What is the true extent of haoshoku no haki?

3 posters

Go down

What is the true extent of haoshoku no haki? Empty What is the true extent of haoshoku no haki?

Post by Flash9tk 9th February 2014, 5:03 pm

How do you figure a one armed man can stop a war?

A man without a devil fruit....

A man with only haki....

The strongest haoshkou no haki in the world.... maybe?

Anime only watchers be warned, this link contains HEAVY spoilers.:
What is the true extent of haoshoku no haki? One-pi10
Flash9tk
Flash9tk
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Bellies Bellies : 2261

Back to top Go down

What is the true extent of haoshoku no haki? Empty Re: What is the true extent of haoshoku no haki?

Post by A-MAN 9th February 2014, 6:35 pm

Yeah, Shanks is truly epic. I really loved that theory, and I somewhat agree with it! (you posted that once in the progress thread if I remember correctly) The king's haki has really been useless against stronger opponents, and from everyone's expression in the War of the best when Luffy used it, I can say it surely means much more than simply knocking the weak people down. Controlling all forms of matter and energy might be somewhat overpowered though. I am also sure that Zoro owns the king's haki as well; since he is one of the most willing and ambitious mates on the strawhats.
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

A-MAN : Team A Leader
Bellies Bellies : 18841

https://onepiecea-edition.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What is the true extent of haoshoku no haki? Empty Re: What is the true extent of haoshoku no haki?

Post by Flash9tk 9th February 2014, 11:29 pm

Yup, I posted it before haha. Everything you believe is exactly what I think too, the Zoro part as well. I think Shanks' power is similar to Roger's. He watched his captain rule the world with haoshoku and he's stepping up to do the same. Controlling does sound a bit farfetched I say, but since it can damage physical objects I think that it may be able to suppress or negate attacks, kinda like pain manipulating stuff.

When Luffy ko'ed the 50,000 guys at fishmen island, remember Zoro said "If he couldn't do that much then he'd have to step down"? I think Zoro has it... idk. If not then he might get it, since a lot of guys are stated to have it when further in the NW.
Flash9tk
Flash9tk
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta96 10th February 2014, 7:10 am

I always thought the king haki can knock the weak wills opponent AND make the stronger opponent taunt for few seconds in Marineford Arc. That's what I want to suggest in the game later on Razz
Beta96
Beta96
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Bellies Bellies : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by Flash9tk 11th February 2014, 2:36 pm

We'll know more in Luffy's up coming fight I hope Smile
Flash9tk
Flash9tk
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down