wdkace
Doflamingo
barfix
-|Mark975|-
8 posters

Go down

A-Engine Suggestion Box Empty A-Engine Suggestion Box

Post by -|Mark975|- 27th January 2014, 8:49 am

Alright so here you can post all your ideas that you have in mind that should be added into the game, the team will read over them and then decide whether or not it should be added. All ideas are accepted no ideas are stupid.
-|Mark975|-
-|Mark975|-
Legendary Pirate
Legendary Pirate

-|Mark975|- : Team A Spriter and Designer
Bellies Bellies : 16023

Back to top Go down

A-Engine Suggestion Box Empty Re: A-Engine Suggestion Box

Post by barfix 28th January 2014, 10:45 pm

So then i'll start.
After playing a bit Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance i thought that it would be nice if you could have the parrying system that the game have, for example, if some one attacks you from the right you will need to press the side button from where they are attacking (right button in this examplae) and the attack button at the same time at the right moment of the attack so you could parry and counter the enemy but of course it'll cost you stamina, but for haki users without any weapon (swords like zoro or a staff like nami) they can do the busoshoku haki (color of armament haki) on their hand and parry with it.
So, what do you say?
barfix
barfix
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Bellies Bellies : 900

Back to top Go down

Post by Doflamingo 28th January 2014, 11:43 pm

barfix wrote:So then i'll start.
After playing a bit Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance i thought that it would be nice if you could have the parrying system that the game have, for example, if some one attacks you from the right you will need to press the side button from where they are attacking (right button in this examplae) and the attack button at the same time at the right moment of the attack so you could parry and counter the enemy but of course it'll cost you stamina, but for haki users without any weapon (swords like zoro or a staff like nami) they can do the busoshoku haki (color of armament haki) on their hand and parry with it.
So, what do you say?
In versus mode this will ruin all the basic of fight 1x1. Things will just go down to "who's faster" in smashing attack/defense.
Doflamingo
Doflamingo
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Bellies Bellies : 2134

Back to top Go down

Post by wdkace 29th January 2014, 3:10 am

Doflamingo wrote:
barfix wrote:So then i'll start.
So, what do you say?
In versus mode this will ruin all the basic of fight 1x1. Things will just go down to "who's faster" in smashing attack/defense.

Truly indeed, if we put parry in the system, it will be a way longer fight than it should be

wdkace
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 494

Back to top Go down

A-Engine Suggestion Box Empty new stage idea and changing characters between team NPC's

Post by MangaFan 31st May 2014, 3:13 pm

I was wondering about adding a bonus stage to the game. In every LF2 game there are many different stages. My bonus - between stage could be after clearing every 1-5 "real stages". This stage will take place on a ship where after clearing for example 1 stage - punk hazard, we sail to another stage - dressrosa As everyone knows the weather in New World is constantly changing, so it will be in this new stage. It could affect our characters by striking them with lightning etc. and instead of fighting marines, in this stage we could fight pirates.

Another idea is to make it possible to change characters between team NPC's. Killing enemies countless times with the same character will eventually make us tired or when facing a strong enemy which we can't defeat and which  could be easily killed using other character ( currently our team NPC  ) we could change the chars. and go further without the need of quiting and starting over.
It will also make VS mode more exciting and strategic.

What do you think about this?

MangaFan
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-studios 31st May 2014, 4:27 pm

About the 'parrying' above, we'll have a clash system when two people attack at the same time.

MangaFan wrote:I was wondering about adding a bonus stage to the game. In every LF2 game there are many different stages. My bonus - between stage could be after clearing every 1-5 "real stages". This stage will take place on a ship where after clearing for example 1 stage - punk hazard, we sail to another stage - dressrosa As everyone knows the weather in New World is constantly changing, so it will be in this new stage. It could affect our characters by striking them with lightning etc. and instead of fighting marines, in this stage we could fight pirates.

Another idea is to make it possible to change characters between team NPC's. Killing enemies countless times with the same character will eventually make us tired or when facing a strong enemy which we can't defeat and which  could be easily killed using other character ( currently our team NPC  ) we could change the chars. and go further without the need of quiting and starting over.
It will also make VS mode more exciting and strategic.

What do you think about this?
Our story mode is like a free roam deal where you're the Sunny. You can choose to go the islands to go to or just sail around and encounter random marine ships/sea kings. You'll deal with random weather and such too on the Sunny. The current idea is that you choose an island, sail to it and it'll basically start the story mission. After you beat it the island will be unlocked for free roam or you can play through it again whenever you want just by visiting the island again.

As for the team NPCs, I dont really know what we have planned for that yet, but switching them out sounds good.
Z-studios
Z-studios
Supernova
Supernova

Z-Studios : Team-A Spriter
Bellies Bellies : 7808

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 1st June 2014, 9:38 am

Well.. although these aren't quite A-Engine suggestions, but.. XD:
I like the idea of switching, but not in the way the Unlimited series did it (like you can switch between all the Straw Hats DURING the fight ; even against a boss). Maybe we can divide a certain stage into 2 parts.
The first part is when you break into the base/island..etc. And there will be the swarms of grunts/pacifista's..etc depending on the island you're on. The other part is the part where you face the bosses of that island. The bosses must be beaten with the corresponding characters whom they fought in the anime only. After you beat him, you can then get back to the stage and win it with whoever you like.
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

A-MAN : Team A Leader
Bellies Bellies : 18841

https://onepiecea-edition.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vaoy22 24th January 2015, 7:08 pm

Wait It's A-Engine Suggestions Or It's  A-Edition Suggestions?

Because I have Some ideas and I don't know Where To post Them . . .
vaoy22
vaoy22
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Bellies Bellies : 1631

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down