ULTIMOS
T.O.R.N.A.D.O
MangaFan
riquelme375
Rhino.Freak
ciclun
11 posters

Go down

LF2 legend of sea (project of a friend  Empty LF2 legend of sea (project of a friend

Post by ciclun 21st July 2014, 3:47 am

this is a one piece mode made by a friend of mine, hes very good (:
facebook page of the game: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

video: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
it has very good chars like: gecko moria, ivankov, buggy, kaku and more xD

and its having current progress

it has equaly strong chars, i asked why, the creator said its not supost to be very acurate every caracter has to be fun to play with or none of the weak chars would be used

hope u like it
--Links:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by ciclun on 22nd July 2014, 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
ciclun
ciclun
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 571

Back to top Go down

LF2 legend of sea (project of a friend  Empty Re: LF2 legend of sea (project of a friend

Post by Rhino.Freak 21st July 2014, 4:46 am

I think you should include some screenshots from the game to lure people to download it better. Sounds good so far.
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Rhino.Freak - Team A Coder
Bellies Bellies : 17445

http://pokegames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

LF2 legend of sea (project of a friend  Empty Re: LF2 legend of sea (project of a friend

Post by riquelme375 21st July 2014, 10:48 am

I have Legends of sea 1.7 already installed, and i remember it being really nice.
riquelme375
riquelme375
Supernova
Supernova

Bellies Bellies : 3357

Back to top Go down

Post by MangaFan 21st July 2014, 3:31 pm

riquelme375 wrote:I have Legends of sea 1.7 already installed, and i remember it being really nice.

Can you tell me where did you find it? I tried myself but there's only this facebook page with 1.5 version and some youtube videos with probably fake 1.7 version without download links.

MangaFan
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by T.O.R.N.A.D.O 21st July 2014, 5:24 pm

The version which I played used JUS styled sprites which I didn't llike at all, But this one is way better and worth playable!
T.O.R.N.A.D.O
T.O.R.N.A.D.O
Yonkou
Yonkou

Bellies Bellies : 16979

Back to top Go down

Post by ULTIMOS 21st July 2014, 7:54 pm

seems good, downloading cause of buggy lol. ^ what do people have against jus style if jus is modified in a good way it can look better than most styles

ULTIMOS
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Bellies Bellies : 1797

Back to top Go down

Post by ciclun 22nd July 2014, 6:27 am

well he did just post the new version 1.6 with kid and kuro chars + some ew stuff :p

hm yeah ill see if i can get some good screenshots for everyone to see ^.^
ciclun
ciclun
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post by ciclun 22nd July 2014, 6:46 am

LF2 legend of sea (project of a friend  Hqdefault

not a lot of screenshots out there o:

banner:
ciclun
ciclun
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 22nd July 2014, 2:41 pm

Tried the game. Its' sprites are OPGB style.
So I liked the game. The moves are quite decent and didn't notice any centering problems. I liked TS Franky and Drake (you can go Dinosaur mode FTW) the most. The BG's are quite good and so is the music.

One thing that annoyed me is its size (200 MBs). I also noticed that you guys used my A-Bitmap mirrorer to mirror the sprites in the game. The special thing with my mirrorer is that its portable and can be used at any time with a simple double click. You could've kept all the sprites not mirrored (thus approximately halving the size) and bundled the sprite mirrorer as is in the sprite folder. Then you could've wrote a notice in the read me for those who are having the wrong sprite problems to run it.

Keep this up! Looking forward for the 1.6 version XD (And I hope it won't be as big in size as this one).
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

A-MAN : Team A Leader
Bellies Bellies : 18841

https://onepiecea-edition.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ciclun 22nd July 2014, 8:15 pm

1.6 is already out: nami changes and kizaru laser and some others + now theres kid and kuro
new maps and music :p
--Links:

ciclun
ciclun
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post by RennanRdC 22nd July 2014, 8:50 pm

Hello, I'm the creator of the game! Thanks for the compliments to my game! A-man, I'll do what you said, had not thought of that! Thank you!
(Do you remember me? I ask questions all the time in lfempire  tongue )
RennanRdC
RennanRdC
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 331

Back to top Go down

Post by bashscrazy 22nd July 2014, 9:18 pm

A-MAN wrote:Tried the game. Its' sprites are OPGB style.
One thing that annoyed me is its size (200 MBs).

Sorry if I come off sounding like a jerk but I'm not trying to be. But I find it funny that you say that and your one piece mod v1.8 is 1 GB hahah!  Laughing 
bashscrazy
bashscrazy
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 654

http://www.dbzlf2.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 22nd July 2014, 9:28 pm

lol Root? I am quite surprised to be honest. But yeah, please consider doing what I said so I can get to download it. 210 MBs is too much for my rusty connection.
Edit: @bash: True, but only when is extracted. In the .rar, its only ~70 MBs Razz.
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by RennanRdC 22nd July 2014, 10:17 pm

Yeah, its me Smile
A-man, really appreciate your work with the engine, and with its aid in the forum, however I never got to play your mod! This is because not want any inspiration to create my characters.

One question: I see that in some mods, you are on the team as hex stuff (right?). This hex stuff is open to everyone? Where can we see your work? It is open?

(put you in the credits of my mod, will come in the next version. sorry I forgot it!)

Sorry for bad english, brazil huehueheuheueheubr xD
RennanRdC
RennanRdC
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post by riquelme375 23rd July 2014, 3:06 am

MangaFan wrote:
riquelme375 wrote:I have Legends of sea 1.7 already installed, and i remember it being really nice.

Can you tell me where did you find it? I tried myself but there's only this facebook page with 1.5 version and some youtube videos with probably fake 1.7 version without download links.
i might've downloaded a fake 1.6, because i downloaded it a few years ago. (also i guess i deleted it since i cant find it, and im not sure if it was 1.6 or 1.7. i think it was 1.7 though)
riquelme375
riquelme375
Supernova
Supernova

Bellies Bellies : 3357

Back to top Go down

Post by RennanRdC 23rd July 2014, 3:26 am

I had a project with the same name 6 years ago. This year started again!
RennanRdC
RennanRdC
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 23rd July 2014, 3:50 pm

Aha! That 6 year old game was one of my main sources of motivation to start learning how to program Razz. I played that game like.. everyday with my younger brother (I remember when I found out about the code which unlocked Lucci and the others, the game felt new and fresh again XD). I still have that in my PC btw. Just for how long have you been data changing for LF2 ?_?.

As for the hex stuff: I do them just for a hobby. I haven't achieved any interesting stuff either (specially after I got working on the A-Engine). One thing that is worth mentioning is the new interface I did for OPAE 1.8: It's pretty much a launcher that starts an LF2 exe that has been hexed to start directly from the loading screen. With that, I was able to feature some legit character locking system. You really should check our mod out Razz.

Currently, we've went through the LF2 engine to a new Engine I did (the A-Engine) which is capable of doing what LF2 can X1000. We're planning a release in 2 weeks featuring Luffy and showing off some mechanics, so make sure you try that when it comes out.

(And what for was I put in the credits 0_o?)

Keeep this up!
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by EX-MAN 23rd July 2014, 5:59 pm

AAAAA LOVE IT!!! WAIT A-ENGINE!!!!

~Fined 50 Bellies for posting all in capital.
EX-MAN
EX-MAN
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Bellies Bellies : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by RennanRdC 23rd July 2014, 8:23 pm

A-MAN wrote:Aha! That 6 year old game was one of my main sources of motivation to start learning how to program Razz. I played that game like.. everyday with my younger brother (I remember when I found out about the code which unlocked Lucci and the others, the game felt new and fresh again XD). I still have that in my PC btw. Just for how long have you been data changing for LF2 ?_?.

As for the hex stuff: I do them just for a hobby. I haven't achieved any interesting stuff either (specially after I got working on the A-Engine). One thing that is worth mentioning is the new interface I did for OPAE 1.8: It's pretty much a launcher that starts an LF2 exe that has been hexed to start directly from the loading screen. With that, I was able to feature some legit character locking system. You really should check our mod out Razz.

Currently, we've went through the LF2 engine to a new Engine I did (the A-Engine) which is capable of doing what LF2 can X1000. We're planning a release in 2 weeks featuring Luffy and showing off some mechanics, so make sure you try that when it comes out.

(And what for was I put in the credits 0_o?)

Keeep this up!

Really? You really knew my old mod? ahahahah I was pretty amateur, was only 12! : D
I talked about putting you in the credits as use their tools!

One question: The A-Engine will be open?
RennanRdC
RennanRdC
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post by RennanRdC 23rd July 2014, 8:27 pm

Old version... look at the date the video
RennanRdC
RennanRdC
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 23rd July 2014, 9:14 pm

YES! THAT WAS WHAT I PLAYED! XD. And there is no need for the credits. It is enough for me to see that someone is actually benefiting from them.

Oh and yes, the A-Engine will be available for whoever wants to use it.
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by RennanRdC 23rd July 2014, 10:10 pm

I stopped by these six years, I decided to recreate this mod when I saw one piece again from the beginning with my girlfriend
RennanRdC
RennanRdC
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post by ciclun 24th July 2014, 1:34 am

i never got to play that version o: , looks fun xD
ahahaha for a 12 year old u could already do some cool stuff :3
ciclun
ciclun
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post by RennanRdC 24th July 2014, 4:18 am

She got lost in the internet, there are no more links .. was pretty amateur .. hehe
RennanRdC
RennanRdC
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post by ciclun 24th July 2014, 3:51 pm

too bad, but still good work, and always improving (:
ciclun
ciclun
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post by Flash9tk 25th July 2014, 2:04 am

Downloading now! I wish I heard about LF2 as a kid hahaha XD It's cool how things like this just happen though
Flash9tk
Flash9tk
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Bellies Bellies : 2261

Back to top Go down

Post by RennanRdC 25th July 2014, 2:54 am

Hahahaha Very Happy
RennanRdC
RennanRdC
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 25th July 2014, 10:01 am

I'm gonna try this too Smile

Also RennanRdC, welcome to the forum, you can create an intro thread for yourself if you'd like to.
And keep in mind the following things are against the rules :
- One Word Posts
- Double Posting
Please make sure since next time Smile Welcome again!
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Rhino.Freak - Team A Coder
Bellies Bellies : 17445

http://pokegames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RennanRdC 25th July 2014, 3:48 pm

Thanks Rhino! And sorry, my bad :C
RennanRdC
RennanRdC
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post by RennanRdC 14th August 2014, 2:13 am

Little Demonstration

RennanRdC
RennanRdC
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down