Beli suggestions

3 posters

Go down

Beli suggestions Empty Beli suggestions

Post by riquelme375 21st February 2014, 4:59 pm

Well, i have some suggestions for more beli-related stuff.
1. Beli gain through reputation.
I think that +1 reputation=+10 beli would be nice, and definitely appropriate.
2. Trading beli's between users.
Say i asked rhino to draw me a sheep, for which i will pay him 10 beli's, he does, and 10 beli's are transferred from my account to his. (note: this should be moderated by someone, to not allow a "take and run")
3.Requesting a playable character from the A-team.
3a.This one should cost a moderate amount of beli's, and be a one piece related character.
3b.This one should cost way more to be a custom character (if its possible). i think this would motivate many people to try and get many beli's, as seeing your own character in the game feels pretty good (ofc the one that requests the character must give many descriptions, and also the entire moveset for the requested character.)

Those are my suggestions for now! would be cool to see them happen, and even if not, i was happy to come up with these.
riquelme375
riquelme375
Supernova
Supernova

Bellies Bellies : 3357

Back to top Go down

Beli suggestions Empty Re: Beli suggestions

Post by Rhino.Freak 21st February 2014, 5:15 pm

lol I had all the ideas in mind

actually the usage of bellies will be taken care of in 1-2 months, when I get back.. I will allow people to open shops, like you said where they can price their art/whatever and users can buy it

I would also be introducing a forum lottery, where you can buy tickets from your bellies and at the end of 1 month, 1 lucky user will be chosen who wins a jackpot of bellies!

I think the idea of adding own character isn't wise, it kinda kills the professionalism of game.. However we can discuss the Requesting a certain character before some for huge belli price (it will still be in future)..

Belli gain through reputation.. I will look into it, if its possible I will add it.

Thanks for ideas, any more ideas are appreciated as well.. +1
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Rhino.Freak - Team A Coder
Bellies Bellies : 17445

http://pokegames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by riquelme375 21st February 2014, 6:05 pm

thx Smile
btw i didnt mean adding your own character into the game, i meant requesting the a-team to make a character for you, that will be in the game.
riquelme375
riquelme375
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by pack5642 23rd February 2014, 11:53 am

Cool ideas man, and it will be cooler to see rhino's plans.
So far, what you can do with belies
is in a thread that A-man wrote,but as you can see the prices seem kinda weird. You can also transfer belies.just pm any of the admins. I expected draox to open a shop,but its good to hear that rhinos planning ssomething,can't wait to see XD. How about instead of playable characters, you can pay for support characters?
pack5642
pack5642
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Pack5642 - Team A Helper
Bellies Bellies : 15785

Back to top Go down

Post by riquelme375 23rd February 2014, 2:30 pm

pack5642 wrote:Cool ideas man, and it will be cooler to see rhino's plans.
So far, what you can do with belies
is in a thread that A-man wrote,but as you can see the prices seem kinda weird. You can also transfer belies.just pm any of the admins. I expected draox to open a shop,but its good to hear that rhinos planning ssomething,can't wait to see XD. How about instead of playable characters, you can pay for support characters?
i dont know if that would feel really that rewarding to pay for support characters :/
riquelme375
riquelme375
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 23rd February 2014, 3:44 pm

Whaaat? Dude you have some serious feelings for bellis.. adding support character is quite too much as well.. well they are just bellies man.. giving them too much importance is eh.. dont worry i will create a sticiy thread later when I do some stuff regarding bellies where people can donate their bellies..
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Rhino.Freak - Team A Coder
Bellies Bellies : 17445

http://pokegames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by riquelme375 23rd February 2014, 4:29 pm

Rhino.Freak wrote:Whaaat? Dude you have some serious feelings for bellis.. adding support character is quite too much as well.. well they are just bellies man.. giving them too much importance is eh.. dont worry i will create a sticiy thread later when I do some stuff regarding bellies where people can donate their bellies..
Lets donate bellies to charity :3
also maybe the winner of each round in "this or that" can get some bellis? competition is awesome.
GIBE MONI PLEASE
p.s. was it k to put this suggestion in a new reply? i dont think that would be double posting, since it answers the criteria of "something important that needs re-posting"
riquelme375
riquelme375
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down