thatfella
gerafi
Draox
YinYangSplit
A-MAN
23 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

One Piece Manga Chapters Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: One Piece Manga Chapters Discussion

Post by vunguyen97 23rd May 2014, 10:22 pm

uhm, I'm thinkking about Luffy have his body full with armanent haki and then change into gear second. It's gonna be Ace version 2 lol.
vunguyen97
vunguyen97
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Bellies Bellies : 912

Back to top Go down

One Piece Manga Chapters Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: One Piece Manga Chapters Discussion

Post by Rhino.Freak 28th May 2014, 7:02 am

Hi guys.. soo after todays's chapter, we have a 2 week break
Oda has been hospitalized,
Nothing serious, its a planned surgery to remove his tonsils
"Since last year, it has become a part of everyday life that my tonsils in my throat are swollen and tire me.

The surgery this time is due to my tonsils interfering with my hard work, I've decided to get rid of it. It's to get the huge burden of my shoulders and I've been awaiting this surgery.

you will see me returned more healthy and fit, and It'll be possible for me to finish lots of work this year!

Do look forward as adventure and fun will return shortly!

- Eiichiro Oda (http://www.shonenjump.com/j/2014/05/wj2829one-piece.html)"

I'll die waiting for 2 weeks.. but get well soon oda.! Smile
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Rhino.Freak - Team A Coder
Bellies Bellies : 17445

http://pokegames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-studios 28th May 2014, 7:07 am

His tonsils would be fine if he didn't smoke so much ><

One Piece Manga Chapters Discussion - Page 5 Cammi1ozxvd01t3cijvm
Z-studios
Z-studios
Supernova
Supernova

Z-Studios : Team-A Spriter
Bellies Bellies : 7808

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta96 28th May 2014, 8:11 am

Hope he get better soon! So no manga this week? Or it will be 2 weeks later?
Beta96
Beta96
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Bellies Bellies : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 28th May 2014, 9:13 am

Nope next 2 weeks... here anyways :
http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/749
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by vunguyen97 28th May 2014, 1:26 pm

I hope he will recoer as quick as possible Sad((.
But anyway, Law said that he won't lose to Doflamingo again, so i hope he will beat Dofy because Law is my fav character =))). But we won't get to see the fight soon because i guess the next chaper is about Law's past. And the whole thing with Dofy killing his brother is crazy. Overall this chapter is so good that i can't wait for 2 weeks for the new chapter TT.
vunguyen97
vunguyen97
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 28th May 2014, 1:56 pm

That was a great chapter! I am pretty sure Luffy is the only one who is going to go against Doffy though. Sabo might go against Diamante, and Law might go against Trevor. Franky will most likely go against that Gear guy.
Also, does that 2 week thing means that there won't be any chapter for the next to weeks; 2 weeks off?
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

A-MAN : Team A Leader
Bellies Bellies : 18841

https://onepiecea-edition.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 28th May 2014, 4:10 pm

I Cant predict... hopefully law and luffy both kill doffy using some strategy and combo attacks..
And yes, no more chapter for next 2 weeks.

It was also predicted that Law too has some relation with them. All three (doffy, his bro, law) have weird similar earing in ears...
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by vunguyen97 18th June 2014, 11:42 am

I'm crying with joy when the new chapter of one piece came out. Next chapter is going to be awesome. I hope we get to see Sabo vs Fujitora and the rest of the fighters including Luffy and Law rape Dofy's donkey.
By the way, here's the link:
http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/750
vunguyen97
vunguyen97
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 18th June 2014, 5:11 pm

Oh yeah! Finally! I am guessing the next chapter is going to be about Sabo's past (after he departed from Ace and Luffy) and the reason he had to not come for Ace.
Sabo with Fujitora is surely gonna be a tough one! Sabo is the only one on Dressrosa who can stand up to Fujitora at the moment. Everything is reaching an end now. The enemies are being decided. Too bad Sanji isn't on the island though.. I really hoped he would pick a fight with a strong guy.
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkey.D.Lima 20th June 2014, 1:38 pm

I doubt, because Oda have to show the flashback of Law, Corazon and Doffy, i think that Sabo's past will be revealed in another saga.

i am still thinking, that Sanji will fight with Trevor, i really want to see Sanji fighting with all strength.

I just don't believe that Luffy is capable of fighting with Doffy, i know he is stronger than Law, but just a little bit, in a fight probably Law would be the winner. And I know that he is stronger than Sanji, but if they two fought, i know that Sanji would make Luffy suffer.
They two were humiliated by Doffy, and now Luffy will kill Doffy... seriously?

It would be awesome if Kyros were strong and a little bit smart, but he isn't strong, and Luffy is smartest than him.

Fujitora is an admiral, but who cares?
Sabo and Doffy, don't have afraid of him, Zoro was fighting with him...
i'm beginning to feell disapointed with Oda
Monkey.D.Lima
Monkey.D.Lima
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 531

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 20th June 2014, 4:22 pm

I am 100% sure that Luffy is stronger than Law. Luffy was stronger even before the timeskip, now how strong do you expect Luffy to be after being trained by RAYLEIGH? Luffy hasn't got into any fight where he truly showed his true potential yet. Doflamingo is strong, yes, but you can't underestimate Luffy like that. What I know is that Crocodile and Luffy in terms of power were much more further apart that how he is compared to Doflamingo now. Plus put in mind that Luffy was trying to protect Kyros in his first round with Mingo.
Just you wait, I am pretty sure Luffy will put a legit fight against Mingo.

Zoro is currently fighting against Pika, who is of a higher rank than Law or Diamante. Law is going to go against Diamante, I am sure.

Fujitora is an admiral, but who cares?
Sabo and Doffy, don't have afraid of him, Zoro was fighting with him...
Zoro got owned by Fuji. Fujitora is a freakin' admiral. The only people who put fair fights with admirals were Marco in the Marine Ford arc and Rayleigh in the shapodi arc. And hopefully, Sabo is going to pull one off too XD.

I like where this is going XD.
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by vunguyen97 21st June 2014, 11:59 am

I believe that Luffy can win Doffy but not in a very easy way. And Zoro didn't got owned by Fujitora, he didn't got hurt after Fujitora's attack Very Happy. I really hope to see CP9 again and a rematch between Rob Lucci and Luffy. And maybe after that Luffy can learn and master Rokushiki. Anyway it's just a fool's hope  Sad 
vunguyen97
vunguyen97
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkey.D.Lima 23rd June 2014, 3:17 am

But Doflamingo have much more to show, his akuma no mi and his legs are too powerfull.

I doubt that Sabo will lose to Fujitora, there are chars that doesn't loose to anyone like Zoro and i think that Sabo will be like Zoro.

@vunguyen97 so you think that Luffy have a stronger haki than Vergo right?
Sabo has shown the strongest haki in my opinion, even stronger than Vergo.

Sanji was humiliated by Doffy and now Luffy will kill him, I hate this scenario
Monkey.D.Lima
Monkey.D.Lima
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post by vunguyen97 23rd June 2014, 7:08 am

If Luffy can't defeat Doffy then how could he possibly defeat Kaidou? And not to mention Big Mom is chasing the rest of the crew =)))). 
@Monkey.D.Lima: If your case is true then i can already see Luffy got beaten up by Kaidou lol. And i seriously don't know how Luffy's gonna level up anymore :v. I still think Luffy should learn Rokushiki =)))
vunguyen97
vunguyen97
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 23rd June 2014, 7:18 am

lol yeah. You make it sound like all that 2 year of training passed just like that. Plus we never know, Luffy might come up with another power up technique (a gear 4th? maybe something where Luffy would "Red Hawk" all his body no, I am sure Oda can get way more creative than that).
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by vunguyen97 23rd June 2014, 11:41 am

I like the idea where Luffy would Red Hawk all his body though =))). It's just like Ace. But Luffy won't be able to defeat Akainu in the future with Red Hawk though.
vunguyen97
vunguyen97
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkey.D.Lima 23rd June 2014, 1:32 pm

vunguyen97 wrote:If Luffy can't defeat Doffy then how could he possibly defeat Kaidou? And not to mention Big Mom is chasing the rest of the crew =)))). 
@Monkey.D.Lima: If your case is true then i can already see Luffy got beaten up by Kaidou lol. And i seriously don't know how Luffy's gonna level up anymore :v. I still think Luffy should learn Rokushiki =)))

Luffy is too weak right now , his haki is very weak and he said when he fought with Hody, Luffy has too much too level up, for example:

Full body haki(strong haki, not weak) + Gear third all body + red hawk
this is too much if you didn't understand, Luffy activates the gear third and he becomes a little bit bigger, than he use kouka, all body and red hawk too.

Do you that Luffy have power enough to defeat a admiral, i don't.
I think that a Yonkou is more powerfull than a admiral, and I think that Luffy cannot even hurt Fujitora, but i think that Doffy have strength enough to do it.

For me Doflamingo is on admiral level and I don't see Luffy in that level. I know that Doffy didn't attack Kuzan but he wasn't afraid of him, he is very strong, but everyone underestimate him and i don't why, just because he is the main antagonist of this Saga doesn't that he has to be defeated by the main protagonist, that's the point everyone wants to luffy beat Doffy but he is too strong even with Law help, if he continues to be ruthless Luffy will be defeated, he just have to use that attack, that he was using against Sanji and Luffy dies. Twisted Evil 

And Law will fight with Luffy, Kyros will fight with Diamante Very Happy 

sorry for bad english Laughing 
Monkey.D.Lima
Monkey.D.Lima
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post by vunguyen97 23rd June 2014, 1:54 pm

Law knows Doffy's power and he just have to tell Luffy. Now Luffy just have to get Doffy to fight in the building and Doffy won't get a chance to use that attack anymore=)))). Just my opinion but let's see how Oda plans for this.
And i also don't believe that Sabo will win Fujitora. I just don't no how he will do it Neutral
vunguyen97
vunguyen97
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkey.D.Lima 23rd June 2014, 2:12 pm

If Fujitora lose to Sabo, i will be very disapointed with him.
Monkey.D.Lima
Monkey.D.Lima
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post by vunguyen97 23rd June 2014, 2:32 pm

Nah, don underestimate Fujitora. There's a reason why the modern marine is stronger than the old marine. Fujitora and the other new admiral(which i forgot his name Razz) is considered a goddamn monster. But i think it's gonna be a draw Razz because Sabo is fighting with 1 ADMIRAL and 2 VICE ADMIRAL. Sabo would be too OP if he won @@.

Edit: New chapter is out, Luffy will go head on with Doffy in the next chapter, in the mean time Sabo vs Fujitora. I'm so excited.
vunguyen97
vunguyen97
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by AWSAN.awesome 25th June 2014, 7:42 pm

Man this chapter was awesome, sabo is now my second favorite, after marco of course Razz  And man luffy and law are in big trouble o.0..things are getting pretty awesome..
AWSAN.awesome
AWSAN.awesome
Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Bellies Bellies : 14215

Back to top Go down

Post by vunguyen97 27th June 2014, 3:52 am

I'm still wondering why didn't Sabo come to Marineford. But he seemed pretty upset when he remember about it though. Maybe he was too far from Marinford at that time?
vunguyen97
vunguyen97
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 2nd July 2014, 12:32 pm

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/752/1

Pretty good chapter.. that String Clone reminds me of Naruto lol.
Next Chapter = Law's Past..
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by vunguyen97 2nd July 2014, 4:48 pm

And here, I'm crying out loud because Law used to be part of Bin La Den's group. What a shame:P =))))
vunguyen97
vunguyen97
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 9th July 2014, 1:10 pm

Why no One Piece yet? Is it coming today? I never know where Oda writes his notices ?_?.
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by vunguyen97 9th July 2014, 1:17 pm

But apparently there's no new chapter this week and it has been confirmed Razz
vunguyen97
vunguyen97
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 9th July 2014, 3:09 pm

I thought you guys knew Razz That's why I didn't post that there's no new chapter this week.
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 10th July 2014, 12:34 am

Damn =(.. I was really hyped when I woke up this morning. Anyway, check this out guys: http://kotaku.com/one-piece-might-last-another-decade-1601604195
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by vunguyen97 10th July 2014, 2:27 am

Yay, so the one piece will last until I'm 27. I'm crying with joy.
vunguyen97
vunguyen97
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by ULTIMOS 10th July 2014, 3:10 am

no one piece Surprised whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! and dressrosa is reaching its climax too.....new mugiwara members ......here's hoping for bartolomeo(lol I wonder how much the fangirlizing will last) and law^.^

ULTIMOS
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Bellies Bellies : 1797

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 16th July 2014, 10:45 am

http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/753/1

Its here fellas, and I must say it was one heck of a chapter! 10/10

WARNING : READ AFTER READING MANGA
Loved the entry of Kuros on the horse XD and those executive are really badass! Also did Bellamy dieded? Razz
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by vunguyen97 16th July 2014, 11:54 am

I think he will die for having an argument with Dofy Razz. And Luffy showed his ability again. He made everyone his allies @@. Now i can see there's going to be a fight between Kuros and Diamante, Cabbage vs Trevor, Luffy vs Dofy.
vunguyen97
vunguyen97
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by ULTIMOS 17th July 2014, 1:29 am

bellamy will die....atleast I hope to see doffy fight again. Only thing I disliked was how oda all of a sudden went to the others and didn't finish sabo's fight.

ULTIMOS
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 17th July 2014, 4:33 am

ULTIMOS wrote:bellamy will die....atleast I hope to see doffy fight again. Only thing I disliked was how oda all of a sudden went to the others and didn't finish sabo's fight.

That thing will happen, as it happens everytime! We'll first see the initialization of all the individual's fights and then we'll see them part by part Razz
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 23rd July 2014, 11:10 am

www.mangareader.net/one-piece/754/1

Its out guys! And its amazing!

Zoro's badassness never fails to amuse me.. he's toying around with HIGHEST EXECUTIVE !! Just how strong is that guy is?? O.O
AWESOME!
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by vunguyen97 23rd July 2014, 11:26 am

He didn't use 3 swords to fight until his friends were in danger. Then he took the sword wielded in the mouth back and continued to toy with Peeka. Pure badass.
And Luffy's being annoying as hell. Just let the rest fight Doffy and he come help Sabo would be a better idea for me.
vunguyen97
vunguyen97
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta96 23rd July 2014, 6:34 pm

The main villain in some arc always fight the hero. No matter wht kin of plot. Its always like that.
Beta96
Beta96
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Bellies Bellies : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 23rd July 2014, 7:58 pm

Rhino.Freak wrote:did Bellamy dieded? Razz
dieded Razz

It's not over with Pirika that's for sure. I don't like how Oda cut Law's story =(.
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by ULTIMOS 23rd July 2014, 8:40 pm

laws story.....really liked 1080 pound pheonix that was awesome

ULTIMOS
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 24th July 2014, 11:57 am

Here is a scenario of what might actually happen:
Zoro: Hyakuhachi Pound Ho!
Peeka: ARGH!
Zoro: Hehehe, I am not just "Luffy's crew mate". I am the one who is going to be the best sword man in the world.
Peeka: ... And I am not just "Doflamingo's Executive"
Zoro: >=D
Peeka:.. I am the one who is going to be the *insert something surprising here* !!!!!

People are saying that when Oda shows the white eyes, it means that the opponent is actually done for. But seriously, there is no way in hell he would lose already.. If he is actually defeated, then I think Zoro should be the one fighting Doflamingo..
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 24th July 2014, 12:29 pm

Yeah he's the top executive, he can't just loose like that :/
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by barfix 24th July 2014, 2:06 pm

Lol A-MAN it's more like senhachiju pound ho instead of hyakuhachi pound ho you wrote 108 instead of 1080 and yeah zoro is too badass and luffy is just being luffy.
Good chapter overall
barfix
barfix
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Bellies Bellies : 900

Back to top Go down

Post by vunguyen97 24th July 2014, 2:34 pm

@AMAN: Nah, Peeka is shitting himself lol. I don't think he will make thing any harder for Zoro Razz. Even if he do, Zoro will use his Santouryu style to end the battle, or dragging it longer so he could enjoy the battle like Kenpachi in Bleach Razz lol
vunguyen97
vunguyen97
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 6th August 2014, 9:23 am

so.. no chapters this week? Neutral
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by vunguyen97 6th August 2014, 11:21 am

For real? That's just suck.
vunguyen97
vunguyen97
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 6th August 2014, 11:23 am

What the hell.. I have been checking since morning :\.
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by vunguyen97 6th August 2014, 11:34 am

Let's wait for the next few hours to see if there's a new chapter or not. In the meantime, i'll enjoy the new chapters of Toriko, naruto, bleach, tower of god, noblesse, magi :v
vunguyen97
vunguyen97
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 6th August 2014, 12:07 pm

ITS OUTOUTOEUTOU!! http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/756
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by vunguyen97 6th August 2014, 1:11 pm

Rebecca will definitely lose :v
vunguyen97
vunguyen97
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next