Boss character

4 posters

Go down

Boss character Empty Boss character

Post by Beta96 6th February 2015, 7:09 pm

So I think I should give few idea about the bosses that we have seen after new world.

HODY JONES
-he should be more to attack rather than defend. Aggresive and effective
-his attack should consist of:
●low range: rare punch, kick, bites, his shark fin kirisami if I am not mistaken
●mid range: his staff like neptune. He should use it more since I think he rarely punch
●high range:pistol. Just 2 shots should be enough. He should be more brawl military type of person
-he is a fishman,should be double (or 25%) of strenght, speed and durable.
-this character can eat drugs anytime
-when he is in overdose mode he should be at least 50% FOR TEMPORARY of what I said earlier.
-his special attack in this mode should be summoning new fishman pirates
-he is brawl/karate type person.
White shark HODY JONES
-this mode should be done when he is in 25% health + a lot of drugs.
-this mode also regain his health to 100% an make him at least 50% stronger than what he was before
-this mode should be increase all his attack and durable. I think speed should be add but might be overpower
-his techniques remain same
-he can eat drugs anytime an regain little health.
-everytime you attack him, he become more weak and brutal. More aggresive but become weak at the same time. That mean crazy AI
-his hell move should be the water shark

CEASER CLOWN
-he is logia
-airless world techniques should be at least how law's room look like, but smaller. Instead take health, this technique consume stamina. After stamina is finish than it consume health a little. Disturb ceaser or get out of his range should be fine. His stamina should be slowly drained.
-Even though he is logia, he is weak. So summon an alive smiley? the one that ate axolotl fruit.
-hell move should be karakuni and summon smiley that is still alive.
-instead of finish his opponent, he toy with them. If he realise you can beat him, he ask for forgivness and invite you to become his partner. If you join him,he come closer to you and stab you. If you don't want to join, you can kick his donkey
-when he is in karakuni form, it is permanent, but he is slow and one strong move should turn him back to normal.

VERGO
-Use rokushiki Or w/e the name is..
-his attack consist of:
●short range: finger, punch, elbow, forehead, knee, kick
●mid range: bamboo stick combo
●long range: bamboo needle that he can blow. 1 short only.
-hell moveshould be full haki body
-when he eat, some leftover stuck to his face. I think should be effect rather than sprites It

DONQUIXOTE DOFLAMINGO
-he is fast, flexible and strong
-his basic should be string, string than roundhouse kick
-parasite move should make automatic frIendly fire and the one who got control become aggresive. One hit to the one hit them should disconnect the parasite string. I think it should ge 25% of the group can be hit by parasite. For example 10 people vs Dofla and Dofla use parasite, he can control 3 people max. (May change if the manga explain this)
-birdcage should be smaller than the stage, and automatic parasite.
-automatic haki on string, but punch anc kick haki should be like Luffy system.
-hard to hit since he will always jump, counter and hit you.
-his hell move should be dark knight. 75% of his skill should be on dark knight. To overpower? He is f'king doflamingo. What you gonna expect?
-his string should be long range.
-everytime he is moving, feather is fall. especially when he jump and do awesome kick. for dramatic effect purposes.
-he can shoot 3 bullets on his gun.
-his size is not normal so increases a little health an stamina for a bit.

Cons:
○hody jones: probably slow than Luffy, that mean slower than any other awesome character. Depends on drug may cause his physical attributes become weak especially strength.
○ceaser clown: weak on physical attributes, and cannot endure fecal matter.
○doflamingo: idk

Thoughts? Want to add something? Feel free to suggest in this topic. only for bossess character only.
Beta96
Beta96
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Bellies Bellies : 1920

Back to top Go down

Boss character Empty Re: Boss character

Post by A-MAN 7th February 2015, 10:44 am

lol awesome ideas XD. I like the idea of having feathers fall down when Doflamingo does moves.

For his basic combo, I believe it (its first 2 at least) would consist of normal punches and kicks which are capable of armamentation with haki.

As for your idea of parasite; actually, we were thinking friendly fire would be on by default (could be turned off from the battle settings though). I believe the move would only fully control if done on a grunt. Otherwise, we're going to have it nerfed somehow.
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

A-MAN : Team A Leader
Bellies Bellies : 18841

https://onepiecea-edition.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta96 7th February 2015, 6:36 pm

about the combo, yeah sure, I like that too!

About the parasite. Ok then, as long it will be badass.
Beta96
Beta96
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by vaoy22 8th February 2015, 4:30 pm

Wow I Really Like Hody Jones idea XD
vaoy22
vaoy22
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Bellies Bellies : 1631

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-studios 8th February 2015, 7:00 pm

Nice ideas

for Doffy it was going to be A basic attacks, direction A string based attack, rainbow string, spiderweb, etc.

S would be more special string attacks, black knight, parasite, birdcadge etc.

Z-studios
Z-studios
Supernova
Supernova

Z-Studios : Team-A Spriter
Bellies Bellies : 7808

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-studios 8th February 2015, 7:00 pm

Nice ideas

for Doffy it was going to be A basic attacks, direction A string based attack, rainbow string, spiderweb, etc.

Z-studios
Z-studios
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta96 8th February 2015, 7:28 pm

vaoy22 wrote:Wow I Really Like Hody Jones idea XD
yea his character is underrated and least favorite of all villain. So I suggest a very cool mechanic to make him cool you know.

Z-studios wrote:Nice ideas

sure, it is team-A game after all. But I hope dark night more to hell move. 2 Doflamingo? fecal matter just get real. Birdcage is kinda cool and all but it is not very effective to the main character. Unless if you guys plan a war. Then 2 hell move for him
Beta96
Beta96
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-studios 8th February 2015, 7:49 pm

is it dark or black knight?

Uh yea Birdcage might as well be a hellmove if you rarely use it except as some sort of finisher

Oh and parasite you'll actually control the target like a puppet. You stay still yourself and you have full control over the affected.

Black Knight might be more nerfed to puppet like. By itself it'll just be a puppet of yourself standing there doing nothing, you need to do parasite on it yourself to control it.
Z-studios
Z-studios
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta96 8th February 2015, 7:59 pm

I dont remember. I remember it is knigh-ito. A pun by Dofla.

Yea birdcage for me is good only if you are vs a lot of grunt. But I like the idea for main character have automatic friendly fire.

About black knight and parasite, isnt it hard just to control others while Dofla itself can't defend himself? I mean black knight could be some mirror move for Dofla. For example: Dofla is on the left using five color string and black knight use same move on the right. making the opponent a hard time to defend one side.
But for parasite, I think only few buttons that control them? Like A and S button. Dofla cannot attavk after he used parasite but when we press A or S, the one who got control is attacking. Thoughts?
Beta96
Beta96
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-studios 8th February 2015, 8:34 pm

well the idea is maybe just S to do parasite to anyone in front of you and then you take control of that character, if you time it out and practice, you should be able to switch back and forth quickly. Just ppl will maybe fight against your control, but your black knight puppet wont. And yea, rather than just make a clone that fights beside you just thought it would be more interesting to have it be like a dummy you create and can then control. Only it dosnt' take damage and can do all your string attacks as well. But yea the weakness to that is that you're left vulnerable while controlling.

I like the ideas of limited button control, but I think D to switch back and forth would be good. You might want to use A and S of the person you're controlling.
Z-studios
Z-studios
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta96 9th February 2015, 12:34 am

Ok then, at least if Dofla Is not haRd to control and also not really easy too. if it is too hard to control maybe you guys should definitly have backup plan for it
Beta96
Beta96
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down