One Piece A-Edition Demo(2) Progress (Cancelled)

+18
Doflamingo
apple198411
monstr
boubacar59
xyst
forevers2you
shoopdawoop
Draox
Luffy777
pragashiken
Gaw
dan007/^""""
AWSAN.awesome
zoro alie
Rhino.Freak
-|Mark975|-
pack5642
A-MAN
22 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

One Piece A-Edition Demo(2) Progress (Cancelled) - Page 2 Empty Re: One Piece A-Edition Demo(2) Progress (Cancelled)

Post by pragashiken 19th September 2012, 8:44 am

NICE !!!!!!!!!!!
pragashiken
pragashiken
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Bellies Bellies : 664

Back to top Go down

One Piece A-Edition Demo(2) Progress (Cancelled) - Page 2 Empty Re: One Piece A-Edition Demo(2) Progress (Cancelled)

Post by Rhino.Freak 19th September 2012, 4:08 pm

awesome A-MAN is awesome! xD
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Rhino.Freak - Team A Coder
Bellies Bellies : 17445

http://pokegames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 20th September 2012, 5:39 am

Alright alright. So today is off (not really, but i made a lil' trick on my parents and they think there is no skool today HAHA!) , so i coded 2 new moves for Aokiji, and i would like to show them here:

So here, Aokiji punches the enemy into air, and then attack him with an Ice pillar.
SOME UPPER COMBO:

Ladies and gentle men, I present, PHEASANT BEAK (it looks 10x better when you c it in action!):
PHEASANT BEAK:
Please comment and wish me luck (that is skool not calling my parents telling them about me being absent What a Face ).
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

A-MAN : Team A Leader
Bellies Bellies : 18841

https://onepiecea-edition.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaw 20th September 2012, 6:46 am

Man I can't wait for this release ^^

Gaw
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by zoro alie 20th September 2012, 8:27 am

i love it
you are awesome
go A-Man
also awesome pheasent beak you make Very Happy
zoro alie
zoro alie
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Bellies Bellies : 1104

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 20th September 2012, 8:29 am

Thankx guys Boogie. I will try to do some more this afternoon Smile
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 20th September 2012, 9:13 am

no wonder you are fastest coder i saw xD
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by pragashiken 20th September 2012, 12:13 pm

VERY VERY NICE !!!!!!!
pragashiken
pragashiken
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by AWSAN.awesome 20th September 2012, 1:09 pm

Rhino.Freak wrote:awesome A-MAN is awesome! xD
u called?
goodjob bro,i will be sure to take my revenge with Aokiji. Wink
AWSAN.awesome
AWSAN.awesome
Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Bellies Bellies : 14215

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 20th September 2012, 6:33 pm

Alright guys, I just did one last move and i am going to sleep now. This is probably the last move i will do for a while (Air special moves will be done later). Anyways, here is the move:

COMBO:

Next up: Captain Ussop SAMA

And good night guys!
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by pragashiken 20th September 2012, 6:48 pm

NICEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!
pragashiken
pragashiken
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by zoro alie 21st September 2012, 5:51 am

awsome i like it
zoro alie
zoro alie
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 23rd September 2012, 7:28 am

You code characters easily, quickly and without bugs.
Intrestingly enough, they are fun to play too.

You ROCK A-MAN.. Btw, a suggestion :
Whitebeard, shanks, zoro, etc swordsman should have a blood effect in their basic attack combos
And ACE should have fire effect..
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Luffy777 23rd September 2012, 8:01 am

cant you play the game anymore ?

Luffy777
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 23rd September 2012, 8:50 am

You code characters easily, quickly and without bugs.
Without BUGS you say!? If i was to give you a list of bugs in the game, I would fill 100 lines!

You ROCK A-MAN.. Btw, a suggestion :
Whitebeard, shanks, zoro, etc swordsman should have a blood effect in their basic attack combos
And ACE should have fire effect..
About the blood effects, I am planning to replace that blood effect with some kind of slash effect similar to the one's on OPGB. So I didn't bother fixing them in the first demo. And there are alooot of thing i want to fix with Ace. So don't worry, I will get every player satisfied. And now stop playing the game and go study for your exams ! study . Good LUCK!

@Spectators: Yes I know what you're thinking. I will make sure i post some progress for Ussop before I sleep today.
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 23rd September 2012, 9:50 am

Slash effect BUT with blood! Very Happy im a freaky reaper who doesnt get satisfied without BLOOD., HAHAHAHA HAHAA *cough* *cough* ahem.. About studying, thanx for your wishes but still i was playing it :L damn why you made this game? XD
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by zoro alie 23rd September 2012, 12:32 pm

what about clashing
like mihawk and zoro sword touch each other and clash
what about my suggestion? Question
zoro alie
zoro alie
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 26th September 2012, 4:22 pm

zoro alie wrote:what about clashing
like mihawk and zoro sword touch each other and clash
what about my suggestion? Question
Thats some nice idea!. But i think i should focus about doing characters now and all the features will be added later. Thanx For your suggestion!!
Anyways, skool has taken 90% of my time lately (lot of Home Works and quizes + I was sick), so I didn't do a lot of progress. So all what i basically did was Ussop's basic 3 hit combo + dash attack (ussop hammer):

3 HIT COMBO:

DASH ATTACK (USSOP HAMMER):
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Draox 26th September 2012, 5:36 pm

nice
Draox
Draox
Yonkou
Yonkou

Bellies Bellies : 26967

Back to top Go down

Post by pragashiken 26th September 2012, 5:51 pm

NICE !!!!!!!! Wink
pragashiken
pragashiken
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 26th September 2012, 5:55 pm

Nice progress, & get well soon..
Btw i can add the effect if you want, to save your time..
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by zoro alie 28th September 2012, 9:40 am

awesome i really like it
but isn't it to big for a bullet
zoro alie
zoro alie
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 28th September 2012, 10:50 am

zoro alie wrote:awesome i really like it
but isn't it to big for a bullet
I dunno, but since Ussop got his new Kabuto, all his new bullets were kinda big and fast. Don't worry though, it doesn't look this big when its moving.
A question: How should i make ussop's smoke bomb? Should it be a shot that explodes smoke? or should he just throw it to the ground and it explodes smoke?
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 28th September 2012, 11:36 am

a shot that goes a little far away and explodes
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 28th September 2012, 12:09 pm

Ehm, alright. But i guess we should listen to some other people as well.

Also:
Code:
'',,,',`'',',,`',''',`',,,',`''',,'`',,'',`'',,,,'`'',','`'',,,,`',',,,`'',,,,'`'','',`'',,,,`''',',`'',,,,'`'',,,',`',,'',`','',,`',,,',`'',',,`'',,,,'`',,','`'',,,,`',',,,`'',,,,'`'',,''`'',,,,`',,'''`'',,,,'`''',',`',,','`'','',`'',','`'',',,`'',,,,'`',,','`',''''`',,,',`'',,,,'`'',,,,`',',,,`
Also non-Team-A guys, don't try to read this cuz its written using a language from Mars which only Team-A members can understand (serious).
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 28th September 2012, 12:19 pm

yeah let other people post too..

For A-MAN:
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 1st October 2012, 2:17 am

Hello guys! how are u doing? Finally I managed to do some progress on Ussop, so i though i should show it:

Tricky shot:

Ussop 10 TON!:

RUN RUN RUN!:
Suggestiont and comments are welcome.

Code:
'',,,',`',,'','`',,'','`',,,,',`'',',,,`','',',`'',,,,'`',,'',,`',,,',,`',','',`',,'','`'',,,,'`',,,','`',',,,,`',',,,,`',,',,,`'',,,,'`'','','`',,,','`',,''''`',,,',`',,,',`',,,',`'',,,,'`'',''''`',',,,,`',,''',`',,,'',`',,,','`'',,,,'`',',','`','',,'`',,,'',`',,''''`'',,,,'`',,,'',`',,',,'`',',','`'',,,,'`',,,'',`',',',,`',,,,',`',,,'',`',,'','`',,,'',`',',,''`'',,,,'`',',,,,`',',','`'',,,,'`',',','`',,',',`',,,,',`','',,,`'',,,,'`',',','`'',',,,`',,''''`',,,,',`',,',,`'',,,,'`'',''''`',,'','`',,'','`',,,'',`',,',,'`'',,,,'`',',',,`',,,,',`'',,,,'`',',,,'`',','',`'',,,,'`',,,','`',,,'',`',',,,'`',,''',`',','',`',',,,'`'',,,,'`',,''',`',,,,',`'',,,,'`',',',`'',,,,'`'',,,',`','',,`',,',,`',,,',`',,,''`'',,,,'`',',',,`',,',',`'',,,,'`'','''`',,',,`''',,'`''',''`'',,,,'`','',',`',,'','`',,'','`',,,,',`',,''''`',,',',`',,,'''`'',,,,'`'','','`',',',,`','',',`',,,,',`','',,,`','',',`',,''''`',,,',`'',,,,'`'',''''`'',''''`'',''''`',',','`',,',',`'',,,,'`',,''''`',,''',`',,,,',`',,','`'',,,,'`'',''''`'',,,,'`'',',,'`'''',''`'',,,,'`',,'',,`',,,'',`',,,'',`','',,,`'',,,,'`',',','`','',,'`',,,'',`',,''''`'',,,,'`',',','`',',,''`',,,,',`',',','`',',',,`'',,,,'`',',',,`',,''',`',,,,',`','',,'`',,,'',`'',,,,'`','',',`',,''',`'',,,,'`'',,,',`',','',`',',,,,`','',',`'',,,,'`',',,''`',',,,,`',,,'''`'',,,,'`',,,','`',',,,,`',',,,,`',',,,`'',,,,'`'',''''`','',,,`',',,,,`',,''''`'',,,,'`','',',`',,,,''`'',,,,'`',,,'',`',,''''`',',,,,`',,,','`'',,,,'`',,,'',`',',,''`'',',,,`',','',`',',,,,`','',',`'',,,,'`',,'',,`',,''''`',,',',`',,',,'`',',','`'',,,,'`',,',',`'',,,,'`',',,,,`',',',,`'',,,,'`'','','`',,',,'`'',,,,`
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 1st October 2012, 6:19 am

Nice progress for ussop, keep it UP!!!!!! XD

Code:
',,','`','',,'`'',,,,'`',,,'',`',,',,'`',,,'',`',,',,'`'',,,,'`'',',',`''''',,`'',,,,'`',',,''`',,,'',`',','''`',',,,,`'',,,,'`',,,'',`',',,''`',,,,',`'',,,,'`',',',,`',,''',`',,,,',`','',,'`',,,'',`'',,,,'`','',',`',,''',`'',,,,'`',',,,,`',',',,`',,'','`',,,,',`'',,,,'`',,'',,`',,,',,`',,,,',`',,,,''`'',,,,'`',',',,`'',',,,`',,,'',`',,',,'`'',,,,'`',,,,',`',,,'',`','',',`
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by -|Mark975|- 1st October 2012, 6:23 am

Awesome stuff.

Code:
'',,,'`'''',''`'',,,,'`',,',,,`',,''''`',,',',`',,,','`',,,','`',,',',`',,'',,`'',,,,'`','',',`',,'','`',,''''`',',,,,`'',,,,'`',,'','`',',,,,`',,'','`'',,,,'`'',,,',`',,',,'`',,,',,`',',','`',,',',`',,,,''`'',,,,'`',,'','`',,,,',`',,',',`',',,''`',',,,,`',',','`',','',`',',','`'',,,,'`','',',`',,''',`'',,,,'`',,,'',`',,''',`'',,,,'`',,,'',`',','''`',,',',`',,',,,`'',,,,'`',',,,,`',',',,`',,'','`',,,,',`'',,,,'`'','','`'',,,',`',,'',,`',,,',,`',,,,',`',,,,''`'',,,,'`',',',,`',,,'',`',,',,'`'',,,,'`','',',`',,,,',`','',',`'',,,,'`'','','`',,''''`',,,,',`',,''',`'',,,,'`',,,',`'',,,,'`',,'',,`',',,''`',',,,,`','',,,`'',,,,'`',,,'',`',,''',`',',,,,`',',',,`',,,'',`','',,,`',,,,',`'',,,,'`',,,'',`',,''',`',',,,,`',',',,`'',,,,'`',',',,`',',','`',,,,',`',,',,'`'',','`
-|Mark975|-
-|Mark975|-
Legendary Pirate
Legendary Pirate

-|Mark975|- : Team A Spriter and Designer
Bellies Bellies : 16023

Back to top Go down

Post by zoro alie 1st October 2012, 8:00 am

so awesome
you are the best A-Man Very Happy
zoro alie
zoro alie
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 3rd October 2012, 4:04 pm

Thanks guys specially Zoro.Alie Very Happy
Since my exams has started (9 subjects which are divided to 12 exams; some subjects are devided into 2 exams). All are easy, just wish me luck with BIOLOGY!!!! (I HATE IT)

Code:
'',,,,'`'',''''`'',''''`',,'','`',',,,,`',',,,,`',,',,'`',,,',,`',',',,`'',,,,'`''''',,`',,,'',`',,''',`',,',',`',',','`'',,,,'`','',',`',,''',`'',,,,'`',,',,,`',,''''`',,',',`',','''`',,,,',`',,',,'`'',,,,'`',',',,`',,',',`'',,,,'`',,',,'`',,,',,`',,',',`',,',,'`','',,,`'',,,,'`',,,'',`',',,''`',','',`',',','`',,,,',`',,,'',`',',,''`',,,',,`'',,,,'`',,'','`',,',',`',','''`',,,'',`'',,,,'`',,',,,`',,''''`',,',',`',,'',,`',',,,,`',',,,,`',,'','`'',,,,'`',,',,,`',,''''`',,',',`',,,','`',,'','`',,',',`',','',`',,,,''`'',,,,'`',,,'',`',,',,'`',',','`'',,,,'`',,,'',`',,''',`',,,,',`',,'','`',,,''`'',,,,'`'',''''`',,'',,`',',,''`',,,,',`',''',`'',,,,'`','',',`',',,''`',',,''`',',,,,`',',',,`'',,,,'`','',',`',,'','`',,'','`',,,,',`',,,'',`'',,''`
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by -|Mark975|- 4th October 2012, 4:10 am

Good luck with your exams.
Code:
'',''''`',',',,`',',',,`',,,'',`',',,''`',,',,,`',',,,,`',',,''`',',,,'`'',,,,'`',,,','`',',,,,`',',,,,`',,',,,`'',,,,'`',,,'',`',,',,'`',',','`'',,,,'`',,',,'`',',','`',,',',`','',,,`'',,,,'`',',,,'`',','',`'',,,,'`',',,,'`',,,'',`',,,'',`',,'',,`'',,,,'`',',','`',',',,`',','',`',,',''`'',,,,'`'','','`',,',,,`',,''''`',,',',`',,',,'`',',','`','',',`',,''''`',,,,',`'',,,,'`',',,''`',',,,,`'',,,,'`',,',,'`',',',,`',','',`',',,''`'',,,,'`',',,,,`',',','`'',,,,'`',,,','`',,,'',`',,,'',`',,''''`'',,,,'`',',,,,`',,''''`'',,,,'`'','','`',,,','`',',,,,`',',,,,`',,',,,`'',,,,'`',,'','`',,'','`',,,,',`'',,,,'`',',',,`',',','`',,',',`'',,,,'`',,',,'`',,,,',`',''''`
-|Mark975|-
-|Mark975|-
Legendary Pirate
Legendary Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 15th October 2012, 3:33 am

New progress for Ussop! Nothing really much. All what i did is Ussop's Impact move and his ketchup star with the rotten egg:

Note for Rhino.Freak: The counter method i described HERE works perfectly as you can see below (I used it for Impacto)
IMPACTO!:

KETCHUP STAR!+Rotten egg:

And thats it for now!. Your comments please.
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by -|Mark975|- 15th October 2012, 5:42 am

Awesome work A man and sure I will try and do the effects.
-|Mark975|-
-|Mark975|-
Legendary Pirate
Legendary Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 15th October 2012, 10:15 am

awesome A-MAN~~!! and also the technique i used in my character in NTBN, its awesome! Wink
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by pack5642 15th October 2012, 12:51 pm

ussop is awesome now, great job!!
pack5642
pack5642
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Pack5642 - Team A Helper
Bellies Bellies : 15785

Back to top Go down

Post by zoro alie 15th October 2012, 12:57 pm

he is really awesome
i'm looking forward to play it Very Happy
zoro alie
zoro alie
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 15th October 2012, 1:30 pm

IMO, Ussop is really fun to play with, but its really hard to win using him. You need to do various strategies in order to win. I am also planning to do the gas dial and the fire shot start (EXPLOSION! BOOOOOOM!). There is also Sogeking who got a lot of colorful wide ranged attacks. Another epic character will be added to the game!

@Zoro alie: When Ussop is done, the full demo 2 progress will be like 35%. I still have to do Ivankov, Chopper, Franky, Robin, Crocodile, Blackbeard, Nami and maybe Marko the phoenix. So be patient, and i will be sharing the progress here whenever there is some Smile
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 15th October 2012, 2:52 pm

A-MAN wrote:IMO, Ussop is really fun to play with
Sad Sad i wonder why mine aren't fun! Sad Sad
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by -|Mark975|- 16th October 2012, 7:25 am

@A man
I've almost completed the rotten egg effects.
-|Mark975|-
-|Mark975|-
Legendary Pirate
Legendary Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by -|Mark975|- 17th October 2012, 6:16 am

A man here it is.
One Piece A-Edition Demo(2) Progress (Cancelled) - Page 2 Egganimationwluffy
-|Mark975|-
-|Mark975|-
Legendary Pirate
Legendary Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 17th October 2012, 12:14 pm

Cool! Now please post the sprites in the private workstation! Thanks a lot mate!
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 17th October 2012, 6:00 pm

Nice work mark! Keep it up !!!
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by -|Mark975|- 18th October 2012, 8:01 am

@A man
Sure I will post them tomorrow.

@Rhino
Thanks man.
-|Mark975|-
-|Mark975|-
Legendary Pirate
Legendary Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 27th October 2012, 6:41 pm

Well, I did some progress on Ussop 1 week ago, but i was very lazy to post (sorry). Nothing really much, I did Flame shot start (in Tricky shot 2) + gas dial. So here it is:
Tricky shot 2 (Flame shot star!):

Tricky shot 1 (Gas dial shot):
I assure you that none of the new characters found on this thread will be released with Demo 1.5 (Only for Demo 2). Comment are appreciated!
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by pack5642 27th October 2012, 6:54 pm

the explosion looks EPIC ussop will be suuuuuuuuper~ fun to use
pack5642
pack5642
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Pack5642 - Team A Helper
Bellies Bellies : 15785

Back to top Go down

Post by -|Mark975|- 27th October 2012, 10:53 pm

Awesome work!
-|Mark975|-
-|Mark975|-
Legendary Pirate
Legendary Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 30th October 2012, 8:48 am

Just wanted to say that the progress for demo 2 will freeze for a while because we are working on Demo 1.5 at the moment. After the release of demo 1.5, the work on this will be continued (check that thread for progress on demo 1.5).
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by shoopdawoop 10th November 2012, 4:25 am

Nice Progress! The explosion looks cool too! Very Happy
shoopdawoop
shoopdawoop
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 10th November 2012, 5:04 pm

Thanks a lot dude! Just wanted to note that Team-A is working on demo 1.5 at the moment. So till we release that (probably very soon as we don't have alot of work to do), we won't be working on demo 2. Dunno if i am really supposed to say welcome or not since you have been registered here for a while, but welcome anyways! For demo 1.5 thread, you can find it here: https://onepiecea-edition.forumotion.com/t91-announcementone-piece-a-edition-demo15
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next