Soul eater manga finale reactions ~spoilers will be included~

4 posters

Go down

Soul eater manga finale reactions ~spoilers will be included~ Empty Soul eater manga finale reactions ~spoilers will be included~

Post by pack5642 12th August 2013, 3:00 am

Spoiler:
soul eater was the first manga i started reading and now that it is over, the the least i can say is that im glad that i started with it. i was just surprised that the last chapter included so much echii. its not like soul eater to have a lot of it, but im not complaining Razz
but yea, the ending was kinda.....im still in the "rejection mode" so ill post later when im in the "oh my f'ing bowl that was awesome" mode
so yea, what did you guys think?
pack5642
pack5642
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Pack5642 - Team A Helper
Bellies Bellies : 15785

Back to top Go down

Soul eater manga finale reactions ~spoilers will be included~ Empty Re: Soul eater manga finale reactions ~spoilers will be included~

Post by Jassi 12th August 2013, 7:47 am

Haven't read it yet Razz
Jassi
Jassi
Rookie Pirate
Rookie Pirate

Bellies Bellies : 5796

Back to top Go down

Soul eater manga finale reactions ~spoilers will be included~ Empty Re: Soul eater manga finale reactions ~spoilers will be included~

Post by -Shivam- 12th August 2013, 8:30 am

I was really sad it ended. I kinda didn't like the ending, I expected last chapter to more epic-er. But ecchi made up for it. Razz
-Shivam-
-Shivam-
Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Bellies Bellies : 7536

Back to top Go down

Post by Doflamingo 12th August 2013, 10:59 am

It's little to much childish, but... I think its a perfect ending, and now we know why THIS is end of soul EATER, and why they was calling for help.
Doflamingo
Doflamingo
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Bellies Bellies : 2134

Back to top Go down

Post by pack5642 13th August 2013, 6:03 pm

oh...gotta say i didnt like how everyone just became friends and lived happily ever after-ish. i mean, even free and frog girl were happy. and i still feel that noah's ending shouldve been more conclusive. and stein getting laid, and becoming a father....wtf. at least the ending with maka and soul was epic. as shivam said, echii made up for all of that Razz. at least soul eater NOT will still go on. gotta say, i think i will end up reading the manga over again sometime in the future and will most likely watch the anime.
pack5642
pack5642
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Pack5642 - Team A Helper
Bellies Bellies : 15785

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down