Strongest Character that EVER lived in OnePiece?

+2
-Shivam-
Rhino.Freak
6 posters

Go down

Strongest Character that EVER lived in OnePiece? Empty Strongest Character that EVER lived in OnePiece?

Post by Rhino.Freak 7th July 2014, 7:03 am

So there's some questions and debates that are fairly popular, lets hear your views on them, shall we?

1. Are Luffy, Zoro and Sanji on the same level (in terms of strongness) (after timeskip)
2. Who was the strongest character that ever lived in OnePiece? was it Fisher Tiger? or Gol D Roger? or someone else?

I'll answer my views :

1. Luffy is slightly stronger than Zoro, and Zoro might be slightly stronger than Sanji

2. Fisher Tiger, even though raided the most sacred place in OnePiece by defeating all marines, ended up dying by the hands of some ordinary marines, but we can't say anything about Gol D Roger as well since we don't know his story.. But I'll go with Gol D Roger.

Your thoughts?
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Rhino.Freak - Team A Coder
Bellies Bellies : 17445

http://pokegames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Strongest Character that EVER lived in OnePiece? Empty Re: Strongest Character that EVER lived in OnePiece?

Post by -Shivam- 7th July 2014, 9:33 pm

1. I agree with you. Luffy is stronger than Zoro, and Zoro is stronger than Sanji. Luffy's got his devil fruit and amazing speed & power, Zoro's got three katanas, you can't expect Sanji to keep up with them only using his legs.

2. It's obvious Roger was the strongest guy of all. Whitebeard was feared by everyone and was know as "World's strongest man", and Roger was even stronger than him.
-Shivam-
-Shivam-
Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Bellies Bellies : 7536

Back to top Go down

Strongest Character that EVER lived in OnePiece? Empty Re: Strongest Character that EVER lived in OnePiece?

Post by riquelme375 7th July 2014, 10:43 pm

1. Pretty much same as everyone, i think its luffy>zoro>sanji, luffy is stronger than zoro, and zoro is SLIGHTLY stronger than sanji.

2. Probably not Gol D Roger. Also probably not joy boy. but could be. i think its somebody we dont know yet.
riquelme375
riquelme375
Supernova
Supernova

Bellies Bellies : 3357

Back to top Go down

Post by Flash9tk 8th July 2014, 4:51 am

1. I agree with the order of the monster trio.

2. Riq beat me to it! I was thinking that Joy Boy 'as probably the strongest ever. Or if its how it usually is then the next gen surpassed the old.

Fisher Tiger was definitely strong to raid the 'holy land' though
Flash9tk
Flash9tk
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Bellies Bellies : 2261

Back to top Go down

Post by vunguyen97 9th July 2014, 7:10 am

I think the strongest character might be some one from the void century.
vunguyen97
vunguyen97
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Bellies Bellies : 912

Back to top Go down

Post by -Shivam- 9th July 2014, 12:00 pm

But who do you guys think is the strongest of the characters currently know? If you guys just say it's someone we don't know yet, then you should also consider the possibility of things that could happen in first question, like Sanji eating a devil fruit and surpassing Zoro.
-Shivam-
-Shivam-
Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Bellies Bellies : 7536

Back to top Go down

Post by vunguyen97 9th July 2014, 1:17 pm

The strongest character that's alive for now is Shanks i think. And for the one we all know, the strongest is Gol D Roger
vunguyen97
vunguyen97
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Bellies Bellies : 912

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 9th July 2014, 3:08 pm

Shanks might be the strongest, but one can definitely argue that Monkey D. Dragon or even BlackBeard might be as of now.
And I kinda agree with Shivam, I'm not talking about future, I'm talking about current timeline and past only.
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Rhino.Freak - Team A Coder
Bellies Bellies : 17445

http://pokegames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by T.O.R.N.A.D.O 9th July 2014, 7:29 pm

I personally think, Luffy=Zoro=Sanji in terms of combat abilities.. All 3 have some pros and cons but overall they are equal. You can't determine who will be the winner if Luffy and Zoro ever fight each other (same for any combination).. But since Luffy is the main protagonist, he is always made to fight the strongest villain whereas Zoro being the second main (or first crew-mate) fights the second strongest and Sanji being the last serious fighter fights the third strongest villain.. But it doesn't really matter since whomever they fight, they beat with ease.. Lets take Enies Lobby arc as an example:
Luffy fought Lucci, and literally in that fight Luffy was defeated couple of times by Lucci. And at last he had to use every ounce of strength he had to defeat him.
Zoro fought Kaku, and fight I think barely lasted for 2-3 episodes since Zoro beat his a.s.s with ease.
Sanji fought Jyabura, and same case as Zoro he just kicked his a.s.s like that.

So if we look carefully, Luffy had a stronger opponent which made him use every ounce of strength whereas Zoro and Sanji got comparatively less powerful characters whom they could defeat with ease. So I come to conclusion that all 3 of the monster trio have same points in case of combat abilities..

And for now I guess Shanks or Rayleigh or Dragon may be the strongest.. Previously it may be Gol D Roger..
T.O.R.N.A.D.O
T.O.R.N.A.D.O
Yonkou
Yonkou

Bellies Bellies : 16979

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down