped Yoshi, and Deadpool, who was mad puppy when i bought 500 aqua-nipples just tight enough to break the universe. Meanwhile the same spider, unlike rhino, became a Freaky monster and stole the Devil's Fruit Fart Fart no mi. "Welp!" - said riq and farted rainbows, "Ohh i Farted rainbows". "Corazon Shake is tasty and colorful!"

Yas! :3
riquelme375
riquelme375
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by sondos 20th December 2014, 4:14 pm

Pencils have stories of Narnia and Hogwards because Mario stomped turtles of mass defect while someone saw pack5642 lying right on that huge coffin singing bink's sake, suddenly all the cats started to drag the balls from A-man's eyes towards a random Tentacool which ruled pirates of Caribbean. Link from the wonderland known as Usoland was rushing towards the Smile factory with all different buttcheeks because Rhino's awesomeness was epic fail's opposite with amazingness. NOT. AGAIN. Rhino was crawling helplessly to get to a nearby gas dial. Meanwhile Riq ate Garbodors, frankenstien's tasty fingers. They were wearing jelly hats on their butts, just not able to spank people's donkey with eggs. "That smell" said Voldemort, as the evening faps to zombies watching Family-Guy in theater while jumping. I came as monsters jumped away from puppies who attacked Piccolo's cat who subscribed to Rhino.Freak because barfix made cookies that were poisoned and chubby faced like Shivam's teddy bear. Suddenly BlackBeard flabbadoobied that flabbadoobable with his flabbadoober which was stolen by riq's pyajamas and boxers which were killed by rhino's aura. Sondos jumped into ocean of bears and unicorns where someone hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobic came to Riquelme375 and mark who got eaten in the Big room of Death which mark was eaten in. Maxwell who was Max in his slumber which he partied until infinity. I like the big and pretty circle shaped like A-MAN's funny mouse balloon car. Balloons of helium broke Rhino's self esteem in pack's palace and stole zombie-pickles from that rolling banana which killed pack. On monday, a FLDSMDFR went abroad the 'Ship of Doom' where Batman slapped Yoshi, and Deadpool, who was mad puppy when i bought 500 aqua-nipples just tight enough to break the universe. Meanwhile the same spider, unlike rhino, became a Freaky monster and stole the Devil's Fruit Fart Fart no mi. "Welp!" - said riq and farted rainbows, "Ohh i Farted rainbows". "Corazon Shake is tasty and colorful!" Rhino

Dear god xD
sondos
sondos
Rookie Pirate
Rookie Pirate

Bellies Bellies : 2610

Back to top Go down

Post by riquelme375 20th December 2014, 5:45 pm

Pencils have stories of Narnia and Hogwards because Mario stomped turtles of mass defect while someone saw pack5642 lying right on that huge coffin singing bink's sake, suddenly all the cats started to drag the balls from A-man's eyes towards a random Tentacool which ruled pirates of Caribbean. Link from the wonderland known as Usoland was rushing towards the Smile factory with all different buttcheeks because Rhino's awesomeness was epic fail's opposite with amazingness. NOT. AGAIN. Rhino was crawling helplessly to get to a nearby gas dial. Meanwhile Riq ate Garbodors, frankenstien's tasty fingers. They were wearing jelly hats on their butts, just not able to spank people's donkey with eggs. "That smell" said Voldemort, as the evening faps to zombies watching Family-Guy in theater while jumping. I came as monsters jumped away from puppies who attacked Piccolo's cat who subscribed to Rhino.Freak because barfix made cookies that were poisoned and chubby faced like Shivam's teddy bear. Suddenly BlackBeard flabbadoobied that flabbadoobable with his flabbadoober which was stolen by riq's pyajamas and boxers which were killed by rhino's aura. Sondos jumped into ocean of bears and unicorns where someone hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobic came to Riquelme375 and mark who got eaten in the Big room of Death which mark was eaten in. Maxwell who was Max in his slumber which he partied until infinity. I like the big and pretty circle shaped like A-MAN's funny mouse balloon car. Balloons of helium broke Rhino's self esteem in pack's palace and stole zombie-pickles from that rolling banana which killed pack. On monday, a FLDSMDFR went abroad the 'Ship of Doom' where Batman slapped Yoshi, and Deadpool, who was mad puppy when i bought 500 aqua-nipples just tight enough to break the universe. Meanwhile the same spider, unlike rhino, became a Freaky monster and stole the Devil's Fruit Fart Fart no mi. "Welp!" - said riq and farted rainbows, "Ohh i Farted rainbows". "Corazon Shake is tasty and colorful!" Rhino claimed
riquelme375
riquelme375
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by vaoy22 22nd December 2014, 5:56 pm

Pencils have stories of Narnia and Hogwards because Mario stomped turtles of mass defect while someone saw pack5642 lying right on that huge coffin singing bink's sake, suddenly all the cats started to drag the balls from A-man's eyes towards a random Tentacool which ruled pirates of Caribbean. Link from the wonderland known as Usoland was rushing towards the Smile factory with all different buttcheeks because Rhino's awesomeness was epic fail's opposite with amazingness. NOT. AGAIN. Rhino was crawling helplessly to get to a nearby gas dial. Meanwhile Riq ate Garbodors, frankenstien's tasty fingers. They were wearing jelly hats on their butts, just not able to spank people's donkey with eggs. "That smell" said Voldemort, as the evening faps to zombies watching Family-Guy in theater while jumping. I came as monsters jumped away from puppies who attacked Piccolo's cat who subscribed to Rhino.Freak because barfix made cookies that were poisoned and chubby faced like Shivam's teddy bear. Suddenly BlackBeard flabbadoobied that flabbadoobable with his flabbadoober which was stolen by riq's pyajamas and boxers which were killed by rhino's aura. Sondos jumped into ocean of bears and unicorns where someone hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobic came to Riquelme375 and mark who got eaten in the Big room of Death which mark was eaten in. Maxwell who was Max in his slumber which he partied until infinity. I like the big and pretty circle shaped like A-MAN's funny mouse balloon car. Balloons of helium broke Rhino's self esteem in pack's palace and stole zombie-pickles from that rolling banana which killed pack. On monday, a FLDSMDFR went abroad the 'Ship of Doom' where Batman slapped Yoshi, and Deadpool, who was mad puppy when i bought 500 aqua-nipples just tight enough to break the universe. Meanwhile the same spider, unlike rhino, became a Freaky monster and stole the Devil's Fruit Fart Fart no mi. "Welp!" - said riq and farted rainbows, "Ohh i Farted rainbows". "Corazon Shake is tasty and colorful!" Rhino claimed something
vaoy22
vaoy22
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by pack5642 13th January 2015, 10:15 am

Pencils have stories of Narnia and Hogwards because Mario stomped turtles of mass defect while someone saw pack5642 lying right on that huge coffin singing bink's sake, suddenly all the cats started to drag the balls from A-man's eyes towards a random Tentacool which ruled pirates of Caribbean. Link from the wonderland known as Usoland was rushing towards the Smile factory with all different buttcheeks because Rhino's awesomeness was epic fail's opposite with amazingness. NOT. AGAIN. Rhino was crawling helplessly to get to a nearby gas dial. Meanwhile Riq ate Garbodors, frankenstien's tasty fingers. They were wearing jelly hats on their butts, just not able to spank people's donkey with eggs. "That smell" said Voldemort, as the evening faps to zombies watching Family-Guy in theater while jumping. I came as monsters jumped away from puppies who attacked Piccolo's cat who subscribed to Rhino.Freak because barfix made cookies that were poisoned and chubby faced like Shivam's teddy bear. Suddenly BlackBeard flabbadoobied that flabbadoobable with his flabbadoober which was stolen by riq's pyajamas and boxers which were killed by rhino's aura. Sondos jumped into ocean of bears and unicorns where someone hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobic came to Riquelme375 and mark who got eaten in the Big room of Death which mark was eaten in. Maxwell who was Max in his slumber which he partied until infinity. I like the big and pretty circle shaped like A-MAN's funny mouse balloon car. Balloons of helium broke Rhino's self esteem in pack's palace and stole zombie-pickles from that rolling banana which killed pack. On monday, a FLDSMDFR went abroad the 'Ship of Doom' where Batman slapped Yoshi, and Deadpool, who was mad puppy when i bought 500 aqua-nipples just tight enough to break the universe. Meanwhile the same spider, unlike rhino, became a Freaky monster and stole the Devil's Fruit Fart Fart no mi. "Welp!" - said riq and farted rainbows, "Ohh i Farted rainbows". "Corazon Shake is tasty and colorful!" Rhino claimed something that

~ new chapter after this sentence? what you guys think?
pack5642
pack5642
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Pack5642 - Team A Helper
Bellies Bellies : 15785

Back to top Go down

Post by vaoy22 13th January 2015, 1:51 pm

Pencils have stories of Narnia and Hogwards because Mario stomped turtles of mass defect while someone saw pack5642 lying right on that huge coffin singing bink's sake, suddenly all the cats started to drag the balls from A-man's eyes towards a random Tentacool which ruled pirates of Caribbean. Link from the wonderland known as Usoland was rushing towards the Smile factory with all different buttcheeks because Rhino's awesomeness was epic fail's opposite with amazingness. NOT. AGAIN. Rhino was crawling helplessly to get to a nearby gas dial. Meanwhile Riq ate Garbodors, frankenstien's tasty fingers. They were wearing jelly hats on their butts, just not able to spank people's donkey with eggs. "That smell" said Voldemort, as the evening faps to zombies watching Family-Guy in theater while jumping. I came as monsters jumped away from puppies who attacked Piccolo's cat who subscribed to Rhino.Freak because barfix made cookies that were poisoned and chubby faced like Shivam's teddy bear. Suddenly BlackBeard flabbadoobied that flabbadoobable with his flabbadoober which was stolen by riq's pyajamas and boxers which were killed by rhino's aura. Sondos jumped into ocean of bears and unicorns where someone hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobic came to Riquelme375 and mark who got eaten in the Big room of Death which mark was eaten in. Maxwell who was Max in his slumber which he partied until infinity. I like the big and pretty circle shaped like A-MAN's funny mouse balloon car. Balloons of helium broke Rhino's self esteem in pack's palace and stole zombie-pickles from that rolling banana which killed pack. On monday, a FLDSMDFR went abroad the 'Ship of Doom' where Batman slapped Yoshi, and Deadpool, who was mad puppy when i bought 500 aqua-nipples just tight enough to break the universe. Meanwhile the same spider, unlike rhino, became a Freaky monster and stole the Devil's Fruit Fart Fart no mi. "Welp!" - said riq and farted rainbows, "Ohh i Farted rainbows". "Corazon Shake is tasty and colorful!" Rhino claimed something that Cry
vaoy22
vaoy22
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7