T.O.R.N.A.D.O
Rhino.Freak
-|Mark975|-
Doflamingo
A-MAN
43 posters

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 6 Empty Re: One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress

Post by Jassi 6th February 2014, 11:42 am

Whoah Shocked I sure missed a lot of stuffs just like Rhino dude said Shocked It's just Epic... Very Happy and now we have A-Z, I think it covers everything Razz ... So excited for the release hmmm Serious
Jassi
Jassi
Rookie Pirate
Rookie Pirate

Bellies Bellies : 5796

Back to top Go down

One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 6 Empty Re: One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress

Post by Doflamingo 6th February 2014, 2:09 pm

Z-studios wrote:One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 6 Tcba
more sketches.  I need to practice more before I get quicker and start sheeting him.  Anyways just drinking and reading a newspaper, could be funny in stage mode where they aren't paying attention.  
Clearly see soldiers from Metal Slug Very Happy, hope you will make awesome spritesheet of those marines and their reaction to Mugiwaras  Razz 
Doflamingo
Doflamingo
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Bellies Bellies : 2134

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkey.D.Lima 6th February 2014, 3:55 pm

whoa, this is epic, it's really cool, marines are awesome, very cool sprites and they will have reactions to the pirates? whoa, it's really awesome, it's gonna be a very different game, i can't wait for the new release:)

i think Zoro should battle with two swords an when he put the bandana, he fight with three swords. he rarely use itoryo, when he use itoryu he guards one sword and make the techniche(like shishi sonson).
Monkey.D.Lima
Monkey.D.Lima
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 531

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta96 6th February 2014, 4:10 pm

I hope the technique he use on Monet; his eyes are red though. Zoro's eyes has red line following his eyes, with the evil grins on his face and make the grunts scare as hell XD. It just my mind going on, not a suggestion though hihi
Beta96
Beta96
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Bellies Bellies : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by Flash9tk 6th February 2014, 5:07 pm

Z-studios wrote:Zoro usually fights with 2 swords until he gets serious and takes his shirt off and puts the sword in his mouth (sounds dirty)  

I was getting zoro's size right fist before I put his face back in, just getting him the 'buff' look first
In the A-Engine he won't be knocked out of his form like in LF2, right?

In online fights or in stage mode it could be like a taunt, whether you decide to use the third sword on them or not lol
Flash9tk
Flash9tk
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Bellies Bellies : 2261

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 6th February 2014, 5:50 pm

Z-studios wrote:Zoro usually fights with 2 swords until he gets serious and takes his shirt off and puts the sword in his mouth (sounds dirty)

Lol you got me there!!  XD
btw will you sprite him like that? Shirtless, muscle flaunting bandana sword sucking form?

Z-studios wrote:
One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 6 Tcba
more sketches.  I need to practice more before I get quicker and start sheeting him.  Anyways just drinking and reading a newspaper, could be funny in stage mode where they aren't paying attention.

That's an awesome idea man! Lol it would be funny, there should be a coward like running as well I suggest.. Jeep it up lol! XD

And A-Engine has no problem with him returning back to normal form, but I think if he gets knocked he SHOULD be returned to normal to balance things out.. i mean, why would anyone get off from serious mode then? It can be balanced IF the character uses MP to stay in that form..
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Rhino.Freak - Team A Coder
Bellies Bellies : 17445

http://pokegames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 6th February 2014, 6:32 pm

Actually, I don't really agree that Zoro putting on his bandana and taking off his shirt should be a power up move. The thing is, it really doesn't make much of a difference for Zoro; I believe he just does that to feel lighter and more comfortable fighting. Also, Zoro doesn't have that much of Santoryu moves to have a whole new character for that. We've discussed that before in the workstation, and we've agreed that the best would be to have Zoro's shirtless/bandana mode a "hell move" that consumes some RP but changes NOTHING other than how Zoro looks (well he does look epic in that, so I would be the first one to always use that move XD). Maybe boosting speed a little can work too. What do you say?

And really cool sprites Z! I liked holding the sword with 2 hands since it better reflects the nervousness of the grunts. I think 2 sword marine soldiers should rather be a higher class of grunts. Maybe a marine commander? Rocker (Mark) has once worked on that before: https://onepiecea-edition.forumotion.com/t355-marine-commander

the Keep them coming!
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

A-MAN : Team A Leader
Bellies Bellies : 18841

https://onepiecea-edition.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Doflamingo 6th February 2014, 7:47 pm

A-MAN wrote:Actually, I don't really agree that Zoro putting on his bandana and taking off his shirt should be a power up move. The thing is, it really doesn't make much of a difference for Zoro; I believe he just does that to feel lighter and more comfortable fighting. Also, Zoro doesn't have that much of Santoryu moves to have a whole new character for that. We've discussed that before in the workstation, and we've agreed that the best would be to have Zoro's shirtless/bandana mode a "hell move" that consumes some RP but changes NOTHING other than how Zoro looks (well he does look epic in that, so I would be the first one to always use that move XD). Maybe boosting speed a little can work too. What do you say?

And really cool sprites Z! I liked holding the sword with 2 hands since it better reflects the nervousness of the grunts. I think 2 sword marine soldiers should rather be a higher class of grunts. Maybe a marine commander? Rocker (Mark) has once worked on that before: https://onepiecea-edition.forumotion.com/t355-marine-commander

the  Keep them coming!
Aww, I was thinking about, Zoro have just HUGE amout of moves, so just make him have 2 mods - Ittoryu+Nitoryu|Santoryu| and Kyutoryu (Asura) as hellmove and Rokudo no Tsuji as second hellmove.
Differense:
Ittoryu+Nitoryu - fast moves with low/medium damage such as:
- Ittoryu Iai: Shi Shishi Sonson - Timeskip version of Shishi Sonson
-
Yakkodori:
- Daishinkan - Move, that hit Mone in PH.
- Nitoryu Iai: Rashomon
- Nigiri Toro/Otoro
- Taka Nami and etc. There is too many of them.
Santoryu - Most of those moves need some preparation:
- Kokujo: O Tatsumaki - stronger version of pre TS Tatsumaki
- Rengoku Oni Giri - stronger version of pre TS Oni Giri
- Hyakuhachi Pound Ho - we all know what it looks like
- Santoryu Ogi: Sanzen Sekai - strongest santoryu attack and etc.
Asura - 9 swords style - one of hellmoves running move.
Rokudo no Tsuji - new ogi after TS.
So basicaly Bandana/Santoryu mode - is not a power up anymore (like G2 for Luffy or Monster Point for Chopper) but rather - changing of fighting style (Like Jin and Devil Jin in Tekken) from fast/and dangerous to powerfull/and deadly (Like it is in Manga/Anime).
Yeah, I know there is big work to do for Z in spriting part but... Hey! You guys doing best One Piece game ever, why not try and do it even more epic? Hope someone will answer.
Doflamingo
Doflamingo
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-studios 6th February 2014, 9:54 pm

I like the idea of different play styles, but Zoro's Santoyoru moves might work better as just special moves rather than a full mode change.  The moves he uses with ito and santo are usually finisher type moves too. Also a whole stance change will take too long between moves if you want to go between Rengoku Oni Giri and Daishinkan.  Like Aman said Zoro's shirtless mode should just be for looks, but if the sword is already in his mouth, how about he just does his santoyour moves quicker since he dosen't need to set up and put the sword in his mouth.  That alone would make the shirtless mode more powerful and you don't have to worry about 'depowering' and such.  Anyways like Sanji with his Hell memories, I'm pretty sure Zoro will have an Asura transformation in the near future too.  

A-MAN wrote:

the  Keep them coming!

dual wielding marine would be cool.  Commander or commodore class maybe? XD
Z-studios
Z-studios
Supernova
Supernova

Z-Studios : Team-A Spriter
Bellies Bellies : 7808

Back to top Go down

Post by Doflamingo 7th February 2014, 1:25 am

Z-studios wrote:I like the idea of different play styles, but Zoro's Santoyoru moves might work better as just special moves rather than a full mode change.  The moves he uses with ito and santo are usually finisher type moves too. Also a whole stance change will take too long between moves if you want to go between Rengoku Oni Giri and Daishinkan.   Like Aman said Zoro's shirtless mode should just be for looks, but if the sword is already in his mouth, how about he just does his santoyour moves quicker since he dosen't need to set up and put the sword in his mouth.  That alone would make the shirtless mode more powerful and you don't have to worry about 'depowering' and such.D
That sound's cool. So what is your idea of Bandana mode? Its for hellmoves?
Doflamingo
Doflamingo
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 7th February 2014, 3:11 am

I guess bandana mode -> more speed (like A-MAN said) and at least a different basic hit combo for the difference, rest can be same..
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatEmoGuy 7th February 2014, 3:59 am

Cool,just 1 day and you guys already made alot of progress..
ThatEmoGuy
ThatEmoGuy
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 7th February 2014, 11:10 am

@Dofla: Even with all these moves you've named, it isn't enough. Luffy, for instance, have RIGHT NOW got about 10 moves; and THAT, where there is still a lot of more moves still planned for him.. Zoro having the around 7 moves you named in his normal form would make it a bit unfair for a Zoro VS any other character fight. I can't really get how exactly do you consider putting his bandana on and taking off his shirt a power up ?_?. That would be like having Sanji smoking his cigarette a power up mode as well, don't you agree? Sanji smokes a cigarette too when he is serious, but that's only, just like Zoro, because it makes him feel more comfortable. Do you see my point?
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta96 7th February 2014, 11:22 am

I hope Zoro gameplay smooth and easy to make special move, that is all! Very Happy
Beta96
Beta96
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Doflamingo 7th February 2014, 1:33 pm

A-MAN wrote:@Dofla: Even with all these moves you've named, it isn't enough.
Just because writing every single of his huge amount of moves will be hell on earth, but if you need my idea in better light, i can do that. Yep, I see your point but, in EVERY other OP game - Bandana - mode was power up /Asura/Three Thousand Worlds/ attack - his strongst (at that time) attack. But my idea, to surprise every one. Zoro has both speed and power - and I suggest, to make it intresting in 2 different styles basically on his 1-2 swords style and 3 swords style (if you changing to 3 sword style in just change your melee combo, all moves, making you more statick BUT and more powerfull). Switching between this will make some cool look in my opinion (Like Devil May Cry Styles? (LOL nope)). About Sanji - his power up is Diablo Jambe, but you already know it, its just when Zoro start fight in bandana mode - he has killing intent. But that only my suggestinon  Smile 
Doflamingo
Doflamingo
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-studios 7th February 2014, 7:43 pm

One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 6 Xyv
stance done

Doflamingo wrote:
Just because writing every single of his huge amount of moves will be hell on earth, but if you need my idea in better light, i can do that. Yep, I see your point but, in EVERY other OP game - Bandana - mode was power up /Asura/Three Thousand Worlds/ attack - his strongst (at that time) attack. But my idea, to surprise every one. Zoro has both speed and power - and I suggest, to make it intresting in 2 different styles basically on his 1-2 swords style and 3 swords style (if you changing to 3 sword style in just change your melee combo, all moves, making you more statick BUT and more powerfull). Switching between this will make some cool look in my opinion (Like Devil May Cry Styles? (LOL nope)). About Sanji - his power up is Diablo Jambe, but you already know it, its just when Zoro start fight in bandana mode - he has killing intent. But that only my suggestinon  Smile 

Stance changes only work if the style for each would really be different. If Zoro just gets more powerful with each sword, then whats the point of the one and two sword styles?

Have you ever played Toro from playstation allstars?

http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/11/20/how-to-use-toro-in-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale

He has three distinct forms. speed, normal, heavy. Not just powerups between each form.

If you REALLY think Zoro could have three distinct styles then he needs distinct Speed form, regular form and heavy form. Not just getting stronger and faster each time.

Ittoryu could be quick single strike attacks but you can't really do combos. Daishinkan and Shi Shishi Sonson. Should be the fastest form. Speed

Nitoryu could be the normal form where you can do the most combos and such

Santoryu should be the Heavy Form. Used for launching strong far range attacks, but has the longest set up time of the three forms to use his attacks. Rengoku Oni Gir/Kokujo: O Tatsumak
Z-studios
Z-studios
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 7th February 2014, 7:48 pm

THAT STANCE OMG!! AWESOME! Keep this up!!!

Edit: Test
Spoiler:
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Doflamingo 7th February 2014, 8:27 pm

Z-studios wrote:One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 6 XyvStance changes only work if the style for each would really be different.  If Zoro just gets more powerful with each sword, then whats the point of the one and two sword styles?  

Have you ever played Toro from playstation allstars?  

http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/11/20/how-to-use-toro-in-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale

He has three distinct forms.  speed, normal, heavy.  Not just powerups between each form.  

If you REALLY think Zoro could have three distinct styles then he needs distinct Speed form, regular form and heavy form.  Not just getting stronger and faster each time.  

Ittoryu could be quick single strike attacks but you can't really do combos.  Daishinkan and Shi Shishi Sonson. Should be the fastest form. Speed

Nitoryu could be the normal form where you can do the most combos and such

Santoryu should be the Heavy Form.  Used for launching strong far range attacks, but has the longest set up time of the three forms to use his attacks.  Rengoku Oni Gir/Kokujo: O Tatsumak
Yeah! That's the idea! But for you it will be TO MUCH work spriting 3 differents slyles, that's why I suggested to unite - 1 sword style and 2 sword's style with speed and normal attacks and 3 sword style be slower but powerfull. You perfectly getting the idea! Btw, nice stance for brawler! I was thinking about suggesting, to you, creating some "unique" marines such as
Jango:
Very Good:
And not creating "random" Vice-Admirals, but spriting already known:
- Momonga
- Bastille
- John Giant
- Dalmatian
Man, I'm watching your work since NTSD, you are genius in matter of spriting, keep it up!
Doflamingo
Doflamingo
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-studios 7th February 2014, 9:09 pm

Doflamingo wrote:Yeah! That's the idea! But for you it will be TO MUCH work spriting 3 differents slyles, that's why I suggested to unite - 1 sword style and 2 sword's style with speed and normal attacks and 3 sword style be slower but powerfull. You perfectly getting the idea!

Lol thanks very much XD

hm actually if its just a additional sword it isn't too much work to do.  Its his shirtless form that will be the most work since I have to redesign his character.  

So yea if Zoro himself stays the same speed, but its his attacks that change speed/range/damage.  

Rengoku Oni Giri
Rashomon
Shi Shishi Sonson

Should all be the same move since they they go in the same direction. But Shishisonson would be the fastest in draw time and speed, while Oni Giri the slowest but does the most damage.

Also if he shifts into the different styles with attacks it'll cover enough moves for all forms and they can go between each other easier. Like Kokujo: O Tatsumaki would be available to all forms but after that attack you'll stay in 3 sword form. 3 sword form would do Kokujo: O Tatsumaki quickest though since Zoro would already have all three swords out and doesn't need the set up of drawing out his swords.

Doflamingo wrote:I was thinking about suggesting, to you, creating some "unique" marines such as
Jango:
Very Good:
- Momonga
- Bastille
- John Giant
- Dalmatian
Man, I'm watching your work since NTSD, you are genius in matter of spriting, keep it up!
lol yea, I do plan to make some unique marines like Coby and such, but just for the sake of gameplay it would be nice to have some more generic marines we can just copy and paste to fill up stage mode first before we focus on unique marines, they seem more like Bosses like smoker and such.

A-MAN wrote:
Edit: Test
Spoiler:

Lol that looks awesome. Do the marines look the right size to you guys?
Z-studios
Z-studios
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Doflamingo 7th February 2014, 9:46 pm

Z-studios wrote: hm actually if its just a additional sword it isn't too much work to do.  Its his shirtless form that will be the most work since I have to redesign his character.  

So yea if Zoro himself stays the same speed, but its his attacks that change speed/range/damage.  

Rengoku Oni Giri
Rashomon
Shi Shishi Sonson

Should all be the same move since they they go in the same direction.  But Shishisonson would be the fastest in draw time and speed, while Oni Giri the slowest but does the most damage.  

Also if he shifts into the different styles with attacks it'll cover enough moves for all forms and they can go between each other easier.  Like Kokujo: O Tatsumaki would be available to all forms but after that attack you'll stay in 3 sword form.  3 sword form would do Kokujo: O Tatsumaki quickest though since Zoro would already have all three swords out and doesn't need the set up of drawing out his swords.

Doflamingo wrote:I was thinking about suggesting, to you, creating some "unique" marines such as
Jango:
Very Good:
- Momonga
- Bastille
- John Giant
- Dalmatian
lol yea, I do plan to make some unique marines like Coby and such, but just for the sake of gameplay it would be nice to have some more generic marines we can just copy and paste to fill up stage mode first before we focus on unique marines, they seem more like Bosses like smoker and such.  
That's what I'm talking about! For unique chars, yeah those Vice-Admirals a pretty strong like Vergo/Smoker so they will be a bosses or sub-bosses.
Doflamingo
Doflamingo
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Flash9tk 7th February 2014, 10:46 pm

@Z yeah the marines are a nice size! Very Happy Although one piece chars vary in size a lot lol. That Punk Hazard bg is just awesome no matter how many times I see it.

@A-Man: Is it possible for you to take the HUD off of the marines? They'll still die in 2-3 hits right? lol It just looks so cluttered, but you probably thought about that XD
Flash9tk
Flash9tk
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta96 8th February 2014, 3:16 am

This engine can make few team in fighting mode right? If itdoes, can you recolor the red bar if they're in one team? Exp: Green bar would be in team green.
Beta96
Beta96
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 8th February 2014, 4:24 am

Beta96 : its exactly like that in the game, don't worry!! Razz

Z-studios : daaaamn.,, that stance.... Awesome really.. Marines shouldn't be so badass lolol.. And I think the size in game.. Marines can be a bit smaller, or is only me?
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Flash9tk 8th February 2014, 5:02 am

@Rhino Freak: now that you mention it.. they look a bit bigger at second glance.. probably because of the chibi marines from the old version lol
Flash9tk
Flash9tk
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 8th February 2014, 5:05 am

@Freaky: Nope, Luffy has always been a shortie in between all the marine soldiers:
Spoiler:

@Flash: I was actually thinking of leaving the SP and the RP bars out, but keeping the HP bars; That's because it makes it easier to identify the weakest target and the intensity of the enemy from far away.
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatEmoGuy 8th February 2014, 5:05 am

...Cool Story,Bro
....That's some great spriting there
ThatEmoGuy
ThatEmoGuy
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-studios 8th February 2014, 6:18 am

Well if they're just grunts they would just die in a few hits. I think only commanders and captains should have health bars just so it won't clutter the screen and you can pick out the stronger opponents just if they have a health bar.

Hmm I kinda agree with Rhino though. If the marine soilder stands up he would be around Law's height and for a grunt he'll need to be shorter just to appear 'weaker'. The commander and grunt should be a litttle taller.
Z-studios
Z-studios
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Flash9tk 8th February 2014, 2:51 pm

@A-Man: That's a a good idea. It's sort of like having haki yourself, since you're able to tell how strong they may be. Smile

@Z-studious: But then there are people like Coby lol. It's a good idea though!!
Flash9tk
Flash9tk
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurogami 9th February 2014, 1:28 pm

I wonder if we have to insert secret unlocking code again and again every time we start the game like in OPAE 1.8 to unlock the char, I mean if A-engine can save the progress whenever you clear a stage ex: we clear a stage and one or two character will be unlock by itself and whenever we open the game the character that we have unlocked so far will be unlocked without have to insert any secret code or clear the stage again
sorry of topic and the messy language
btw Z-san awsome stance ! Mother of GOD Sprites doge
Kurogami
Kurogami
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 550

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta96 9th February 2014, 3:18 pm

Wow that's interesting for what Kurogami said. I never unlocked any char before cause I suck in lf2 especially the combination move because I used to play MUGEN a lot~ Now I know the combination moves are like MUGEN, I will own this game >:@ and that damn pacifista

Anyway, is it ok if you make profile game? Like other HD game where we can create our profile, and we can save checkpoint, story mode, unlocked character and other things even we restart the game and they are still there! (Just like Kurogami said). For example: Call of Duty, where we can create our profile before playing the game. The profile purpose is suppose when there are two player need to beat the story mode because they have only one computer (That's the reason I can think off lol)
Beta96
Beta96
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 9th February 2014, 3:39 pm

That's a really cool idea man! Im sure we would add it.. Also I remember A-MAN telling me that there wont be any unlock codes in OPAE alpha (the A engine one), when you defeat the bosses in story mode they'll automatically be unlocked..
and hell yes I agree pacifistas really really sicken me in the game.. Hmmph..
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Flash9tk 9th February 2014, 5:16 pm

I've only unlocked Ussop so far.. and I've made it to the beginning of Stage 1-9 once. The dogs aren't that much of a problem(I hate them though lol), the pacifstas just make me rage quit haha....that moment when you finally beat it, only to die from the explosion lmao.. D:<
Flash9tk
Flash9tk
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 9th February 2014, 5:30 pm

So yes, marine soldiers will not have any of the bars; it looks cleaner without them. Regarding saves: Yes, you will be able to save (felt a dejavu just now..).
Also, good new: We're planning a first release already. The release, however, will only feature Luffy and Law and a small stage were you beat the marine grunts up.
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta96 9th February 2014, 5:44 pm

Oh so you've finished Law and Luffy already?
Beta96
Beta96
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 9th February 2014, 6:07 pm

Yaaay!! Release!! XD
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by jason007 9th February 2014, 6:37 pm

OMG... This is super good news!! cant wait for the release!!! Twisted Evil 

jason007
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by barfix 9th February 2014, 7:34 pm

Great news, happy to hear it!
Come on time move faster!Mad
barfix
barfix
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Bellies Bellies : 900

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 9th February 2014, 7:51 pm

Lol guys, don't get all excited just yet. The amount of work we still need to do is still quite much. Been really laaazy working nowadays -.-. Should be able to show something in a while. Stay tuned!
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Flash9tk 9th February 2014, 11:42 pm

Sweet, I bet it's gonna be awesome!_.) The future looks good!!
Flash9tk
Flash9tk
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-studios 10th February 2014, 4:15 am

One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 6 Sx2u
Sabo just for fun, don't plan to sheet him yet

One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 6 4hvb
marine hit by conqueror's haki
Z-studios
Z-studios
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta96 10th February 2014, 6:52 am

Nice base of Sabo. But the marines ehhh when the knees fall on the ground, his left feet from wide space suddenly near his right feet. :3
Beta96
Beta96
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Flash9tk 10th February 2014, 10:56 am

Sabo XD I'm lost for words.. haha +1

Now the marines won't look like they got punched by haki lol
Flash9tk
Flash9tk
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurogami 10th February 2014, 12:08 pm

Waiting for the game release!!! finally i can taste what it feel like to play with the new A-engine, i bet it will be AWSOME!!!
A-Teams i'm rooting for ya cheers  cheers cheers
Kurogami
Kurogami
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 550

Back to top Go down

Post by Jassi 10th February 2014, 2:07 pm

Wow RELEASE :O:O Very Happy Very Happy Razz Razz, so excited to experience the new A-Engine Very Happy hmmm Serious
Jassi
Jassi
Rookie Pirate
Rookie Pirate

Bellies Bellies : 5796

Back to top Go down

Post by riquelme375 10th February 2014, 3:23 pm

the marine seems awesome although a bit weird. like beta said his leg just teleports a short distance which feels a bit strange. also it looks like the "fall to knees" and the "fall to ground" animations are two different animations just put together.
riquelme375
riquelme375
Supernova
Supernova

Bellies Bellies : 3357

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-studios 10th February 2014, 6:11 pm

One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 6 K8l

eh fine, better?
Z-studios
Z-studios
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta96 10th February 2014, 6:19 pm

Yea, this is better!
Beta96
Beta96
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by riquelme375 10th February 2014, 6:33 pm

yeah! looks much better lol.
although i think they should be foaming at the mouth. would make it more cool.
riquelme375
riquelme375
Supernova
Supernova

Bellies Bellies : 3357

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-studios 10th February 2014, 6:55 pm

Hm I thought it looked too much

One Piece A-Edition Alpha Progress - Page 6 Smx

idk, up to you guys which to use
Z-studios
Z-studios
Supernova
Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by barfix 10th February 2014, 8:42 pm

You should make a small probability for a soldier to be foaming from his mouth because if there is a lot of them it will look too much for every one to foam from their mouth.
And like always, great animations from you Z!
barfix
barfix
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Bellies Bellies : 900

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next