The Tyrant + Mini tutorial for Rhino

4 posters

Go down

How bad was Yin's tutorial?

The Tyrant + Mini tutorial for Rhino I_vote_lcap0%The Tyrant + Mini tutorial for Rhino I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Tyrant + Mini tutorial for Rhino I_vote_lcap0%The Tyrant + Mini tutorial for Rhino I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
The Tyrant + Mini tutorial for Rhino I_vote_lcap100%The Tyrant + Mini tutorial for Rhino I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 2

The Tyrant + Mini tutorial for Rhino Empty The Tyrant + Mini tutorial for Rhino

Post by YinYangSplit 19th April 2013, 5:55 am

The Tyrant:
The Tyrant + Mini tutorial for Rhino Tyrant_signature_by_yinyangsplit-d61zlmv
The C4D:
The pathetic tutorial thingy:
well I can give you the psd rhino, you might understand stuff better that way Razz
YinYangSplit
YinYangSplit
Shichibukai
Shichibukai

YinTangSplit : Team A Designer
Bellies Bellies : 20689

http://yinyangsplit.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The Tyrant + Mini tutorial for Rhino Empty Re: The Tyrant + Mini tutorial for Rhino

Post by AWSAN.awesome 19th April 2013, 8:05 am

very nice!
can u give me the psd too?
@can u tell me how to make render eyes glow? it seems cool but i dont know how to,example:
http://pokegames.forumotion.co.uk/ the banner
AWSAN.awesome
AWSAN.awesome
Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Bellies Bellies : 14215

Back to top Go down

The Tyrant + Mini tutorial for Rhino Empty Re: The Tyrant + Mini tutorial for Rhino

Post by gerafi 19th April 2013, 11:52 am

That's a very great sig. But could you make the tutorial abit bigger?
gerafi
gerafi
Rookie Pirate
Rookie Pirate

Bellies Bellies : 7635

Back to top Go down

Post by YinYangSplit 20th April 2013, 4:16 am

@Awsan
uhm... just add some lighting to the eyes. (Use one of those star brushes (with hardness turned a bit down) on the glow areas, duplicate it twice, set one on overlay, one on soft light, and the third on screen. That's what I usually do. Oh yeah, and mess around with the opacity. 15-35% usually looks good.)
@gerafi
Thanks, and idk what happened. I made it in photoshop full sized, because i didn't re-size the screen shots of my sig...but I guess it got resized when I uploaded it. If I make a better tut, I'll try to upload it somewhere else.
YinYangSplit
YinYangSplit
Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Back to top Go down

Post by AWSAN.awesome 20th April 2013, 4:42 am

i will try it..
Thank you!
AWSAN.awesome
AWSAN.awesome
Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Bellies Bellies : 14215

Back to top Go down

Post by Draox 20th April 2013, 1:45 pm

nice outcome but text didn't fit
Draox
Draox
Yonkou
Yonkou

Bellies Bellies : 26967

Back to top Go down

Post by YinYangSplit 20th April 2013, 4:20 pm

Thank you, and yeah, I got that a lot Razz (I'll take it out if I ever us it as a sig Very Happy)
YinYangSplit
YinYangSplit
Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down