One Piece A-Edition Unlocking tool suggestions.

5 posters

Go down

One Piece A-Edition Unlocking tool suggestions. Empty One Piece A-Edition Unlocking tool suggestions.

Post by A-MAN 22nd July 2012, 1:51 pm

Hello guys! How are you doing? It has been a while, and I wanted to show something about the progress. Anyway, just to let you know, I suck at everything which has anything to do with drawing. When I was making the A-Unlocking tool, I had to choose between two looks for the program. So I though about asking you about which one looks better. So here are some screenshots:
With a Dialog:
Look 1:
With a Box:
Look 2:

So which do u think is better? And do u have any suggestions that can make it look better?
Any advice would be appreciated.

Also, I am looking for a designer to design the game's exe. If u you wanna be that guy, pm me please.

Regards, A-MAN
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

A-MAN : Team A Leader
Bellies Bellies : 18841

https://onepiecea-edition.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

One Piece A-Edition Unlocking tool suggestions. Empty Re: One Piece A-Edition Unlocking tool suggestions.

Post by pack5642 22nd July 2012, 2:31 pm

I think #2 looks better, the font looks nicer plus the box isn't ruining the background pic. It's just that the colors on the screen r sorta off nd look weird. The dialogue box for the first looks ugly nd ruins background pic. One suggestion is just to make the colors match or sorta coordinate.
pack5642
pack5642
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Pack5642 - Team A Helper
Bellies Bellies : 15785

Back to top Go down

One Piece A-Edition Unlocking tool suggestions. Empty Re: One Piece A-Edition Unlocking tool suggestions.

Post by dan007/^"""" 22nd July 2012, 8:22 pm

please tell me what is the difference between the two
and explain me about that exe

dan007/^""""
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

One Piece A-Edition Unlocking tool suggestions. IQ4E8AmXu7Gaz
Bellies Bellies : 599

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 22nd July 2012, 10:12 pm

@D.A.N: I wanted to make some kind of unlocking system to make the game more interesting. U will start the demo with three characters only. Luffy, Zoro, Sanji. When you are playing the stage mode, you will fight the rest 7 as bosses. After defeating them, you will get ur unlocking code which unlock them as playables. Also, I plan on making some items, game music, and maybe a stage unlockable too. So i made this "shop" or unlocking tool where u enter the code to unlock things in the game. And now, I wanted to show some progress about the game and ask the users here for suggestions and ideas about how it looks and if there is anything I should add. So what do u think is better? the first look(with the dialog), or the second look(with the box)? And do u think there are any other thing i should change?

@PACK: Roger that. I will try to change some colors there (i really didn't like how that "table" looks, but the problem is that I just couldn't draw a better one. That's a reason I am looking for a designer)
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by dan007/^"""" 23rd July 2012, 6:11 am

how about it really speaking you could make these dialogs say by a lady then add to sound

dan007/^""""
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 24th July 2012, 2:17 am

Oh well, first of all, the lady speaks Japanese, and she have got a sound it the anime. So in order to do that, I should speak Japanese and have a sound like her's. Where can I get somebody who can do that? U're seeing wat I mean?
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by dan007/^"""" 24th July 2012, 6:08 am

betigonen

dan007/^""""
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by syoun 24th July 2012, 11:19 am

I prefer the 2nd one!

syoun
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 1163

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 24th July 2012, 1:44 pm

dan007/^"""" wrote:betigonen
wut?

@everybody: Thanx for ur suggestions everybody. I will go with the second one. If there is anybody who is reading this, and is interested in becoming a part in team-A (a designer for the exe) please pm me.
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by dan007/^"""" 24th July 2012, 3:05 pm

lfe member betigonen

dan007/^""""
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 25th July 2012, 9:15 am

Actually, I don't think he knows anything about One Piece; he will not be interested. I don't know but i hate forcing people to work. Those who wish to join the team are welcome at any time, and i am not gonna pm anybody. U're seeing wat i mean dan?
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 25th July 2012, 10:15 am

i can try to help with some things if you want Smile
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Rhino.Freak - Team A Coder
Bellies Bellies : 17445

http://pokegames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dan007/^"""" 25th July 2012, 10:41 am

ok man
btw cool mod with new things

dan007/^""""
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 25th July 2012, 1:09 pm

Rhino.Freak wrote: i can try to help with some things if you want Smile
Sure man. We will discuss more about that in the chat box. Try to be there any time you can.
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down