Fire Emblem

2 posters

Go down

Fire Emblem Empty Fire Emblem

Post by Draox 1st January 2013, 9:22 am

anyone have ever play fire emblem game?, Consoles :The series currently has 14 games, which cover the Famicom (NES), Super Famicom (SNES), Game Boy Advance, GameCube, Wii, Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3D
Draox
Draox
Yonkou
Yonkou

Bellies Bellies : 26967

Back to top Go down

Fire Emblem Empty Re: Fire Emblem

Post by A-MAN 1st January 2013, 2:27 pm

I never really played any of them, but I always had the feeling that it is awesome and I need to play it. Ike and Marth - 2 characters whom are from the game, Fire Emblem- are playable in Super Smash Bros Brawl (One of the best games ever. I am super fan of Nintendo BTW). So here is what i can say about the characters from playing with them in SSBB, so tell me if I am right:
Ike: A super tough swordman. He may be sorta slow but his attacks are deadly (His attacks are the most dangerous in the SSBB along with Bowzer)
Marth: A combo master. Just unlike Ike, his attack are light and doesn't cause a lot of damage, however, they are super combo-able.
And btw, Mark once told me he got some cracks and hack for the game. And I also guess my post is being derived to a completely senseless one. So i guess i should stop here Very Happy
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

A-MAN : Team A Leader
Bellies Bellies : 18841

https://onepiecea-edition.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Fire Emblem Empty Re: Fire Emblem

Post by Draox 1st January 2013, 5:51 pm

well actually i already started learning hacking rom for GBA console
Draox