T.O.R.N.A.D.O
Rhino.Freak
-|Mark975|-
Doflamingo
A-MAN
43 posters

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 17 Empty Re: One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress

Post by Z-studios 3rd June 2014, 8:43 am

kk, added the gap and shaded :p

One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 17 2v81dtz

@rhino:  I think I see what you mean.  Ill add another frame and see how it looks

edit:
like this?
One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 17 Et7fvn

Last edited by Z-studios on 3rd June 2014, 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Z-studios
Z-studios
Supernova
Supernova

Z-Studios : Team-A Spriter
Bellies Bellies : 7808

Back to top Go down

One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 17 Empty Re: One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress

Post by A-MAN 3rd June 2014, 9:00 am

Looking great as usual..
One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 17 50385093
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

A-MAN : Team A Leader
Bellies Bellies : 18841

https://onepiecea-edition.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Doflamingo 3rd June 2014, 11:38 am

@A-MAN - LOL
So... Z, whats next? Marines or polishing Law?
Doflamingo
Doflamingo
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Bellies Bellies : 2134

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-studios 3rd June 2014, 8:01 pm

lol thanks XD

Uh I might finish a few more things with Luffy first.  He still has some things I'm forgetting

One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 17 2lwn2i1
king haki touch up
Z-studios
Z-studios
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta96 3rd June 2014, 8:32 pm

i think he should have keep his hat down while release the haki. it make him look more serious xD
Beta96
Beta96
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Bellies Bellies : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by riquelme375 3rd June 2014, 8:40 pm

I agree with beta.
also some particles around him (and not just on the ground) would be nice. also circles of energy from his eye.
riquelme375
riquelme375
Supernova
Supernova

Bellies Bellies : 3357

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-studios 3rd June 2014, 8:48 pm

Hm tried it but I think I might keep the hat up.  You can see his face more and it give a better contrast for when he opens his eyes.

One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 17 35lg7pf vs One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 17 2lwn2i1

For the effect it'll probably just be a white/grey circle that expands out of his eyes and covers the field.

edit:
w/ effects and a few more frames

One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 17 2r2b05d

Last edited by Z-studios on 4th June 2014, 12:38 am; edited 4 times in total
Z-studios
Z-studios
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by riquelme375 3rd June 2014, 8:50 pm

Sounds nice.
I prefer the left << one.
riquelme375
riquelme375
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by onepiece22 3rd June 2014, 9:37 pm

I prefer the original

onepiece22
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 356

Back to top Go down

Post by Playdomano 3rd June 2014, 11:25 pm

The left one looks pretty awesomeand a little better than the right one.
So guys, you are planning to make a game with some ideas from Super Smash Bros so I gotta ask, will there be different skins? I mean like when you change the clothe's color like this? Thanks guys! I'll be here waiting for this really cool game!

One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 17 Paleta_de_colores_Ness_SSBM
Playdomano
Playdomano
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 4th June 2014, 3:51 am

Pretty awesome, I really like the last one you posted...the effects make it awesome, but can you tilt his head a little bit more at the start? He should look like a badass king while king's haki XD
And yes the left one looks badasser than right one.. (i know badasser isn't a word, don't mock me)
and yes now the whip is awesome! Very Happy

@A : i know that feel bro :p
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Rhino.Freak - Team A Coder
Bellies Bellies : 17445

http://pokegames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-studios 4th June 2014, 4:12 am

Lol fine fine, I'll do the one on the left with his hat down.  

For the color swap currently your lifebars are colored according to your team.  But in the future we'll have alternate outfits and such.

edit:

hat down
One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 17 2a8hr48

better?
Z-studios
Z-studios
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by dorddd1 4th June 2014, 12:06 pm

awesome work on the flail/whip Z!
---
~sorry for bad eng~
Are you serious guys? The right ver. is much better...
The hat moves odd on the left one, and raising the hat makes the "wind effect" more realistic.
Plus Luffy's hair is sexy.

Last edited by dorddd1 on 4th June 2014, 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

dorddd1
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurogami 4th June 2014, 12:30 pm

I prefer the left version,it's much cooler. I think Luffy always look cool whenever his hat down covering half of his eye like in Playdomano PP
btw Z you're awesome as always
Kurogami
Kurogami
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 550

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 4th June 2014, 2:16 pm

Superb. I liked the one on the right more, but the majority liked the left one so yeah. Consider starting a poll next time for such stuff.

Anyway:
My final exams starts on 10th of July. I have been gradually going inactive lately as I was preparing for these, but now, it is the time to go all serious. I haven't posted any progress from my side for a while now, but when I am back I promise I will do some really cool game play video demonstrating the new elements, game play factors and maybe some combos in the game.
Also, I would really advice visiting the chat box from time to time as we're often planning and discussing about the game there; everyone is invited XD.

So, starting from 10th, I will be having 1 day exam and a one day off; 7 exams meaning 14 days+2 days for the weekend; Will be back on 26th (:\).

@Z: Who are you planning to start working on next? If you're going to do Luffy's dash, then Twin Pistol can be a good attack for that. Maybe the Bow Gun grab thing can be 2nd dash attack? (dash+special)?
Also, da gruntiez blez Razz. A falling and an injured frames at least XP. Freaky shall code these in.

@Freaky: Please do. I know I didn't write enough tuts yet, but you can do it. Just go through Luffy or Law and you will understand how I did stuff. Good luck Razz.
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-studios 4th June 2014, 10:15 pm

No probs, good luck with your exams XD

I do have a new injured frames done before, need new falling frames still.  

hm Bow Gun I thought would be part of a grab move.  ALso for the dash how about just keeping it the same as the jump?  Like the moveset for the air attacks would be the same with jumping or dashing.  

For twin pistol how about just making it like the quick jump?  Be AA really fast?

dorddd1 wrote:
Are you serious guys? The right ver. is much better...
The hat moves odd on the left one, and raising the hat makes the "wind effect" more realistic.
Plus Luffy's hair is sexy.

I agree with all of this XD  

ughmmm........hows this for a compromise?  I mixed the two a little and added more time and delay for the hat down, so luffy keeps that cool downhat pose longer.  Also added eye glow to make the head lift more impact too.  

One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 17 2wpkzft
22 frames

edit:  

I see all the guests lurking, just make an account already.
Z-studios
Z-studios
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 5th June 2014, 5:07 am

that looks promising man! very cool! and yeah don't worry as long as I'm here and not in my home town or something, I'll code stuff that you won't be able to!

Lol guests will stay guests.. Razz
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Rhino.Freak - Team A Coder
Bellies Bellies : 17445

http://pokegames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Flash9tk 5th June 2014, 1:47 pm

There's sooo much progress it's overwhelming lol. That haoshoku is epic Z!! Very Happy

I have a question though. Wouldn't it get way too complex to have as many moves as Luffy has already? I also think that something like mizu Luffy shouldn't even be in the game, since it was only created due to him not knowing haki. Or maybe make it so that attacks like that can be swapped out at the selection screen? Like only having one at a time.

Good luck with your exams A-Man!
Flash9tk
Flash9tk
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Bellies Bellies : 2261

Back to top Go down

Post by vunguyen97 5th June 2014, 1:56 pm

i agree with Flash9tk. Mizu luffy and gomu gomu no baka should not be in the game. It will make the controls more confusing.

And yeah, good luck with your exams, A Man.
vunguyen97
vunguyen97
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Bellies Bellies : 912

Back to top Go down

Post by wdkace 5th June 2014, 10:00 pm

Marvelous work!!!! I LOVE IT!

wdkace
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 494

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-studios 6th June 2014, 11:34 am

Hm alright, maybe just mizu luffy as a den den mushi?  

Gomu baka could still be a taunt maybe.

One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 17 23m0gmu
This is long overdue, but Ima finish this real quick.  

Air pistol, I think it should be the same for dashing too.  But yea gonna make it combo with air stamp which will go the same direction.  Dunno if you should do air shotgun though.

edit:
almost done
One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 17 2q1rlsi

Last edited by Z-studios on 7th June 2014, 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Z-studios
Z-studios
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta96 6th June 2014, 11:38 am

instead air shotgun, he should use whip
Beta96
Beta96
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Bellies Bellies : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by thunder249265 6th June 2014, 1:14 pm

Its really cool you bringing back some of luffy's old move. I think One Piece A-Edition is really going to make one piece fan so happy.I really like that King haki its so cool looking and the eye nice.
thunder249265
thunder249265
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 483

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-studios 7th June 2014, 5:01 am

Thanks XD

finished
One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 17 Igbwbl

Z-studios
Z-studios
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Flash9tk 7th June 2014, 7:14 am

That's awesome Z. I can already see that being the base of creating jet pistol XD

Hey, how about making it so that there are different color den den mushi that do different things? Maybe three types, just to correlate to the different types of haki, and to keep it simple.

1) Support Den Den Mushi - Already planned

2) Taunt/Special Action Den Den Mushi - Things like gum gum no baka, mizu Luffy, Zoro getting lost somehow on the battlefield.. Bartolemeo taking a pissing lol etc.

3) Dyna Rock Den Den Mushi - Maybe have it so that there's a 5-10 second count down before it appears on the stage for anyone to use, even if that person didn't get the den den mushi?

Of course this all affects game play more and more in the order that I've noted. Taunts leave you wide open and Dyna rocks are nukes Very Happy It'd be interesting for some game modes.
Flash9tk
Flash9tk
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by ULTIMOS 7th June 2014, 4:58 pm

its really good z, but could you please smoothen the part were he takes his arm back and add the effects like in the show...because it feels like something is missing, but if that messes up the gameplay then I get it

ULTIMOS
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Bellies Bellies : 1797

Back to top Go down

Post by riquelme375 7th June 2014, 4:59 pm

Agreed with ultimos, i also thought that when i first saw it.
as for why i didnt post anything...
laziness ._.
its not that the animation isnt good, its just no as good as everything else in the game, and would feel out of place. just a few frames in a few places should do (ill check if i can mention any other places).
found it: the legs dont flow well (the smoothness i mean), also the arm extending and coming back lack smoothness.
riquelme375
riquelme375
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-studios 7th June 2014, 7:24 pm

Yea sure I can put more at the end, I cut it short to allow time for air stamp. I think the air would just be a 2 hit combo, don't see the timing for air rifle. The legs I'm trying to find a mid point with dash and backjump since they'll both use the same animation for air pistol but I'll fix it up a little. thx for the feedback :p

The den den mushis, taunt will be a separate button input we don't need a den den mushi for that. And the dyna rock could be just a separate rare item?
Z-studios
Z-studios
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Flash9tk 7th June 2014, 9:43 pm

Yeah that makes more sense. That's me posting while half dead lol. I can see the Dyna rocks being its own game mode. Like whoever holds it the longest will cause it to explode and win. If you die a certain amount of times then you lose. Thoughts?

I think air rifle should be its own move with the special effects from film Z. That was animated so well Very Happy
Flash9tk
Flash9tk
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 8th June 2014, 9:34 pm

So, decided I would post something Razz.

Just wanted to say you shouldn't care when the frames are much and you want the move to finish quickly. You're animations use, A-Engine 60-FPS-wise, a delay value of 5 between every frame. In the game, we use 4 and sometimes 3 (rarely too, and once I used 1 with Jet Pistol and Jet stamp; still didn't get to use 0 lol). You get the point XD. In the pre-latest episode, Luffy used Thank You Fire against Don in a very interesting way. Maybe after this you can give Bazooka a shot so we can try having that?

Oh, and regarding the Dodging haki, we've changed the way it works. Now, its just gonna be an input which auto-dodges the enemy with some SP (and maybe some RP so people don't use it too often?). We thought it might be cooler to have all the ducks, hops and flips Luffy does; and that wouldn't be possible to do the way we have it now.

Also thought it would be cool if we can start considering the set of attacks and how the dodging Luffy should react to each. Like what attacks Luffy should duck to dodge, and what others he should back flip..etc.
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-studios 8th June 2014, 10:33 pm

Well backflip should still just be backJJ. The moves that doge and randomize would just be like a crouch, dodge left/right, and a matrix dodge maybe. The sequence with Luffy doging all teh swords thrown at him have some great poses I want to try out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PirfUJHYZxk

Z-studios
Z-studios
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by RaCuGa 8th June 2014, 10:41 pm

A-MAN wrote:So, decided I would post something Razz.

Just wanted to say you shouldn't care when the frames are much and you want the move to finish quickly. You're animations use, A-Engine 60-FPS-wise, a delay value of 5 between every frame. In the game, we use 4 and sometimes 3 (rarely too, and once I used 1 with Jet Pistol and Jet stamp; still didn't get to use 0 lol). You get the point XD. In the pre-latest episode, Luffy used Thank You Fire against Don in a very interesting way. Maybe after this you can give Bazooka a shot so we can try having that?

Oh, and regarding the Dodging haki, we've changed the way it works. Now, its just gonna be an input which auto-dodges the enemy with some SP (and maybe some RP so people don't use it too often?). We thought it might be cooler to have all the ducks, hops and flips Luffy does; and that wouldn't be possible to do the way we have it now.

Also thought it would be cool if we can start considering the set of attacks and how the dodging Luffy should react to each. Like what attacks Luffy should duck to dodge, and what others he should back flip..etc.

Autoimput? Wow, Luffy will have a lot of them XD I like the idea, but what if you make that Luffy make Haki pressing Defend just in time when someone attack you (some other characters can have others habilities like Counter Atack, Knock Down, Paralize, Some Logia habilities...)
Some attacks should have some properties such as "Horizontal/Vertical Attack", so Luffy can "Dodge/Step Aside"

Edit:
@Z: Yea, True. So you are saying habilities like this?
Pressing Defend Just In Time=Dodge (using SP)
Pressing Defend+Back+Back=Backflip (or JJ, it quicker XD)

Some others?:
Pressing Defend+Forward+Forward=Rush (like the Naruto Storm Series)
Pressing Defend+Up+Up=QuickJump
Pressing Defend+Down+Down=Haki? (using SP, and RP?)
He can have other habilities like Defend+Forward+Back (Fuusen, Baka, some Counters like Grabs...) but that would make the game more complicated XD
Ah! the Defend button can be pressed all the time you want? or it will be for a limited time like the Original LF?

Last edited by RaCuGa on 9th June 2014, 11:39 am; edited 2 times in total

RaCuGa
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 202

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-studios 9th June 2014, 7:42 am

Side stepping will still be ^^ VV.

Pressing D before an attack would be an interesting mechanic. I know the DBZ budokai games do this too and it works pretty well. Having it be more timing based might be better gameplay wise so you can't just spam dodging, though the more movement based ones like backflip and quickjump should still be manual.
Z-studios
Z-studios
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Flash9tk 9th June 2014, 6:13 pm

Yeah time based like DBZ would be awesome. All I'm worried about is how it will effect the special defenses? Tapping DD to use fusen or becoming intangible as a logia etc. You don't want the defense system to be as complex as Raging Blast lol.

First of all, this should all really go into a separate thread. Everything may get a little complex here.

Everyone who has haki should have it on regular guard (D). Character and/or devil fruit unique blocks is DD as confirmed by y'all guys Very Happy Here's the discrepancy, dbz dogging would be hella epic, but that interferes with DD right? Would the inputs just be slower then? I know all characters will for the most part have different attacks speeds and ranges after playing A-Edition(plus it's One Piece lol), so the dogging would feel fresh with a huge a variety of chars. Maybe just make special blocks D+S? That way you can just time D without worrying about initiating a special block.
Flash9tk
Flash9tk
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 10th June 2014, 4:31 pm

Never knew you could do such a thing in DBZ 0_o. I don't see how that interferes with DD either. I can "flush" the combination buffer during the haki so the key press will not have any effect after the dodging happens. Something similar and really cool was done with Metroid and few recent Nintendo 3d games:
https://youtu.be/K6Vs7Mlj8VY?t=6m46s

Not sure if we should implement a similar system though. I mean, defend will really end up useless. And I was thinking about a system where if you defend right before an opponent hit, you get to counter him somehow and maybe get an SP boost (?).
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Flash9tk 10th June 2014, 6:27 pm

In the old DBZ games and even raging blast you can just spam the block button like DDDD, etc.... to dodge any incoming melee attack. That's why I brought that up.

I like your idea too A-Man.  The SP boost could turn the tide of battle!  Maybe make it so that you can quick dodge only melee attacks, but you have to time it so that you can dodge attacks with larger AoE and counter them? Or just do it manually Z's way. They're all good ideas Very Happy

EDIT: The less complex the better since there's so much content. Not mention the clashing that will effect gameplay in it's own way too.
Flash9tk
Flash9tk
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-studios 10th June 2014, 8:30 pm

Getting SP boost during a successful dodge could be cool.

The SD dodge could just take up stamina to avoid people spamming it.

But should the dodge itself be locked until an attack is actually incoming? Or should you be able to just press it anytime you want manually?

Like Flash said the dodge should only work for 'smaller' attacks. Punches, bullets, but like explosions or giant pistol its better to just defend. I like the idea of a counter attack too, but it might turn out to be cheap if you can just dodge and get a free hit....

hm also stuff like like you should be able to dodge things like gattling, but shotgun is like a counter to a dodge and shoulden't be blockable with a dodge, but blockable with a normal defend.
Z-studios
Z-studios
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Flash9tk 11th June 2014, 2:51 am

It would be cool to dodge gatling lol. If it's locked it will take more skill to dodge sudden attacks, but if it drains stamina then I don't think it matters. There could be a flurry of projectiles or just really fast melee attacks and you most likely will end up taking some of the damage anyway after getting your SP drained. So not locked?

What if the counter is done manually like in Fight Night. Just dodge and if you have time enough to attack and land a hit, you get like unlimited SP for a few secs, or just a tiny boost.
Flash9tk
Flash9tk
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-studios 12th June 2014, 10:03 pm

Hm idk bout counters.  I'm not really a fan of the counter in smash bros and such, its pretty much a free hit if you dodge.  I think it'll be cool for boss battles if the boss will counter your attacks and you have to redodge the counter attacks, but for normal battles it might be cheap.  

One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 17 Wrnvab
redoing backflip into this half flip thing

One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 17 11qk4e9
edit: added slide

*original one
One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 17 2qjejgp

Last edited by Z-studios on 14th June 2014, 5:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Z-studios
Z-studios
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by riquelme375 12th June 2014, 10:05 pm

Agreed with Z, i think so too. also about the boss battles.
That looks really good!
riquelme375
riquelme375
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-studios 13th June 2014, 2:41 am

almost done,

One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 17 250qezo

edit:

little more bounce
One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 17 I2skm1
any fixes/feedback guys?  Something from the lurking guests?
Z-studios
Z-studios
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 13th June 2014, 7:33 am

Looks AWESOME! I was going to ask you to reference Hero Fighter's back flips, but you really overdid them XD. Keep this up! (I always forget, what combination are we going to have for the back flip?)
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by MangaFan 13th June 2014, 8:42 am

Great work!
I was wondering how will the dodging system work. Is it going to be flexible and allow the player to do different types of dodges one after another?
e.g. after dooing half flip pressing "jump" will activate fussen et.
You could also add full flip after half flip to increase the distance betwhen the player and the enemies.

MangaFan
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-studios 13th June 2014, 9:15 am

@Aman: its Back JJ XD Same as quick jump but just with pressing back

@Mangafan: We're going to try to have some sort of chainable dodges, like you'll be able to dodge gattling and such, but we're still discussing to just how the extent it will be, otherwise people will just spam it and it'll be too hard to hit anyone.

Fusen is DD for air too, so while you're in the air of the back flip maybe you can press D to break out of it and go into air defend and then chain into balloon.
Z-studios
Z-studios
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 13th June 2014, 12:14 pm

Oh cooL! How about having it << (back+back) in the crouch frames too? In hero fighter, you can do it when upon landing after recovering in the air (combination is << too). Maybe we should implement that in the game too Razz.
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-studios 13th June 2014, 8:29 pm

Yea, having it chain out of crouch frames would be great XD  Same for the recovery frames so you can recover from lying and backflip.  

I still think it should be J<< just so its keyed to jump for consistency.   >><< is already run/turn so it might get in the way.

One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 17 I1jk7c
just shading left

*edit

One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 17 Esuk47
done

and backjump
One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 17 O5ro1x

Last edited by Z-studios on 14th June 2014, 8:25 pm; edited 4 times in total
Z-studios
Z-studios
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by dorddd1 14th June 2014, 5:00 pm

Too much awesomeness in one backflip (and a slide of course rabbit ).

dorddd1
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-studios 15th June 2014, 1:51 am

thanks,

getting down with the back jump

edit:
One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 17 Ka371t
Z-studios
Z-studios
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by wdkace 15th June 2014, 5:51 am

nice jump, but isnt that distance a bit too long?

wdkace
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 494

Back to top Go down

Post by Doflamingo 15th June 2014, 9:46 am

Guys, aren't you concentrating a bit 2 much on Luff?
Doflamingo
Doflamingo
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Bellies Bellies : 2134

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next