One Piece Character Tiers (Pre-Timeskip)

5 posters

Go down

One Piece Character Tiers (Pre-Timeskip) Empty One Piece Character Tiers (Pre-Timeskip)

Post by T.O.R.N.A.D.O 12th December 2012, 7:16 am

I am totally into One Piece nowadays, so I decided to make a Tier list. I will start from Tier 0 (Strongest) to Tier 5 (Weakest).. These are only my opinion, you can post your opinion here. And since I just completed Pre-Timeskip part so I will be refering till that only. I don't know anything after Timeskip... So here is the list.

1. Tier 0
Roger | Whitebeard | Rayleigh | Shanks | Sengoku | Garp

2. Tier 1
Akainu | Marco | Mihawk | Doflamingo | Aokiji | Kizaru | Crocodile

3. Tier 2
Ace | Hancock | Blackbeard | Jinbei | Ivankov | Kuma | Enel | Lucci | Vista | Jozu | Magellan | Moria | Smoker

4. Tier 3
Luffy | Zoro | Sanji | Mr. 1 | Kaku | Jyabura

5. Tier 4
Robin | Franky | Brook | Mr. 2 | Mr. 3 | Blueno | Kumadori | Buggy | Arlong | Chopper

6. Tier 5
Nami | Ussop | Kalifa | Fukurou | Tashigi

Moved to "Anime and Manga" ~A-MAN

Last edited by A-MAN on 14th December 2012, 5:31 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Update)
T.O.R.N.A.D.O
T.O.R.N.A.D.O
Yonkou
Yonkou

Bellies Bellies : 16979

Back to top Go down

One Piece Character Tiers (Pre-Timeskip) Empty Re: One Piece Character Tiers (Pre-Timeskip)

Post by Rhino.Freak 12th December 2012, 12:23 pm

where is chopper?

and go home itachi, you are drunk.. telling crocodile stronger than blackbeard and sh*t..

Please refrain from using different colors in your posts. This is against the rules (Although the rules thread isn't there yet) ~ A-MAN
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Rhino.Freak - Team A Coder
Bellies Bellies : 17445

http://pokegames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

One Piece Character Tiers (Pre-Timeskip) Empty Re: One Piece Character Tiers (Pre-Timeskip)

Post by AWSAN.awesome 12th December 2012, 2:36 pm

dude....dude...DUDE!!kill me now plz i beg you!
kk,i'l try to say it while breathing.
do u hate enel?enel is extremely strong how can u compare him to arlong!
i wish u have compared them,u actually think arlong is stronger than enel.
Did u watch the anime?i don't think so,if u did i dont think u would compare jinbei to arlong,jinbei beat the hell out of arlong.man,u know what,there is no need to kill me iam already dead. drunken oh sorry i said a lot of weird things oh damn it iam so drunk and u r u drunk?So now we know why some mammals eat their children…,If brains were money, you’d be a charity case.
AWSAN.awesome
AWSAN.awesome
Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Bellies Bellies : 14215

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 12th December 2012, 4:06 pm

lool. Stop it guys! Thats not the way you correct someone...
@Itachi Uchiha: You should've learned already that One Piece beats the hell out of Naruto! And your tier list contains some flaws:
Tier 0: I agree with all of those whom you added here.

Tier 1: Everything is fine, but IMO Crocodile should go down by a level; I mean yes. He is definitely strong and was about to kill Luffy 2 times, and Luffy wouldn't have won if he didn't find out his weak point (Its true that Luffy is dumb, but he is definitely smart when it comes to fighting). But the problem is that there are a lot of character who are stronger than him.

Tier 2: Hancock, Magellan and Blackbeard should go up by 1 step, Arlong should descend by 3 levels =_=", and Lucci should gp down by a step.

Tier 3: Mr-1 should go down by 1, Smoker should go up by 1, and Enel should go up by 2 (COME ON! The only thing which made Luffy survive was the fact that he was made up of rubber. It was told by Oda that his bounty would've been 500,000,000 if he lived on ground)

Tier 4: Buggy and Mr-3 should go down here.

Tier 5: Nothing to be said.
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

A-MAN : Team A Leader
Bellies Bellies : 18841

https://onepiecea-edition.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by T.O.R.N.A.D.O 12th December 2012, 4:38 pm

Okay I agree that Enel should go up... But guys you know that Crocodile was able to stop Mihawk when he was going to attack Luffy... Don't you guys see that? And I guess Lucci is right at his place because Luffy was already defeated by Lucci's last attack... It was Ussop who was shouting which made Luffy's confidence build up and after Jet Gattling Gun, he wasn't even able to move...

And A-MAN when did I compare Naruto with One Piece? I don't see it anywhere...

And Rhino, stay out of this coz you don't know a thing about One Piece...
T.O.R.N.A.D.O
T.O.R.N.A.D.O
Yonkou
Yonkou

Back to top Go down

Post by AWSAN.awesome 12th December 2012, 5:16 pm

I think it didn't get to you...
the thing that annoys me is arlong,isn't luffy stronger than him?,isn't smoker stronger than luffy?
ok,i'l get it in ur mind ARLONG IS WEAK.any problems?

Stop flaming and acting like an idiot. This is my last verbal warning to you ~ A-MAN
AWSAN.awesome
AWSAN.awesome
Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN 12th December 2012, 5:19 pm

Itachi Uchiha wrote:
And A-MAN when did I compare Naruto with One Piece? I don't see it anywhere...
I know you didn't. I just wanted to say that One Piece is the best!

Itachi Uchiha wrote:Okay I agree that Enel should go up... But guys you know that Crocodile was able to stop Mihawk when he was going to attack Luffy... Don't you guys see that? And I guess Lucci is right at his place because Luffy was already defeated by Lucci's last attack... It was Ussop who was shouting which made Luffy's confidence build up and after Jet Gattling Gun, he wasn't even able to move...
True that Crocodile could stop one of Mihawk's blows, but really, I don't think Mihawk was fighting seriously at all. He would've cut him if he used his mantra to predict Corocodile's move. And Luffy got a lot stronger after beating up Lucci, and raised his bounty up to a 400,000,000 before the time-skip at the war of the best (sorry if I spoiled that up for you Very Happy)
A-MAN
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

A-MAN : Team A Leader
Bellies Bellies : 18841

https://onepiecea-edition.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by T.O.R.N.A.D.O 13th December 2012, 5:33 am

Luffy was the same like Enies Lobby incident. That is because, Gear Second and Gear Third were his latest attacks. He used both of them on Lucci... His bounty increased because he participated in the war.

And Awesome guy, its my fault. Arlong should be in tier 3 and Enel should be in tier 2...
T.O.R.N.A.D.O
T.O.R.N.A.D.O
Yonkou
Yonkou

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 13th December 2012, 8:28 am

LOL i dont know about one piece? i dont know much but i have atleast the knowledge that crocodile and arlong are not that strong.. plus if you said something "incorrect" then have the guts to accept your fault like a man, not whining like a kid "stay out and etc"..

@A-man : i wasnt aware, make a thread of rules please and you can use colors! Sad i love colors.

Last edited by Rhino.Freak on 13th December 2012, 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by AWSAN.awesome 13th December 2012, 8:36 am

ok but,don't you think smoker is strong too i think he should move up.
and luffy,he beated arlong... arlong should be in tier 5.thats what i think you r free do whatever u want.
AWSAN.awesome
AWSAN.awesome
Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Back to top Go down

Post by pack5642 13th December 2012, 8:41 am

dude arlong is strong he should be at maybe tier 3, but i really dont think luffy should have been able to beat him or lucci.
pack5642
pack5642
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Pack5642 - Team A Helper
Bellies Bellies : 15785

Back to top Go down

Post by T.O.R.N.A.D.O 13th December 2012, 10:45 am

Rhino.Freak wrote:LOL i dont know about one piece? i dont know much but i have atleast the knowledge that crocodile and arlong are not that strong.. plus if you said something "incorrect" then have the guts to accept your fault like a man, not whining like a kid "stay out and etc"..

@A-man : i wasnt aware, make a thread of rules please and you can use colors! Sad i love colors.

Will you really stay out? Do you know that Crocodile and others return? You really don't know anything.. Crocodile comes and helps Luffy in the war... He stopped one of Mihawk's attack to save Luffy.

And pack, I thought the same way you did. That's why I put Arlong there but with the explanation, I am putting Arlong in Tier 4, and Enel in Tier 2... Chopper in Tier 4... Moria and Smoker in Tier 2.... Updating the list.
T.O.R.N.A.D.O
T.O.R.N.A.D.O
Yonkou
Yonkou

Back to top Go down

Post by AWSAN.awesome 13th December 2012, 11:09 am

ok,how bout this:
tier 0:roger,whitebeard,rayliegh,shanks,sengoku and garp.
tier 1:mihawk,akaino,blackbeard,aokiji,kizaru,magellan and doflamingo.
tier 2:Ace,hancock,jenbei,ivankov,kuma,jozu,enel and crocodile.
tier 3:smoker,luffy,zoro,sanji,lucci,kaku,jyabora and vista.
tier 4:robin,franky,brook,chopper,mr2 and kumadori.
tier 5:nami,ussop,kuro and buggy.

that's what i think if u think something should be changed plz let me know.
AWSAN.awesome
AWSAN.awesome
Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Back to top Go down

Post by T.O.R.N.A.D.O 13th December 2012, 11:13 am

I see that most of the it is same as mine but I think Crocodile is more powerful than blackbeard.. And Lucci is more powerful than Luffy... Magellan should be in Tier 2.. That's what I think...
T.O.R.N.A.D.O
T.O.R.N.A.D.O
Yonkou
Yonkou

Back to top Go down

Post by AWSAN.awesome 13th December 2012, 11:25 am

even after u changed u put moria with kuma and jinbei,in war jinbei beat moria like an insect..dude moria is weak,the only reason strawhat pirates suffered is because of oz..
AWSAN.awesome
AWSAN.awesome
Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Back to top Go down

Post by T.O.R.N.A.D.O 13th December 2012, 11:31 am

Yep Moria is weak but he is one of the Sichibukai.. That means he isn't that weak for rookie pirates.
T.O.R.N.A.D.O
T.O.R.N.A.D.O
Yonkou
Yonkou

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak 13th December 2012, 1:01 pm

yes i didn't knew that but saying "stay out" is not correct in any universe
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by T.O.R.N.A.D.O 13th December 2012, 1:03 pm

Okay sorry but don't underestimate Crocodile.. He is strong!
T.O.R.N.A.D.O
T.O.R.N.A.D.O
Yonkou
Yonkou

Back to top Go down

Post by pack5642 14th December 2012, 5:24 am

btw buggy is pretty strong, he just never fought seriously yet. and calm down a bit guys
pack5642
pack5642
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Pack5642 - Team A Helper
Bellies Bellies : 15785

Back to top Go down

Post by T.O.R.N.A.D.O 14th December 2012, 8:56 am

Yes exactly.. But he shouldn't be in greater tiers.. Coz Luffy, zoro and sanji are stronger than him.
T.O.R.N.A.D.O
T.O.R.N.A.D.O
Yonkou
Yonkou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down