We need a REAL dragon ball game

5 posters

Go down

We need a REAL dragon ball game Empty We need a REAL dragon ball game

Post by riquelme375 15th February 2014, 12:56 pm

title. we need a REAL dragon ball game. not dragon ball z, not dragon ball gt, dragon ball. a game focused more about exploration of the amazing world of dragon ball, diving into lakes and climbing huge mountains, with the new graphics, but staying true to the anime/manga, (because i dont think the ultimate tenkaichi style fits dragon ball) invading the red ribbon base, fighting hundreds of people, then a boss fight, then continuing into a vast and action filled open world.
riquelme375
riquelme375
Supernova
Supernova

Bellies Bellies : 3357

Back to top Go down

We need a REAL dragon ball game Empty Re: We need a REAL dragon ball game

Post by A-MAN 15th February 2014, 4:59 pm

I don't know, but fighting seems to be the best dragon ball has. Even in the last episodes of the series, finding the dragon balls was always skipped on, and the the fights were the main thing that I felt were elaborated. Budukai Tenkaichi 3, IMO, is the best Dragon ball, nope, best anime game out there.
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

A-MAN : Team A Leader
Bellies Bellies : 18841

https://onepiecea-edition.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by T.O.R.N.A.D.O 15th February 2014, 5:04 pm

No1 cares since db isn't anywhere near to dbz..
T.O.R.N.A.D.O
T.O.R.N.A.D.O
Yonkou
Yonkou

Bellies Bellies : 16979

Back to top Go down

Post by ULTIMOS 15th February 2014, 5:39 pm

seriously wow just wow. We already have tons of db and dbz games and you still want more?

@a-man it is, but only till j stars comes out.

ULTIMOS
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Bellies Bellies : 1797

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 15th February 2014, 8:10 pm

Its for dbz A-man, he's talking about db only.. And I really don't think db has much fans or popularity..
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Rhino.Freak - Team A Coder
Bellies Bellies : 17445

http://pokegames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by riquelme375 15th February 2014, 10:29 pm

db has like... one game maybe for ps3/xbox? i dont even know if there is one. and rhino got it right, im talking solely about db, not dbz. dbz is somewhat more famous than db, for reasons ill never know. maybe because it was more "e-rated" than db. i liked the adventure based db more than the fighting hurr durr save planet hurr durr super saiyan 74 dbz. not that i really hate dbz, i grew up on it, i grew up on son goku's fights with freeza, cell and buu. damn i really wished that guy would die. (lol i always liked vegeta more than goku. i always wanted goku to lose) i just think that db is awesome by itself, and it should have its own games.
riquelme375
riquelme375
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by T.O.R.N.A.D.O 16th February 2014, 8:22 am

DB isn't awesome. Its okay okay series. Whereas DBZ is fully packed with action, comedy and thrill. So DBZ cuts DB in each and every manner.
T.O.R.N.A.D.O
T.O.R.N.A.D.O
Yonkou
Yonkou

Bellies Bellies : 16979

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 16th February 2014, 8:27 am

I feel the same actually, however if you want a good game for DB, there is one for GBA called Dragon Ball Advanced Adventures.. try it out! Very Happy
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Rhino.Freak - Team A Coder
Bellies Bellies : 17445

http://pokegames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by riquelme375 16th February 2014, 5:09 pm

Rhino.Freak wrote:I feel the same actually, however if you want a good game for DB, there is one for GBA called Dragon Ball Advanced Adventures.. try it out! Very Happy
played it before. loved it so much.
ill say more later about why i need a game like this, because i dont really have the time now.
riquelme375
riquelme375
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by riquelme375 19th February 2014, 4:51 pm

well, now i do have the time, and ill explain.
my need isnt necessarily for a dragon ball game,
but more for an adventure game that doesnt make me depressed.
as childish as it sounds i want a chance to explore a magical world, with interesting stuff to do, some platforming, a bit of action, and the actual feeling of having an adventure. and i thought "why not do it with goku in the dragon world?". indeed why not? the dragon ball world fits that description to the letter. if the game would be in dragon ball z, it would kind of ruin it, because you can fly, which destroys any platforming element, and because its more focused on fighting than exploring.
i feel a strong lack (or maybe i just dont know any) of good adventure games, altough i enjoyed tomb raider (which isn't really an adventure game, but it does have the platforming and action i want) and far cry 3 (which also isn't an adventure game, but i enjoyed the world SO MUCH, plus it had the awesome fighting and climbing and exploration that i want so much) but both arent adventure games. i want an open world game that is focused totally on exploration, and less on everything else. skyrim has a pretty dark world, and so does lotr, which is why i didnt really like it enough to watch it entirely. (i just didnt really like it. i do like the hobbit though. plus reading lotr made me feel like im being tortured with that chinese water drop method) i feel like it CAN happen in the one piece world, but i just get this feeling dragon ball would be a better fit.
as i said, its not the dragon ball thing i really want, but instead i want a good adventure game. when i started playing minecraft and i got on top of a mountain and just looked at the world, i felt how i should be feeling. "this is my adventure" is what i felt, and i really wish more games could make me feel that way.
riquelme375
riquelme375
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down