I wonder if you make this game "Free"

4 posters

Go down

I wonder if you make this game "Free" Empty I wonder if you make this game "Free"

Post by Ervin_29 18th March 2013, 3:41 pm

If i want to choose a anime o cartoon to make game for lf2
can you make this game called "Medabots" its my favorite anime from i was a kid and from now

thats a very old anime and i tought theres some fun if you watch this

But anyway Thanks for reading this topic and this medabots that i said it have a sprite and game in gba theres some sprite in google just search "medabots sprite" then they show the sprite of medabots

Ervin_29
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 200

Back to top Go down

I wonder if you make this game "Free" Empty Re: I wonder if you make this game "Free"

Post by YinYangSplit 18th March 2013, 10:28 pm

Try making it yourself, theres a bunch of tutorials on lfe and stuff. Thumbs up!
YinYangSplit
YinYangSplit
Shichibukai
Shichibukai

YinTangSplit : Team A Designer
Bellies Bellies : 20689

http://yinyangsplit.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

I wonder if you make this game "Free" Empty Re: I wonder if you make this game "Free"

Post by A-MAN 24th March 2013, 5:03 pm

Well.. I would love to help you out, but I don't have the time for new projects anymore. I got skool, and I am already at class 11 (1 more year till college). Its time for me to start planning for the future, and I am trying to build my so called skills so I can get to enter a suitable major at the college. Programming may be a skill, but coding LF2 stuff started to be too repetitive, and I started to feel like its a waste of time to me (this maybe another reason of why I wanna do another engine). LF2 coding is extremely easy, and can be learnt in a week if you are really into it. Try LFE as Yin said, as it will help you too much in LF2 coding. Good luck!
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

A-MAN : Team A Leader
Bellies Bellies : 18841

https://onepiecea-edition.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Draox 24th March 2013, 10:51 pm

Ervin_29 you should learn it man and A-MAN getting old he can't help you (he will if he want) =_=
Draox
Draox
Yonkou
Yonkou

Bellies Bellies : 26967

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down