Is it possible or not?

2 posters

Go down

Is it possible or not? Empty Is it possible or not?

Post by Davis60 19th August 2012, 11:09 am

When two players play with the same char in vs mode, the the second player will have a different sprite or dress(like tekken). Is it possible?
Davis60
Davis60
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 332

Back to top Go down

Is it possible or not? Empty Re: Is it possible or not?

Post by A-MAN 19th August 2012, 12:32 pm

According to my info, in versus mode, all the characters appear in the same time. And wen they appear, they are in blinking state. This means that they are not affected by any kind of itr or catching or anything else. And the 2 characters are the same,this means that the special itr's and bdy's you add in the character, are useless. Because the 2 characters will have the same bdys and itr's. This will result the 2 characters transformation into the new character with the new skin. And since the 2 characters transform, they are both gonna have the same skin=> similar. So i don't think its possible, and if its, then it will require a lot of hardworking. If you still insist, you can try asking on LFE. But i am 100% sure that the character won't transform at the exact start of the battle. And 70% sure that this idea isn't really possible. Good luck! And next time, please make sure you post your question in the correct forum. This belongs to the data changing forum, not the progress..

Regards,
Mr.A
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

A-MAN : Team A Leader
Bellies Bellies : 18841

https://onepiecea-edition.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum